Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Eddie Lacy's deal in Seattle: 1 year, $5.55M with $3M fully guaranteed, per source.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...83689427857408

Another team in Malcolm Butler mix: #Texans.

Source said they're interested in sending 2nd-rd pick to NE if can get Butler signed long term

https://twitter.com/eric_edholm/stat...83978323185664

Quote Originally Posted by The ChILL View Post
    Eddie Lacy's deal in Seattle: 1 year, $5.55M with $3M fully guaranteed, per source.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...83689427857408
    Good luck keeping the weight off in Seattle, Eddie.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Good luck keeping the weight off in Seattle, Eddie.
    Not sure that Oline is going to do him any favors either. They would have been better off directing that money at TJ Lang than signing Fat Eddie.

On #Saints & Malcolm Butler: They’ve begun negotiations on a new contract & hope to strike a deal this week. Then talk trade with #Patriots

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/841686262746644480

Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    I thinking the Bears are looking at either Thomas or Allen. I'm taking one of those two or Trubisky.
    Agreed.

I've really warmed up to Trubisky over the last several weeks. The only major concern with him is inexperience. The rest of his problems are correctable if he lands with a good QB coach. If we had to go QB at 3 then he's the guy.

Still think the best course of action is to go with the best defensive player at 3 (or even in a small trade down), then get the best QB left with the next pick. About a month out it seems possible that one of Kizer or Mahomes makes it to 36. I'd love our draft if we came away with Allen/Thomas & Kizer/Mahomes with our first 2 picks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Adams / Solomon and Mitchell prob are high on their board I'll be ok with all 3

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    In today's passing league, I'm not scared of any Secondary player in the Top 3, if they project to be elite at that position. And yes, the projection is merely opinion and not 100% guaranteed. QBs are over-drafted every year due to need more than caliber.

Hooker roaming in CF makes the whole secondary tiers better for years to come, IMO.
    All people need to do is look at how different Seattle is without Earl Thomas that is the kind of impact Hooker will have imo. Just cuz Hall may be moving to FS doesn't mean we can't take hooker. No one knows if Hall can play safety yet some are penciling him in as the starting FS already lol.

Trubiscuits and Biscuit Boyz CEO and Owner

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion]

Huge pass on Allen.

Believe in Seth Rollins

Rashad Jennings as a backup for peanuts?

2017 Free Agent/Trade/Cuts General Front Office Discussion Vol. III

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    All people need to do is look at how different Seattle is without Earl Thomas that is the kind of impact Hooker will have imo. Just cuz Hall may be moving to FS doesn't mean we can't take hooker. No one knows if Hall can play safety yet some are penciling him in as the starting FS already lol.
    Because I think Hall will be dope at FS he already does one aspect better than Hooker and that's Hall is a good tackler and in college tho not the big 10 shown to be a playmaker . You compare both the thing that clearly separates both is Hooker prob can run a 4.40 40 time but Hall frame can sort of make up for not being the fastest guy . Other than that he's a lot more raw at the game of football than Hall who was DPOTY at college in 2015 and he played both Corner and Safety he did everything for them .
    13 INTs in 3 years at college

2015, and he saw success in both spots, earning multiple All-American honors and the Missouri Valley Football Conference Defensive Player of the Year award with 82 tackles, 5.5 for loss, and three forced fumbles. He also returned two of his league-best six interceptions for touchdowns, giving him a school-record four "pick sixes" in his career.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profil...all?id=2555366

hooker is a nice prospect even tho I preferred Adams. But with the recent moves I was leaning towards Hooker but this new news changes it for me at least because I was already high on Hall to begin with. If hall gets turned into a FS he's gonna win that job and either Demps or Amos will be at SS . Give me Trubisky/ Adams or Solomon at 3 and one of Justice Evans later . I don't know about this Marcus guy because I never watched him so I can't say .

But just as you think Hooker going to be this elite range star I think Hall can have a big impact as well . He has to beef up some but his aggressive tackling and ball skills with his crazy wingspan is intriguing to me .
    Last edited by Stunner; 03-14-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Rashad Jennings as a backup for peanuts?
    Wouldn't mind but we prob need more of a speed back

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    On #Saints & Malcolm Butler: They’ve begun negotiations on a new contract & hope to strike a deal this week. Then talk trade with #Patriots

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/841686262746644480
    Do they need to talk trade? I thought that if he signs and new england declines to match in x amount of days the saints 2nd or 1st draft pick automatically gets transfered to the pats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I dont care who we draft as long as they suceed at a high level.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I'd be so, so happy if we're able to get Mahomes with our 2nd pick.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast