Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 1,816 to 1,827 of 1827
    I actually don't see Landry being a top target by virtue of Pace wanting to stay away from problem children (Landy and his DV Tape) and I don't think Robinson gets free. However I see 3-4 guys being added via free agency. At this moment given then names they tried to target and lost out on last season (Stills and Ginn) I think they may well end up with.

Marquise Lee, John Brown, Albert Wilson and finally De'Anthony Thomas. All speed guys. Thomas more so as a gadget player that lines up at WR & RB while returning kicks. Then drafting one in middle rounds. Resulting in a corps of:

Meredith
    Lee
    Wilson
    Brown
    Draft Pick
    White

I think that puts you in business. Thomas will be listed primarily as RB but I see lining up every where in this scenario. What would you guys think of this. 4-5 legit #2 or #3 targets all with YAC ability and some speed to burn.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He isn't a top 10 running back. It's that simple. You can sit there and think Hunt/Kamara/Freeman etc aren't better, but that just isn't realistic.

On top of that, Gurley is so far and away the best running back that he completely changes any offense he is put into
    Hard to have respect for your views considering you believed and likely still believe Cutler was and is a good QB.

Howard has good enough speed, the HR talk is only for those that don't understand football. It generally does not make a difference and this can be easy to see because so few runs are HR's across the entire NFL.

Howard hopefully will catch better and my guess he will do better because idiots have left the sidelines.

Evenso Howard is a top NFL back, in fact he might even be the best zone blocking RB in the NFL, top few for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TForm View Post
    Hard to have respect for your views considering you believed and likely still believe Cutler was and is a good QB.

Howard has good enough speed, the HR talk is only for those that don't understand football. It generally does not make a difference and this can be easy to see because so few runs are HR's across the entire NFL.

Howard hopefully will catch better and my guess he will do better because idiots have left the sidelines.

Evenso Howard is a top NFL back, in fact he might even be the best zone blocking RB in the NFL, top few for sure.
    1) Hardly debatable that Cutler was solid at the very least. Had a few very good/good seasons. Didn't say he was good this year or last. You don't lose credibility for having unpopular opinions.

2) I disagree that Howard is a top. He is kind of on the cusp of being a top 3rd back which is good, but not great. That's just the reality. If you think Hunt or Kamara are inferior running backs... I think you're the crazy one not me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

These debates are exhausting to sift through. March can't come soon enough.

I like Landry, but don't love him as a target when you consider he's probably going to get 5/75/40 and we need more than one receiver.

I'd be plenty happy with some combo of Robinson, Richardson, Lee, Wilson, Matthews, or Watkins (if he hits the market). A pair of them will probably cost less than Landry by himself.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    These debates are exhausting to sift through. March can't come soon enough.

I like Landry, but don't love him as a target when you consider he's probably going to get 5/75/40 and we need more than one receiver.

I'd be plenty happy with some combo of Robinson, Richardson, Lee, Wilson, Matthews, or Watkins (if he hits the market). A pair of them will probably cost less than Landry by himself.

I think Richardson and Robinson would be my targets in that case

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I think making a deal with Cleveland for Gordon would be the best route. I know his pot history is worrisome, but I'm willing to take the risk.

Been watching a lot of Penny and coincidely Barkley bc of the back and forth on here and yeah, would not be surprised one bit if Penny is the best back from this class. These thoughts just further represent why I don't take RBs high.

Believe in Seth Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I think making a deal with Cleveland for Gordon would be the best route. I know his pot history is worrisome, but I'm willing to take the risk.
    This is definitely a route worth exploring.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    So i was busy all day..... But seriously i am not sure where the questions around Landry are coming from. (And i see stunner is responsible for a lot of it)

Is he a #1...... Yes. At least he can be. Im sorry but not every team can have Julio Jones.... I mean is Landry any worse Alshon..... Is he any worse than Keenan Allen. I mean. Is a top teir WR. No. But he isn't too many notches off.

I also find it extremely disrespectful the comparisons to Welker and amendola. Who succeded because of the system and great QB play. Landry has done what he has through two systems and 3 QBs...... And not had much of a dip at all.

Is he a big play guy..... Nope. But he is a guy who can make that 5 to 10 yard conversion. For you on a consistent bassis.

I just don't understand how Adams got as much as he did. It kinda throws off values cause he is not a top 5 receiver but was paid like it. But I really don't get the reasons you would not attack a guy like Landry hard when all he has done is produce.

And i get the concerns over slot. But you don't pass on a guy of his quality because of that. For as much shotgun as we are expected to run he may be an ideal fit.

To me..... What I would try to do is get Landry...... Resign Cam..... And i may hate this but get an outside speedster to draw saftey help. (I am hoping Kirk)

I have high hopes for Cam. And think just having Landry does the same thing having alshon did. And draw attention.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Side note.....

Retain Cam
    Sign Landry and Paul Richardson

Draft Nelson at #8 and Best RT in the 2nd

Ahhh jizz in my pants.

You are probably looking at ~$90M for both Landry and Richardson and still need to sign 2 CBs.

I'm all for Richardson and pairing him with Al Wilson. Allows us to attack CB more aggressively.