Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Jimmy G should fit well with Shannahan.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Glad to see more trades in the NFL.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Ezekiel Elliot suspension upheld.

Lucky foe me. I traded Elliot in a huge deal in my league

I traded Elliot Hunt and Keenan Allen for Deandre Hopkins Melvin Gordon and CJ Anderson.

Obviously if Elliot plays i lost. But i also have Alfred morris on my bench. So i see it as Hopkins Gordon anderson and morris for Hunt and Allen.

Personally i have been frustrafed by hunts lack of use these last weeks so i was willing to trade hin and offered hin strait up for gordon who gets more touches and catches. So I feel like i traded Allen strait up for Hopkins. Which is a steal

I didn't really follow Elliott this year, but his numbers are nearly identical to Howard's. What a great pick Howard has been for us.

2017 FA/Trades/Cuts/General FO Office Discussion Vol IV

Gary Barnidge is a FA and could be worth a flyer

Played 16 games last year and had 55 for 612 and 2 TDs in Cle

John Fox also drafted him

Also top rated pass blocking TE last year
    Last edited by Stunner; 10-30-2017 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    49ers must not like the qbs this year or don't feel thst cousins is a lock
    A bit ironic really..... 2017 draft class was heavily panned for the QBs, and all 3 of Watson/Trubisky/Mahomes have shown real flashes that would give you hope at the NFL level....

Meanwhile all the surefire QB's from next year's "great QB class" are performing below (or even well below) expectations to where I don't think any of them are worth going top 10 right now..... add to that Cousins having a less than stellar year himself.... and the 9ers kind of backed themselves into a corner.

It would be a bit ironic if the trade down from 2nd to 3rd overall with us, a move which was so widely regarded as being a highway robbery against us and genius move by the 9ers staff, ends up being looked upon a few years from now as the exact opposite, with us blatantly robbing the 9ers blind and one of, if not the outright worst decisions their current staff makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    A bit ironic really..... 2017 draft class was heavily panned for the QBs, and all 3 of Watson/Trubisky/Mahomes have shown real flashes that would give you hope at the NFL level....

Meanwhile all the surefire QB's from next year's "great QB class" are performing below (or even well below) expectations to where I don't think any of them are worth going top 10 right now..... add to that Cousins having a less than stellar year himself.... and the 9ers kind of backed themselves into a corner.

It would be a bit ironic if the trade down from 2nd to 3rd overall with us, a move which was so widely regarded as being a highway robbery against us and genius move by the 9ers staff, ends up being looked upon a few years from now as the exact opposite, with us blatantly robbing the 9ers blind and one of, if not the outright worst decisions their current staff makes.
    yep. Hypoethically they spent more on getting Jimmy (we will have to wait and see how he pans out) then they got from us to move up. but just for happenstance lets compare the two equally as if they used our assets to acquire him. so long term we will have to see which is better

Mitch Trubisky

or

Soloman Thomas
    and
    Jimmy G.

something tells me Mitch is better than average and Jimmy is pretty average if not bellow average QB. my main thought behind this is the Patriots would not give up a QB they thought would be special. and honestly i trust their FO over many others in the NFL. can any of us name a trade that they really lost.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Anyone who is still *****ing about that trade needs to get over it already.
    Mitch is a work in progress for sure, but seriously - enough.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Geez, if that's all it takes to get Ajayi, then yeah go get Landry and extend him asap.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    They sellin and he has been awful. I typically buy low on anyone in fantady but habe avoided him. Never thought he would sustain his year last year.

Wrong. They are not low ball offers. He just isnt worth that much.

My these is stealers want more for him that TY or Landry would cost. Lol

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast