Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,084 of 1084
    It's hard for me to justify taking Ridley top 10 when I don't believe there's a gap, if any between him and players like James Washington and Anthony Miller. Not only is he old, but I don't see any special trait that I want from a top 10 WR. We need instant impact at receiver this year and it normally takes a couple years for a WR to truly blossom. Too many other holes to address. Sign 2 guys in FA and let's go.
    Last edited by toovey107; Today at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    It's hard for me to justify taking Ridley top 10 when I don't believe there's a gap, if any between him and players like James Washington and Anthony Miller. Not only is he old, but I don't see any special trait that I want from a top 10 WR. Not only that, but we need instant impact at receiver this year and it normally takes a couple years for a WR to truly blossom. Too many other holes to address. Sign 2 guys in FA and let's go.
    See I agree with this too, would also throw Christian Kirk and Courtland Sutton in that group as well.

You're very likely getting similar value on day 2 with one of these guys. I'd be pretty disappointed if we take one in the top 7-10 range.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This OT class is sneaky good. There's at least 3 guys when it's all said and done that could emerge as top ten picks IMO. Pretty set on that or a pass rusher.

Iíll be fairly disappointed with anyone other than Chubb or Fitzpatrick. I think one of them will be there at #5. Iím hoping the Bears lose out and maybe even get a higher pick.

Pace has to be an assassin this off-season. He has to have a stellar free agent class. Heís had one already with trevathan, Hicks, and freeman but heís also had 2 sub par classes. Not only that but he needs to have a franchise changing coaching hire and another excellent draft that yields 1 franchise type, game changing talent (Chubb, Minkah type) and at least 1 other quality starter.

I think WR makes a ton of sense in free agency. Iíd like to see 2 signed personally. A couple play makers and the right coaching here would make for a huge improvement just on their own. Itís such a crucial time for this franchise and will either set the Bears up perfectly and for sustained success or will bring about another regime change.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273