Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    If he's #2 on shots/game this season, the Bulls will be lucky to win 10 games.
    Bulls will be lucky to win 10 games reguardless. Plus. Isnt that what everyone wants???? A top pick.

I don't like Mirotic either. I think it was time to move on and let portis and mark take over. But our roster sucks. No PGs worth talking about. No SF worth talking about. A few players with some hope but have not shown enough to think they step up (portis Mark and Denzel)

I mean after Lavine. Who really is our next best player. If you hope its mark i think your counting on hin to be more than possible his rok season. Is it lopez. No matter how you look at it. We are gonna suck. And i think we may be bad enough that Mirotic takes around 20 shots per game. I even wonder if niko does not end up starting at the 3. ( i mean. Who does he really have to push Zipser. )

I think its gonna be a long season. I think our roster is as thin as they come in the NBA. And i think our team ends up looking like the NY Knicks Jacking up shots because we don't have playmakers or creators outside of maybe Lavine. (1 guy is prettg easy to stop ubless its LeBron. )

I mean. For the hell of it. Bulls had around 87 FGA per game last season. Anyone want to do a quick breakdown of how they picture that working out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I just won 2 free bulls tickets from watching that run with us video . Itís vs the hawks but nevertheless Iím grateful
    The hawks are one of the few teams i think they could beat. So consider that luck. Both teams are gonna blow this year

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Good deal, Stunner.

How many games do the Bulls win this year?
    I set the over/under at 20. And honestly... give me the under. I think it's gonna be awful

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    I set the over/under at 20. And honestly... give me the under. I think it's gonna be awful
    Id go under as well. A lot of any success hinges in lavine. I have a little hope but is he ready to carry a team that is this bad aroubd him. That combined with us us having so many questions. Who is our starting PG. Can dunn make a jump to competent starter. Who is our SF. Can mark really be expected to essentially be our #2 option. Or niko

I honestly think we may ens up winning 10 games at max by the end. I just think the team lacks talent. I have no hope Fred is gonna know how to coach them above their talent level. And if we end up with any injury in our starting backcourt at all (lavine or Dunn) we are screwed. I mean. The drop from lavine to denzel is huge. But from dunn to Payne would be worse. Just having payne on the floor at all sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Vegas has the O/U at 22. No other team has a lower projection. The closest are ATL at 25, BKN at 27.5.

I'd take the under as well. This team is going to be horrendous.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

2017 Chicago Bulls Training Camp Thread

The hawks have the worst roster in the nba like seriously . All they have is Dennis and who Kent Bazemore. Until I see our guys plays will determine if I think we will squeeze out any unwanted victories to top ATL.

I just won 2 free bulls tickets from watching that run with us video . Itís vs the hawks but nevertheless Iím grateful
    Nice! That's cool.

I say over 20 games. I think our team will overachieve, which will be bad for our draft position. I think Dunn will play better and once LaVine returns we could have a pretty high octane offense and, for now, we still have Lopez for good interior defense and rebounding. Dunn, even if he doesn't improve on offense, is another really good defensive player. I don't think we'll be good, but I think that they will win more games than we are expecting. I'd predict around 28 wins.

Hoiberg alone will probably cost them a handful of games at least. There is no go-to scorer until LaVine is 100% and they'll likely be pretty bad defensively (with or without Lopez, who shouldn't be here that long anyway).

28 wins seems awfully generous given the talent level, inexperience, and coaching.

Does anybody have any interest watching this team going forward?

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Not at all. First time in 9 years that I did not renew my League Pass.

With that said, I wouldn't have minded Rose back this year. Though I'm happy he gets to play for a chance to make it to the playoffs with the Cavs.

The hawks have the worst roster in the nba like seriously . All they have is Dennis and who Kent Bazemore. Until I see our guys plays will determine if I think we will squeeze out any unwanted victories to top ATL.
    But they have a coach.... A good one. One who will put shitier players in a better position to win. I have no hope that Fred can help us outplay our rosters talent.

Only reason to watch is Mark and Lavine who will hardley make us winners right now. I may watch simply to see how they pan out. Its kinda like watching the bears. Its more to watch their growth towards a future than expecting anything now.

NBA is my least favorite of the main sports anyway, so it won't be hard to tune out.

It's in their best interest to be terrible for a few years anyway IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    But they have a coach.... A good one. One who will put shitier players in a better position to win. I have no hope that Fred can help us outplay our rosters talent.
    They still gonna suck

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast