Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 746
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,427

    2017 FA/Trades/Cuts/General FO Office Discussion Vol IV

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Can still tag him too, so I'm okay with giving up a decent pick for him.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Rather have Hilton honestly . Landry slick overrated and strictly a slot guy and would be a concern playing 11+ for a guy who basically a safety net.


    Hilton is a big play threat on a better deal , just the better WR in general.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,427

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    60,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Rather have Hilton honestly . Landry slick overrated and strictly a slot guy and would be a concern playing 11+ for a guy who basically a safety net.


    Hilton is a big play threat on a better deal , just the better WR in general.
    Guessing the price for Hilton is sky high though and it should be.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,791
    If you give up a 2, as long as you can tag him ... I'm biased, but I would think that Chicago is at least a decent free agent destination for a WR, maybe he'll sign an extension.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  5. #440
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    21,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Rather have Hilton honestly . Landry slick overrated and strictly a slot guy and would be a concern playing 11+ for a guy who basically a safety net.


    Hilton is a big play threat on a better deal , just the better WR in general.
    I don't get how you think landry is strictly a slot guy???

    Also off topic but should those missed call tweets go in the game thread not trade ??? Dont care one way or the other.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I don't get how you think landry is strictly a slot guy???

    Also off topic but should those missed call tweets go in the game thread not trade ??? Dont care one way or the other.
    Because he is ..... he does most if not all of his work from the slot .

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    60,913
    Ultimately, I doubt anything happens and I'm okay with that too.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    If you give up a 2, as long as you can tag him ... I'm biased, but I would think that Chicago is at least a decent free agent destination for a WR, maybe he'll sign an extension.
    I'm curious....what exactly do you base this on? Because I feel the opposite.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    21,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Because he is ..... he does most if not all of his work from the slot .
    That has more to do with the offense he is in and where they line him up though. He has enough size to play outside.

    Yes jarvis played something like 70% but Hilton played 50% last year too.

    I mean Cooks was also primarily a slot receiver in New Orleans but turned into a more outside threat in New England. I think this idea he is a slot guy is over rated personally. I think it has more to do with play calling and where the best reads come from then ability. At 5'11"-6'-0" I dont think he is incapable of working outside.

    Besides. Once white comes back you can play

    Inman and Jarvis on two WR sets
    White and Inman outside with Jarvis in the slot on 3 WR sets.

    Even if weaton could play and was just used to spread the field i like that a ton better than what we have.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-31-2017 at 12:09 PM.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    21,636
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    I'm curious....what exactly do you base this on? Because I feel the opposite.
    The hope is Mitch can show some things. But unless we get him help he will struggle.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,791
    I base it on the fact that the Bears are an ascending team. The defense is legit top 10, maybe top 5.
    We have three offensive players, Trubisky, Howard and Cohen to work with moving forward, cap space and hopefully a new coaching staff next year.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,427

  13. #448
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23
    I've been saying all season long, now that play makers are starting to arise on our Defense there are no glaring weaknesses other than our wide receiving core. Why not package some picks while they still have value and Add one of Martavious Bryant or TY Hilton and get Jarvis Landry? Draft for depth while look to upgrade some positions via free agency.

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,376
    Classy move!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    19,865
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Cole View Post
    I've been saying all season long, now that play makers are starting to arise on our Defense there are no glaring weaknesses other than our wide receiving core. Why not package some picks while they still have value and Add one of Martavious Bryant or TY Hilton and get Jarvis Landry? Draft for depth while look to upgrade some positions via free agency.
    Well, with how whitehair has played, we legitimately have a bad offensive line.
    Average lt, above average lg above good rg, awful rt and c

    Awful group of TE's, although I'm excited to see Shaheen get more of a shot

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •