Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Anyone who is still *****ing about that trade needs to get over it already.
    Mitch is a work in progress for sure, but seriously - enough.
    Man, please... you relax. Enough of people telling someone else to get over anything they want to hold on to. Who are you? This is an open forum and people have the right to say what they want. You get over it... While we’re on this topic. Anybody hear what The Great Richard Sherman said about the Great Watson? There’s a player in the NFL who just faced this guy and his comments speaks for itself. The same thing I just said about the fear he strikes in opposing defenses. From a player who played and Sherman, a current player who just played against him and a pretty smart guy. Watson will be one of the top 3-5 QB in the next 2 years. Book it!

Please get Landry...I'd be fine with tagging him if we needed to after season, which I believe is not limited after a trade. If ajayi could be had for a 4th round pick with one and a half years left on cheap contract, have to think Landrys price can't be too much as he is expiring. Not many WR more reliable at catching the football.
    I had the polish sausage

So open forum but only if you agree?

I'll keep posting what's on my mind and Maybe you should relax and follow your own advice.
    Last edited by Muttman73; 10-31-2017 at 10:31 AM.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Geez, if that's all it takes to get Ajayi, then yeah go get Landry and extend him asap.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Supposedly the Dolphins believe that Ajayi is a ticking time bomb in his knee, for whatever it is worth.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Man, please... you relax. Enough of people telling someone else to get over anything they want to hold on to. Who are you? This is an open forum and people have the right to say what they want. You get over it... While we’re on this topic. Anybody hear what The Great Richard Sherman said about the Great Watson? There’s a player in the NFL who just faced this guy and his comments speaks for itself. The same thing I just said about the fear he strikes in opposing defenses. From a player who played and Sherman, a current player who just played against him and a pretty smart guy. Watson will be one of the top 3-5 QB in the next 2 years. Book it!
    Maybe you should also relax in boasting about Watson after every time he farts.

We get it, you love the guy. Seriously though, what is the point of this?

Watson to Trubisky isn't a one to one comparison, not even close. You're just coming across as a fan that expects immediate results all while ignoring the context of either situation.

Maybe Watson is great (though you have to realize what he's doing right now is unsustainable), maybe Trubisky is great... but making any bold statements after less than half a season on either player is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Supposedly the Dolphins believe that Ajayi is a ticking time bomb in his knee, for whatever it is worth.
    Not to mention their o line is super trash , Ajayi pff rating on the season like an 82 . He’s not bad but his knees gonna explode .

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I have a hard time beleiving this is the watson u continue to see. If so. He is better than Brady. Brees. Rodgers. All of them. As a rok. That seems unlikely to me.
    That's why I said it's unsustainable. He's not going to carry a 10% TD% forever...that'd be some historic **** and far better than anyone in the league right now.

Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-31-2017 at 11:06 AM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Maybe you should also relax in boasting about Watson after every time he farts.

We get it, you love the guy. Seriously though, what is the point of this?

Watson to Trubisky isn't a one to one comparison, not even close. You're just coming across as a fan that expects immediate results all while ignoring the context of either situation.

Maybe Watson is great (though you have to realize what he's doing right now is unsustainable), maybe Trubisky is great... but making any bold statements after less than half a season on either player is ridiculous.

I have a hard time beleiving this is the watson u continue to see. If so. He is better than Brady. Brees. Rodgers. All of them. As a rok. That seems unlikely to me.

Please get Landry. I may even be willing to let fox stay another year if we did. Would be huge.

Who am i kidding **** fox.

But the fact that landey is unhappy is a good thing. Both for FA. And for a trade now

Can still tag him too, so I'm okay with giving up a decent pick for him.

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast