Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 97 of 170 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2542
  1. #1441
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,835
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    All I want is Fitzpatrick, Chubb, Kirk, and Nelson. Is that too much to ask?
    Yes. Especially if that's not a typo and you really mean yoy want all of them.

  2. #1442
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,835
    Can we give fuller a a tag. If so I would give him a 2nd and live with the resultd.

  3. #1443
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    63,576
    Yes, they can tag Fuller, it'll cost between $13-15M. It's a lot, but for one year it may be the best option.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  4. #1444
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,835
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yes, they can tag Fuller, it'll cost between $13-15M. It's a lot, but for one year it may be the best option.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Im talking transistion tag????? Not franchise

    As i understand you can use either or. Since we don't see to have any franchise level guys as FA. I figure you could tag fuller to try and retain him. And if some team pays more that. We are willing. Get a pick out of it.

  5. #1445
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    492
    You don't get a pick from a transition tag. It's basically a "we like you, we want to see what you get, but if we lose you we don't care."

    A non-exclusive franchise tag makes sense for Fuller if we can't get him at $8-$9 per.

  6. #1446
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    42,883

  7. #1447
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    421
    What do you guys think about bringing in Jimmy Graham for 2-3 years? I don't think he'll resign with Seattle and he has ties to Pace from the Saints days. I understand the fact for making Shaheen our #1, but I think Graham could be perfect for Trubisky. Cutting Sims will only net 667k in dead cap. I also know that Graham is not a blocking TE and neither is Shaheen but it could work if Graham is lined up at WR in the slot or whatever. Just an idea.

  8. #1448
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,835
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownFan92 View Post
    What do you guys think about bringing in Jimmy Graham for 2-3 years? I don't think he'll resign with Seattle and he has ties to Pace from the Saints days. I understand the fact for making Shaheen our #1, but I think Graham could be perfect for Trubisky. Cutting Sims will only net 667k in dead cap. I also know that Graham is not a blocking TE and neither is Shaheen but it could work if Graham is lined up at WR in the slot or whatever. Just an idea.
    Likely cost too much for my taste and i would not want to take away from shaheen.

    Im all for replacing sims..... But i think Gresham is much. Eifert and Safarian Jenkins would be two guys i might look at. But jimmy will likely get more than im willing to pay when your still invested in Shaheen.

  9. #1449
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,520
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownFan92 View Post
    What do you guys think about bringing in Jimmy Graham for 2-3 years? I don't think he'll resign with Seattle and he has ties to Pace from the Saints days. I understand the fact for making Shaheen our #1, but I think Graham could be perfect for Trubisky. Cutting Sims will only net 667k in dead cap. I also know that Graham is not a blocking TE and neither is Shaheen but it could work if Graham is lined up at WR in the slot or whatever. Just an idea.
    I'd love it if he came for cheap. If Shaheen continues to improve, that would be a deadly 2 TE set.

  10. #1450
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,913
    Wow cant believe GB let their GM go.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

  11. #1451
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,835
    Sure there would be some interest but just read that the raiders may part ways with Crabtree. Obviously there would be interest due to our need. But how much and where would you rank him.

    Also obviously it seems somewhat likely that the Packers cut one of either Nelson or Cobb. More likely nelsom at age 32.

  12. #1452
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Granger, IN
    Posts
    173
    The Landry story has me a bit concerned due to his being at the top of my offseason wish list. I usually dont put a whole lot of stock into these types of stories for multiple reasons. However, calling out your best player going into the offseason where he is a free agent is one of two things:
    1) Completely idiotic if you actually want to resign him or
    2) Landrys issues are such that his character is much worse than anyone thought.

    It hasnt completely taken him off the list for me depending on if the Bears can sign one of the other two top WRs. (Robinson or Watkins) Obviously some extensive research would need to be done and hopefully the Gase connection can shine some more light on it if Pace is in fact considering that move.

  13. #1453
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI for some reason.
    Posts
    19,119
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan27 View Post
    The Landry story has me a bit concerned due to his being at the top of my offseason wish list. I usually dont put a whole lot of stock into these types of stories for multiple reasons. However, calling out your best player going into the offseason where he is a free agent is one of two things:
    1) Completely idiotic if you actually want to resign him or
    2) Landrys issues are such that his character is much worse than anyone thought.

    It hasnt completely taken him off the list for me depending on if the Bears can sign one of the other two top WRs. (Robinson or Watkins) Obviously some extensive research would need to be done and hopefully the Gase connection can shine some more light on it if Pace is in fact considering that move.
    The injuries force me to put Landry in a class of his own well above those other two though. The absolute last thing we need is another devastating WR injury. I've got something like:

    1 Landry






    2 Robinson
    3 Watkins


    Everyone else.


  14. #1454
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,348
    I'll take either Cobb or Nelson as a #2/3
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  15. #1455
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    I'll take either Cobb or Nelson as a #2/3
    Not cobb, no thank you

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •