Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 110 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1831
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    This RB class is so talented it's almost funny. Just snag one in the 5th round. There will be great backs in this draft outside of Barkley. Value is not there for me.
    This 100%. You could snag a guy with one of the 4th round picks or even 5th rounder. Cohen can become a multi dimensional weapon for this offense.

Where do yíall think Sony Michele will be drafted. If we are thinking about taking a rb anywhere this year that would be the guy that I want.

I doubt he will be there but if he is in the 3rd round I would love to trade up

Quote Originally Posted by dikimbemutumbo View Post
    Kamara was a hot name because of his ridiculous college numbers, but nobody seemed sure he would pan out in NFL it seemed. Kind of an all or nothing attitude on him. But you are right on Hunt, he came out of nowhere.
    What are you talking about, Kamara was 3rd on his own team in carries. He didn't put up ridiculous college numbers at all. Dobbs and Jalen Hurd carried the ball more than Kamara.

Quote Originally Posted by nabster26 View Post
    Where do yíall think Sony Michele will be drafted. If we are thinking about taking a rb anywhere this year that would be the guy that I want.

I doubt he will be there but if he is in the 3rd round I would love to trade up
    Sony Michel will probably go in the 2nd round. The Bears aren't using a 2nd round pick on a RB. Maybe 4th or 5th rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    What are you talking about, Kamara was 3rd on his own team in carries. He didn't put up ridiculous college numbers at all. Dobbs and Jalen Hurd carried the ball more than Kamara.
    Wow I got him confused. Thanks for correcting me there. Was thinking of donnell pumphrey, who clearly hasnít worked out thus far. I need to lay off the booze
    Last edited by dikimbemutumbo; 01-14-2018 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You donít think heís a top 15 runner? Youíre underselling him imo. And if heís not then what are you gonna get in a trade for him?
    I think he could net a 3rd or 4th maybe

I like Howard and perhaps I'm underselling him but I really think his success is mostly due to volume

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

I like Howard and perhaps I'm underselling him but I really think his success is mostly due to volume

Heís not worth trading a 3rd or 4th rounder for. 2nd round Iíd think about it tho. I doubt u could get Barkley at 8 anyway, so thatís a mute point unless ur suggesting we trade up for a RB? But if we trade JHoward for a 2nd rounder, draft a RB we like in the 4 or 5th round and sign a a vet back on a short term deal Iíd be cool w that. Ultimately, I canít think of a team thatís desperate enough for a RB they would trade a 2nd rounder for Howard. I think were stuck w Howard and Cohen for now and Iím cool w that. I agree some of Howardís value comes from volume, but thatís true of most backs. He runs hard, and has been playing on a team that canít pass, obv he would do better if teams respected the pass. Also, durability is a skill, an very important skill, not a lot of backs can handle a workhorse load like him.

Yeah I'm only discussing the low low chance he falls to 8. I'm ok with Howard and Cohen otherwise

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Im not even sure what you mean by that or how that would even be a bad thing. If anything Howard is crazy underrated by Bear fans. Week in week out he's the only thing teams had to gameplan against and yet he still produced... with ****** play calling and an average OL.

I could understand the volume argument if it was taking him 30 carries to get 100 yards or something similar but that's not the case with him. I'll admit he sucks as a receiver, but I don't think his success is due to just getting a lot of carries. He's been fine with the carries he's gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I love when people claim Pace is the problem and our rosters so untallented but Pace got the top 4/5 of those guys on thst list for us.
    My opinion tells me you are very correct. I've liked many things Pace has done. The biggest issue with the Bears starts and ends with John OutFoxed.

If these coaches are just a little above average 10 win min next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I could understand the volume argument if it was taking him 30 carries to get 100 yards or something similar but that's not the case with him. I'll admit he sucks as a receiver, but I don't think his success is due to just getting a lot of carries. He's been fine with the carries he's gotten.
    Agreed. His rookie year he averaged over 5 yards per carry lol. This season I think he was around 4.2 or so which is respectable but I also think he was more banged up than he let on. He had the shoulder injury that I would bet lingered throughout the season.

Since we're just sitting around waiting til FA, I guess we can discuss some things leading up to that.

On February 20th teams can start using the Franchise tag. Should we tag Fuller or risk losing him in FA?

I don't think I'm comfortable with a long term deal just yet, but letting him walk creates a significant need whether Prince re-signs or not. I'd tag him and offer Prince a 3/21-24ish type of deal. I'd also move Hall back to CB and either draft or sign a better backup than Cooper.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I can't think of any real good reasons to do anything other than tagging Fuller.

Resign Prince and tag Fuller. Iím still a little skeptical about Fuller and do not want to commit to him long term unless he can put up a similar season again.