Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170
Results 2,536 to 2,542 of 2542
    And just like that, with the McPhee and Demps cuts, Bears are sitting at $63M in cap space. Once Glennon is released, it'll be $75M.

Assuming Pace cuts the rest of the dead weight (Sims, Wheaton, Cooper, Young), $94M.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 02-26-2018 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Can't remember whom particularly I was listening to on 670 WSCR last week (possibly a Mike Florio segment) but whomever it was brought up an interesting scenario where if New Orleans tries to "lowball" Brees on a heavy hometown discount-type of deal, that the Vikings could swoop in, offer him a ton of money over the next 2-3 years while their Championship window is open and go that direction.

That would suck more than the Vikings getting Cousins, IMO.
    That would be an auto championship lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    And just like that, with the McPhee and Demps cuts, Bears are sitting at $63M in cap space. Once Glennon is released, it'll be $75M.

Assuming Pace cuts the rest of the dead weight (Sims, Wheaton, Cooper, Young), $94M.

I think it was an either/or between Pernell McPhee and Willie Young. I don’t see how Pace can go into FA with only one OLB on the roster in Floyd. I think we’ll keep Young, resign Acho, sign one in FA and one in the draft bringing us to 5 with Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho_KL75 View Post
    I think it was an either/or between Pernell McPhee and Willie Young. I don’t see how Pace can go into FA with only one OLB on the roster in Floyd. I think we’ll keep Young, resign Acho, sign one in FA and one in the draft bringing us to 5 with Floyd.
    He could re-sign Houston too. I think Willie's best days are behind him though and you could probably put his $5.4M cap hit ($4.5M in savings) to better use by paying a younger, very likely better player (Lynch, Attaochu) the same amount. I wouldn't cut him just yet, but I don't think it'd be hard to find an upgrade in FA.

He could re-sign Houston too. I think Willie's best days are behind him though and you could probably put his $5.4M cap hit ($4.5M in savings) to better use by paying a younger, very likely better player (Lynch, Attaochu) the same amount. I wouldn't cut him just yet, but I don't think it'd be hard to find an upgrade in FA.
    I like Lynch a lot as a buy low one year contract guy but he only has 2.5 sacks the last two years. I think Young is the perfect proven veteran who is still good for 4-7 sacks (worth $4.5m) a season. Something like this would be a solid mix of veterans/youth, edge setters/speed rushers;

Leonard Floyd
    Willie Young
    Aaron Lynch
    Marquis Haynes
    Sam Acho

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

Weaton and Cooper are the only two i expect as a sure cut. Sims is dependant on signing an upgrade. And Young. I would not be surprised if he is kept as depth unless we can get some other depth.