Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,005 of 2005

2017 FA/Trades/Cuts/General FO Office Discussion Vol IV

Alshon killing right now , finally
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-21-2018 at 10:13 PM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    The truth I seem to be facing is despite what we might be able to do in FA in terms of WR. I think we need to find that speedy WR who can spread the feild. The only guy on our roster potentially capable is White..... Which he can't be counted on at all. And none of the WRs availible seem to have enough speed to do that. Landry and Robinson are both relitivly slow. Watkins might but doesn't sound like he will be an option. And richardson may have the speed but he really has failed to produce enough to make me think he is any sort of sure thing.

I think a lot will depend on the combine but finding that speedy WR to just take the safety seems like a real need. I think alot will depend on 40 times at the combine but if some guy like kirk or Ridley blows it out of the water i think it goes a long way for us.

We really need that Tyreke Hill esk guy to be that home run guy.

Taylor Gabriel would be a good get but I believe Cohen will be used in a hill role somewhat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Alshon killing right now , finally
    Finally, or always like he has since being healthy as a pro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Taylor Gabriel would be a good get but I believe Cohen will be used in a hill role somewhat as well.
    I would love to think so. He would fit well if he could. But until he is for sure i would also like to get somebody else who can compete in that role. Quadree Henderson out of Pitt or DJ Clark out of LSU could be late round guys who could fill in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    The truth I seem to be facing is despite what we might be able to do in FA in terms of WR. I think we need to find that speedy WR who can spread the feild. The only guy on our roster potentially capable is White..... Which he can't be counted on at all. And none of the WRs availible seem to have enough speed to do that. Landry and Robinson are both relitivly slow. Watkins might but doesn't sound like he will be an option. And richardson may have the speed but he really has failed to produce enough to make me think he is any sort of sure thing.

I think a lot will depend on the combine but finding that speedy WR to just take the safety seems like a real need. I think alot will depend on 40 times at the combine but if some guy like kirk or Ridley blows it out of the water i think it goes a long way for us.

We really need that Tyreke Hill esk guy to be that home run guy.
    Several guys who fit that profile Taylor Gabriel, Richardson is real fast. John Brown. I mean that's 3 right there. But as I've stated before in this thread I think they add 2-3 WRs during FA alone. Just a matter of who.

I think we all know Albert Wilson probably could end up here. But do you want Gabriel with him? Brown probably makes more sense if you're adding Wilson. Moncrief is a bigger, fast WR. But he'd be more of a lotto ticket signing.

It sucks we're still like 7 weeks away from guys being able to sign. Because I'm just so ready to see what pieces they. Because at certain point we're talking in circles and guessing.

Senior Bowl weigh ins tomorrow. Most excited to see Marcus Davenport and Tre'Quan Smith this week.

Marcus Davenport is the most intriguing prospect to me. Could be scary good or nothing special.

Sounds like Sean Payton and the Saints really like Baker Mayfield. They draft 27th and have no 2nd rounder so to trade up in an area to grab him would be difficult. Given Pace/Saints connection something to monitor though.

Quote Originally Posted by The ChILL View Post
    Sounds like Sean Payton and the Saints really like Baker Mayfield. They draft 27th and have no 2nd rounder so to trade up in an area to grab him would be difficult. Given Pace/Saints connection something to monitor though.
    I'll take their 3rd and next year's 1st. That's a long way to drop back though.

Oh, and Mayfield under Payton would be fun.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk