Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 170 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2542
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    All I want is Fitzpatrick, Chubb, Kirk, and Nelson. Is that too much to ask?
    Yes. Especially if that's not a typo and you really mean yoy want all of them.

Can we give fuller a a tag. If so I would give him a 2nd and live with the resultd.

Yes, they can tag Fuller, it'll cost between $13-15M. It's a lot, but for one year it may be the best option.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yes, they can tag Fuller, it'll cost between $13-15M. It's a lot, but for one year it may be the best option.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Im talking transistion tag????? Not franchise

As i understand you can use either or. Since we don't see to have any franchise level guys as FA. I figure you could tag fuller to try and retain him. And if some team pays more that. We are willing. Get a pick out of it.

You don't get a pick from a transition tag. It's basically a "we like you, we want to see what you get, but if we lose you we don't care."

A non-exclusive franchise tag makes sense for Fuller if we can't get him at $8-$9 per.

What do you guys think about bringing in Jimmy Graham for 2-3 years? I don't think he'll resign with Seattle and he has ties to Pace from the Saints days. I understand the fact for making Shaheen our #1, but I think Graham could be perfect for Trubisky. Cutting Sims will only net 667k in dead cap. I also know that Graham is not a blocking TE and neither is Shaheen but it could work if Graham is lined up at WR in the slot or whatever. Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownFan92 View Post
    What do you guys think about bringing in Jimmy Graham for 2-3 years? I don't think he'll resign with Seattle and he has ties to Pace from the Saints days. I understand the fact for making Shaheen our #1, but I think Graham could be perfect for Trubisky. Cutting Sims will only net 667k in dead cap. I also know that Graham is not a blocking TE and neither is Shaheen but it could work if Graham is lined up at WR in the slot or whatever. Just an idea.
    Likely cost too much for my taste and i would not want to take away from shaheen.

Im all for replacing sims..... But i think Gresham is much. Eifert and Safarian Jenkins would be two guys i might look at. But jimmy will likely get more than im willing to pay when your still invested in Shaheen.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownFan92 View Post
    I'd love it if he came for cheap. If Shaheen continues to improve, that would be a deadly 2 TE set.

Wow cant believe GB let their GM go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Sure there would be some interest but just read that the raiders may part ways with Crabtree. Obviously there would be interest due to our need. But how much and where would you rank him.

Also obviously it seems somewhat likely that the Packers cut one of either Nelson or Cobb. More likely nelsom at age 32.

The Landry story has me a bit concerned due to his being at the top of my offseason wish list. I usually dont put a whole lot of stock into these types of stories for multiple reasons. However, calling out your best player going into the offseason where he is a free agent is one of two things:
    1) Completely idiotic if you actually want to resign him or
    2) Landrys issues are such that his character is much worse than anyone thought.

It hasnt completely taken him off the list for me depending on if the Bears can sign one of the other two top WRs. (Robinson or Watkins) Obviously some extensive research would need to be done and hopefully the Gase connection can shine some more light on it if Pace is in fact considering that move.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan27 View Post
    The Landry story has me a bit concerned due to his being at the top of my offseason wish list. I usually dont put a whole lot of stock into these types of stories for multiple reasons. However, calling out your best player going into the offseason where he is a free agent is one of two things:
    1) Completely idiotic if you actually want to resign him or
    2) Landrys issues are such that his character is much worse than anyone thought.

It hasnt completely taken him off the list for me depending on if the Bears can sign one of the other two top WRs. (Robinson or Watkins) Obviously some extensive research would need to be done and hopefully the Gase connection can shine some more light on it if Pace is in fact considering that move.
    The injuries force me to put Landry in a class of his own well above those other two though. The absolute last thing we need is another devastating WR injury. I've got something like:

1 Landry

2 Robinson
    3 Watkins

Everyone else.

I'll take either Cobb or Nelson as a #2/3
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    I'll take either Cobb or Nelson as a #2/3
    Not cobb, no thank you

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.