Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    I'm seeing Mahomes jumping Kizer on a lot of the mock draft boards I've looked at. I know that's not worth much. Just seems like Mahomes is really catching on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    Do they need to talk trade? I thought that if he signs and new england declines to match in x amount of days the saints 2nd or 1st draft pick automatically gets transfered to the pats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
    They may Lower their asking price because they are not willing to pay him what he wants.

'Growing belief' Browns could pursue Cousins

rotoworld

Please give up #1 overall for Cousins with WAS taking a QB. Then we hope SF doesn't take Garrett.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by The ChILL View Post

rotoworld

Please give up #1 overall for Cousins with WAS taking a QB. Then we hope SF doesn't take Garrett.
    It would likely be the 12. For Cousins. And even if it was 3...... Hard to impossible to believe the 49ers pass on garret

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I wish I could play in the snow with Cutty

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'd be so, so happy if we're able to get Mahomes with our 2nd pick.
    If we do get him what will his nickname be? MaHomey. McHolmes. Mambo Jambo? MasterMahomes. Merciless Mahomes? MahomesOrYours?

Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    If we do get him what will his nickname be? MaHomey. McHolmes. Mambo Jambo? MasterMahomes. Merciless Mahomes? MahomesOrYours?

Not sure, but supposedly his nickname in college has been 'the musician'

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

2017 Free Agent/Trade/Cuts General Front Office Discussion Vol. III

We call him Mahomes Boy on the show I'm on.

We had Mahomes on last week and I asked him before the interview if anyone was showing more interest than others and he mentioned a bunch of teams. But the one team he kept talking about was Arizona. He said Arizona like 4 times. I wouldn't be shocked if that is where he ends up.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I wish I could play in the snow with Cutty
    Jay threw a snowball at Kristen and hit the neighbor lady instead.
    Last edited by Timmmahhh; 03-15-2017 at 08:11 AM.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by The ChILL View Post

rotoworld

Since the earlier report, Mary Kay Cabot has debunked this report stating the Browns are not expected to trade for Cousins.

Cabot added that three other teams (not named) have attempted to trade for Cousins in the past 10 days or so and were shot down quickly.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Jay threw a snowball at Kristen and hit the neighbor lady instead.
    Hardy harr. He forced it in there like you and everyone on twitter did that joke.

