Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Trust the process.....👀

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    They still gonna suck
    So are we. To act like on is better than the other is just sad. Especially when about 20 other teams minimum are miles ahead of us

2017 Chicago Bulls Training Camp Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    So are we. To act like on is better than the other is just sad. Especially when about 20 other teams minimum are miles ahead of us
    Kyben who freaking cares dang dude all I said was they’re really bad which I didn’t lie. If I feel our roster is better than theirs that’s how I freaking feel wtf.

Last edited by Mamba42; 09-29-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Kyben who freaking cares dang dude all I said was they’re really bad which I didn’t lie. If I feel our roster is better than theirs that’s how I freaking feel wtf.
    Its so cute how you get so upset about such petty BS. Lol. U think we are better than the hawks. Congrats. That's a really something to hang or hat on.

Its like saying the bears are better than the jets. They both suck and will be laughing stocks man. I feel like your trying to defend the bulls honor as if we are not going to be one of if not the worst team in the nba. This front office is a joke. Coaching staff is enept. But if you want a pat on the back. On paper your right. Hawks look a little bit less bad than a team who has niko likely as their 2nd leading scorer.

I still think Budenholzer coaches circles around our slightly superior roster.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-29-2017 at 12:24 AM.

2017 Chicago Bulls Training Camp Thread

No you’re just Uber annoying you question everybody post and think you’re right about EVERYTHING. Let people be if I want to try and find a bright spot in this season no matter how meaningless it might be let me.

I know our team sucks and hopefully we get a top pick but it doesn’t change my opinion on me thinking the hawks have the worst roster in the nba DESPITE coaching which I wasn’t debating.
    Last edited by Stunner; 09-29-2017 at 12:30 AM.

No you’re just Uber annoying you question everybody post and think you’re right about EVERYTHING. Let people be if I want to try and find a bright spot in this season no matter how meaningless it might be let me.

I know our team sucks and hopefully we get a top pick but it doesn’t change my opinion on me thinking the hawks have the worst roster in the nba DESPITE coaching which I wasn’t debating.
    This is where you are false. the fact is this is an open Forum. in case you need the defintiion of a forum. here you go

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    The moment you post anything into a Forum. it is up for debate. whether you like it or not. Unless you are stating a FACT. ACTUAL FACT. 2+2=4, somebody else can question what you said. If you want to post your opinion and not have it questioned. this is not the place. i love how some poeple on this site get upset because i question them. Im very sorry if you want to just look at your own opinion up on a wall and think that it is correct. if you want that, write it down on a paper and put it on your fridge. stare at it and feel good. God. Its like some people now think that just because i question your opinion im a prick. and thats fine. your entitled to your opinion. the fact is. without a dialog all we have is a bunch of people posting random things. Without somebody like me ( i suppose a villain) This site is dead because there would be no dialog. This place has already become a ghost town and you want me. the only person who seems to ever question anything to stop. See how lively this place gets when you all just sit here and circle jerk on the same opinion and agreement. This is no longer a forum its a god damn twitter acount where you blocked anyone from responding.

I get that some people dont like me. and im fine with that. The fact is your Comment of of the hawks will be worse than us is useless if you dont have somebody to actually have a dialog with. nobody knows who is right. until the season is over. I agree that their roster is worse. (on paper) But i also think that this team is terribly coached, will end up a run and gun jack em up team and we have some shot jackers like Payne and Niko who just could shoot us right out of games. and neither of us even mentioned Defense. Our defense will be so bad. maybe even the worst in the league. so while you might think our offense could do something, it wont matter while our defense is giving up 120 to a hawks team with less tallent.

The fact is. it seems like some in our culture no longer seem to understand that a debate or a questioning of your opinion is not me attacking you. its a pursuit at a dialog to further this conversation past a bare minimum of your opinion. You stating the bulls will be good is useless if you cant suport your opinion when asked.

I mean, i tried to bring this to a dialog. and your response was "They still gonna suck". and that is hardly a standing point for any validity. and when you didn't want to defend your opinion you got upset that i demanded more from you then your opinion. and acted as if im a bad guy for wanting more.

I mean, ill admit something to you, alot of the time on this site. i simply question things just because at least at that point somebody is having a dialog that can be looked at. and jumped in on by others. I mean, lets take a look at this place and see what type of interesting conversations we have had.

You wont Bulls Tickets and Thats cool. great dialog and really going to draw in the crowds

Does anyone have interest in watching this season. (let everyone post their oppinions without anyone questioning anything about them.

this place is a ghost town and im the only one it seems that brings any type of life to it. and if that makes me an *******. and poeple want to block me. so be it. but that wont stop me from questioning people and making them actually say something beyond the hawks will be worse.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Also. FWIW. I also dont think im right about everything. however, i will speak as if i am right about everything. if you speak with a tone that you question yourself. nobody else will take your seriously. Like i said, some of the time. i will take the opposite side of whatever you say whether or not i agree with it or not. I dont have to beleive what i am saying, but i will post it as if i do. and i do it to draw a reaction out of people so that there is more than just a statement made. and a conversation can be had.

I have also been wrong loads of times. I mean, one thing i stood by hard was that KD would make the Wariors worse by jacking up shots and stoping the ball movement. but he really did adapt to that offense.

Im not allways right, neither are you. but lets have a discussion about who is right rather than get upset that somebody questions another persons opinion.

-Rem Koolhaas

If your interested in getting back into the debate stunner. please tell me why you seem to undervalue Shroder too. You state all they have is Schroder and Baezemore but....

Schroder is a 24 year old starting PG who averaged 18-3-6 on a playoff team in 32 minutes while Lavine averaged 19-3-3 in 37 minutes on a non playoff team. one is also coming off a major injury and has some major question marks to make up.

Baezemore vs Niko im not going to debate. both are not ideal #2 guys.

Markannan vs john collins. while i take Mark for homer and long term reasons. i think Collins has a great rok year. especially under their coach.

The rest of the way down. your really getting nit picky if your saying Lopez makes us better or that Portis or Dunn over Prince. Fact is. i think you have alot of hope for some of these guys what may not pan out. maybe some will. But Dunn is far from a proven starting PG. and Whoever we have a SF is gonna be a sad sight to see.

So. while you seem to clearly see Hawks < Bulls. I dont think there is anything there to devide us. except for having a coach who can put players in position to score. and thus car. i have not seen Fred make anything easier on anyone.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-29-2017 at 03:43 AM.

-Rem Koolhaas

Guys, calm down.

No, this is entertaining

Ugh I hope he doesn't end up having back issues. Back and foot issues are the two things that can absolutely ruin careers by sapping athleticism

I can’t wait till Tuesday’s game, im just ready to see the young guys and hopefully grow to love them . Baby Bulls 3.0

Luka Doncic looked pretty good at EuroBasket.

Makes me want he and Lauri to play together.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast