Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 170 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2542
    You can't really overlook Shurmur's track record. 9 wins with the Browns? Keenum playing Peyton Manning? He may not have the personality a lot of envision for the job, but sometimes there's more to it behind the scenes. If you're a good coach and have the player's respect, you don't need to be over the top. I still prefer Nagy or Flip but I think I could get behind Shurmur.

Orlando Brown is a brick wall. Definitely be in consideration for me at 8 depending on his measurables/testing.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/...6%7Ctwterm%5E0
    Here's hoping they miss on a FO hire for a change.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming it will be in house.

On the oppo, Shurmurís videos donít look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 draft prospects thread

2018 NFL Draft Prospects
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...6&share_type=t

I was just thinking I wouldn't mind him on a one year deal. Not sure if that would get it done though.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I was just thinking I wouldn't mind him on a one year deal. Not sure if that would get it done though.
    Either New Orleans or New England, imo.
    Screw sabermetics.

Agree 100% i watched the one vid of him breaking down the Mack Hollins TD. WOW He pointed out they were actually setup to score with multiple players if the Hollins play fell through. Thats the guy i want leading this team and developing Mitchell. Give him a hungry Trubisky, Howard and an explosive Tarik Cohen..a real WR group ...LOOK OUT. He will definitely command the locker room and im sure the players will respond and respect him as well. Fingers crossed for Flip.

https://twitter.com/CEmma670/status/...6%7Ctwterm%5E0
    He gone.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    https://twitter.com/CEmma670/status/...6%7Ctwterm%5E0
    He gone.

Idk I thought Pace's answer at his presser yesterday made it sound like they'll at least make some kind of offer. He gushed about him.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Idk I thought Pace's answer at his presser yesterday made it sound like they'll at least make some kind of offer. He gushed about him.
    Unless the Bears tag him he's going to FA where he'll be considered a young, ascending player at a thin position around the league. I'm not expecting him to get a contract like Bouye or Gilmore last year, but I wouldn't completely rule it out either (IMO the floor will be $10-12M per).

I'm sure the Bears will make him an offer too, but I'm not convinced they want to commit to 4-5 more years and the guaranteed money it's going to cost to keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Unless the Bears tag him he's going to FA where he'll be considered a young, ascending player at a thin position around the league. I'm not expecting him to get a contract like Bouye or Gilmore last year, but I wouldn't completely rule it out either (IMO the floor will be $10-12M per).

I'm sure the Bears will make him an offer too, but I'm not convinced they want to commit to 4-5 more years and the guaranteed money it's going to cost to keep him.

I say throw 3/25 at him and if it isnt enough then tag him with the expectation he is getting replaced after next year. Buys the Bears another year to essentially replace two corners and pushes the CB need slightly further down the list for the time being. Plus it allows time to see if this year was a fluke or the norm going forward for Fuller.

All I want is Fitzpatrick, Chubb, Kirk, and Nelson. Is that too much to ask?