Thielen lands 3-year deal after breakout 2016
    Vikings signed WR Adam Thielen to a three-year, $17 million contract with $11 million guaranteed.
    After catching 20 total passes in his first 32 career games, Thielen had a massive 2016 as the No. 2 receiver when he passed Charles Johnson for the job behind Stefon Diggs. Thielen finished the year with 69 catches for 967 yards (14.0 YPR) and five touchdowns. He was scheduled for restricted free agency this year, and the Vikings placed a second-round tender on him last week. Thielen made it known he was looking for a multi-year deal. He should be locked into the No. 2 job, while 2016 first-rounder Laquon Treadwell will compete for snaps in three-wide sets.
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter Mar 15 - 3:58 PM
    Player Outlook
    Game Log
    Career Stats
    Draft Advice
    Revis open to playing safety, lost 10 pounds
    Free agent Darrelle Revis said he "definitely" wants to continue his playing career and would be open to a position switch to safety.
    The soon-to-be 32-year-old (in July) is working with a new trainer and has changed his entire nutrition plan, resulting in a loss of 10 pounds. Some estimated Revis, who is listed at 198 pounds, was playing at upwards of 220 pounds in 2016. Leaving a Pittsburgh court room on Wednesday, where he had all of his charges from a February brawl dropped, Revis made a pitch to his hometown Steelers, saying it would be a "dream come true" to play for them.
    Source: Aditi Kinkhabwala on Twitter Mar 15 - 3:13 PM
    Player Outlook
    Game Log
    Career Stats
    Draft Advice
    Judge dismisses all charges against FA Revis
    A Pittsburgh judge dismissed all charges filed against free agent Darrelle Revis on Wednesday.
    Revis was facing four felonies and one misdemeanor stemming from a brawl in February. He's now off the hook. The off-field matter isn't what is keeping Revis unemployed in the NFL, however. Revis mailed it in last season and saw his play fall off a cliff. There's a real chance he doesn't suit up in 2017.
    Mar 15 - 3:02 PM
    Player Outlook
    Game Log
    Career Stats
    Draft Advice
    Big offseason continues: Pats keep Hightower
    Patriots re-signed ILB Dont'a Hightower to a four-year, $43.5 million contract with $19 million guaranteed.
    The Jets' birthday cupcakes to Hightower earlier this week weren't enough to convince him to sign with their league-worst franchise, while the Steelers never seemed to be a serious contender. All roads led back to New England. Hightower's market didn't develop quite like he had hoped, and the Patriots were able to keep their 27-year-old inside thumper after trading away ILB Jamie Collins to the Browns last season. Hightower was Pro Football Focus' No. 5 inside linebacker out of 59 qualifiers in 2016, receiving plus marks across the board for his pass rush, coverage, and run defense. Everything seems to be working in the Patriots' favor this offseason. They probably have more up their sleeve.
    Mar 15 - 1:35 PM
    Player Outlook
    Game Log
    Career Stats
    Draft Advice
    Vikings re-sign 38-year-old CB Terence Newman
    Vikings re-signed CB Terence Newman to a one-year, $3.25 million contract.
    The No. 5 overall pick Newman, Carson Palmer, Jason Witten, Terrell Suggs, and Anquan Boldin are the only five players left in the league from the 2003 draft. Newman turns 39 later this year but is still playing at a high level thanks to, what he says, is red wine. Newman was Pro Football Focus' No. 9 cover corner out of 120 qualifiers last season. He should again handle left corner.
    Mar 15 - 12:32 PM
    Player Outlook
    Game Log
    Career Stats
    Draft Advice
    Burkhead highest-paid Pats RB since 2010
    Rex Burkhead's one-year, $3.15 million deal makes him the highest-paid Patriots running back since Fred Taylor in 2010.
    The Patriots haven't paid a running back $2-plus million in over a half-decade. Some Patriots fans apparently assumed Burkhead would be a special teams-only replacement for Brandon Bolden. According to ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss, Burkhead is "viewed as a key cog, both offensively and on special teams" by the Patriots, while the Providence Journal's Mark Daniels believes Burkhead "is coming to the Patriots with a chance to be their starting running back."
    Source: Providence Journal Mar 15 - 11:43 AM
    Player Outlook
    Game Log
    Career Stats
    Draft Advice
    Steelers ink former 2nd-rounder Justin Hunter

Hall’s instincts and tackle production scream safety if he can add muscle to his frame-NFL.com Draft profile on Deiondre’ Hall
    Deiondre’ Hall was a great pick by the Chicago Bears in last year’s draft. The Northern Iowa product was a very underrated player coming out. In his last season at NI, he recorded 82 tackles and 6 INTs. He is aggressive, explosive, and has great ball skills.

Hall missed a majority of the season last year with an ankle injury. But when he got a chance to play, he made some good plays. Here is one from Week 1 vs Houston. Hall plays the WR pocket (in between the WR hands) and breaks up the pass.

Rich Campbell, who covers the Chicago Bears for the tribune, broke the news on his podcast that the Bears are going to try Deiondre’ Hall at safety next season. Upon hearing this, I came to the conclusion that this could really work.

With the Bears signing two cornerbacks in free agency, Prince Amukamara and Marcus Cooper, the cornerback depth chart got a lot bigger. While that is not bad for it creates a lot of competition, it could lead to a position change.Hall could battle it and win the job, it’s very possible, but with now seven veterans ahead of him, it would be a big climb.

The safety position is wide open for the Bears. No certain player played exceptionally well last season. Adrian Amos still is looking for his first career interception and he will be entering his third NFL season. If that does not give you a clear picture of the safety struggle for the Bears I do not know what else will. Harold Jones-Quartey and Deon Bush did not really show anything real promising that they could be the answer. Bush eventually replaced Jones-Quartey later in the season as a starter only to be replaced by Jones-Quartey after Bush was not playing well. The Bears need to find safeties for it has been a big hole for awhile.

Hall would be a great place to start. His aggressiveness and ball skills speaks safety. Like his draft profile, he needs to add muscle to his frame. Giving he is doing that this offseason, I can see Hall playing next to Quintin Demps. Hall did play some safety and even played inside the box while at Northern Iowa. His athleticism and his football IQ should make this a successful move by the Bears.

https://windycitychronicle.com/2017/...ty-could-work/

New #Bears WR Kendall Wright said that QB Mike Glennon has started a group text for plans to get throwing with WRs.

https://twitter.com/adamjahns/status/842136931991474176

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast