Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Still think Codys future might be at guard unless he makes some serious changes with snapping the ball we can't have a center who struggles to snap in shotgun when our QB and RB thrive in shotgun it's a huge issue.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quesrion.

Which players on our OL are you expecting back. I think there is a solid to definite chance that Massie is cut. But despite our struggles we seem pretty locked into probably at least 3 if not 4 of our linemen.

Leno Just signed 4 year deal. So he is likely the starter at Left or Right Tackle

Sitton is in the 2nd of a 3 year deal. Could be cut and save nearly all of his 8.6 mil he is due. Though he is easily our best linemen and it would be hard to move on from him.

Whitehair is still young and promising. To me is surely a starter at either guard or C.

Long is technically still under rok contract. Though his first. Year of his additional 4 year contract starts then. Alot of his money was distributed over the last two seasons though. So he could technically be cut and save half of his near 9 mil.

Massie is in the 2nd of 3 year deal an nearly all of his 6 mil can be taken off the books next year.

So what do you guys think. Despite our struggles. I would expecr nearly the same line. Back next year. To me. Sitton is the only one who i could see gone. But i don't see a way to replace him so i dont see it happening. But to me. OT is the only spot i would expect to change. Either Left or Right and having Leno play oposite.

If that is the case. Is it enough to make our line good enough for Mitch??? Cause unfortunatly i don't feel like we are an OT away with how poor the line has played.that said. Whitworth was the major addition on the rams. And that and improved play calling seemed to help a ton
    Last edited by Kyben36; 11-13-2017 at 12:26 AM.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

As a secondary point to the previous post. What are our options. Draft obviously. But I dont see manu FA Tackles. I also think i know the answer but i still think sliding Long back to RT and Whitehair to RG might be an option. Center becomes iffy. But i think i trust a rok Center with sitton and Whitehair then i do a Rok Right or Left tackle who may be on an island. But then again. Long was not a great RT. He wasn't as bad as Massie. But not great either

-Rem Koolhaas

Long was playing RT hurt and with no training camp too I just want to get the guy a solid healthy offseason for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Long was playing RT hurt and with no training camp too I just want to get the guy a solid healthy offseason for a change
    Yep. I thini it could be worth a shot. Again. Massie is still worse than long when he was hurt

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I donít see how itís any more risky than spending a 3rd round pick on a receiver. Only difference is a proven track record of NFL success. Sign me up.
    3 rounder for Gordon? No thanks. First of all he hasn't played in 2-3 years, will be rusty and wouldn't shock me if he lost a step. I addition, he's a head case, I have no problem w weed but if u can't lay off weed when u know it might cost u millions, then clearly that player is too immature/dumb to be counted on.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman85 View Post
    3 rounder for Gordon? No thanks. First of all he hasn't played in 2-3 years, will be rusty and wouldn't shock me if he lost a step. I addition, he's a head case, I have no problem w weed but if u can't lay off weed when u know it might cost u millions, then clearly that player is too immature/dumb to be counted on.
    How about you read up on the guy situation instead saying what others said 3 years ago lol

Heís has a lengthy video out right now on the demons he faced and out of shape the guy just ran a 4.3 40 at practice and the time we get him will be next season meaning he would have a full offseason to get into shape

I donít know who the next promising OC are that can be a HC outside of McDaniels

But would anyone be interested in Dave Toub as our HC if he can bring Brad Childress with him? And hopefully retain Vic

Quote Originally Posted by nabster26 View Post
    I donít know who the next promising OC are that can be a HC outside of McDaniels

But would anyone be interested in Dave Toub as our HC if he can bring Brad Childress with him? And hopefully retain Vic
    That'd be dope. I love Toub. Winning games with special teams.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carmichael Jr my favorite of the coordinators.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Quesrion.

Which players on our OL are you expecting back. I think there is a solid to definite chance that Massie is cut. But despite our struggles we seem pretty locked into probably at least 3 if not 4 of our linemen.

Leno Just signed 4 year deal. So he is likely the starter at Left or Right Tackle

Sitton is in the 2nd of a 3 year deal. Could be cut and save nearly all of his 8.6 mil he is due. Though he is easily our best linemen and it would be hard to move on from him.

Whitehair is still young and promising. To me is surely a starter at either guard or C.

Long is technically still under rok contract. Though his first. Year of his additional 4 year contract starts then. Alot of his money was distributed over the last two seasons though. So he could technically be cut and save half of his near 9 mil.

Massie is in the 2nd of 3 year deal an nearly all of his 6 mil can be taken off the books next year.

So what do you guys think. Despite our struggles. I would expecr nearly the same line. Back next year. To me. Sitton is the only one who i could see gone. But i don't see a way to replace him so i dont see it happening. But to me. OT is the only spot i would expect to change. Either Left or Right and having Leno play oposite.

If that is the case. Is it enough to make our line good enough for Mitch??? Cause unfortunatly i don't feel like we are an OT away with how poor the line has played.that said. Whitworth was the major addition on the rams. And that and improved play calling seemed to help a ton
    Yesterday really showed that the offensive line is not as solid as a lot of us thought/hoped it would be. I expect a pick in round 2 or 3 on a RT. I think Long really need to take time to get healthy, he's not been the same this year. Whitehair needs to spend the entire offseason practicing his snapping. I think this would be solid next year...

LT - Leno
    LG - Sitton
    C - Whitehair
    RG - Long
    RT - Draft pick

If Fox was getting fired today ... so looks like a lot of BS or someone lost their nerve at Halas Hall.
    I was hoping for him to be gone. I have learned, more or less over the years not to get too worked up about the Bears, but I was so pumped for this game. I honestly feel sick, still having watched it happen.
    Bring the Lions and God help us fools and Bears fans.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by nabster26 View Post

Pretty sure toovey's mentioned him a few times here (edit: just noticed his post in this thread), but I'd watch for Pete Carmichael, OC from the Saints. He's been calling the plays since the start of last season there and been in that system for 8 years, plus he likely has some familiarity with Pace.

I love the way he's using Kamara there (which he could do with Cohen here) and if you've watched the Saints (besides when we lost to them) they do a great job of game planning for each opponent, spreading the ball around, and attacking their weaknesses along with adjusting on the fly pretty well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    If Fox was getting fired today ... so looks like a lot of BS or someone lost their nerve at Halas Hall.
    I was hoping for him to be gone. I have learned, more or less over the years not to get too worked up about the Bears, but I was so pumped for this game. I honestly feel sick, still having watched it happen.
    Bring the Lions and God help us fools and Bears fans.
    Honestly I'm not sure it matters. Now or in thw off-season. The only things it will do is majorly shake the team up. Don't get me wrong im all for it. But to expect something to drastically change overnight anyway is kinda silly. I mean at this point its too late to make any drastic changes and expect anything to happen better.

I think we just sit on fox till the offsesson. But no longer.

-Rem Koolhaas

Yeah, sit on Fox for the rest of the season and give him and Loggains the boot after. You don't want to ask Trubisky to learn another system mid-season.

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast