Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Seriously guys, you have to get over it. Gase didn't like Ajayi. Plain and simple. Yes I would have liked a better pick but we've seen plenty of "big name" players get traded for scraps. I mean the Bills traded away half their team this offseason and have a winning record.

Ajayi is going to play well in Philly but he just didn't work with what Gase wanted. We weren't going to resign him so we got something for him. You saw what Gase wanted in a RB last night and that's versatility which Ajayi just didn't offer.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Parker is not big bodied lol. dude is scrawny as hell

Ajayi trade was dumb but nothing we can do but hope they get a good replacement next year. they pretty much handed the Eagles a SB title because they already have a stud QB who is going to win MVP this season. the LT injury might derail them but I don't see it. I have them still winning the SB this year over the Pats. I don't see anybody that can challenge them as they have everything now

at some point Gase has to take some responsibility on us sucking because so far he has sucked this year

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Parker is not big bodied lol. dude is scrawny as hell

Ajayi trade was dumb but nothing we can do but hope they get a good replacement next year. they pretty much handed the Eagles a SB title because they already have a stud QB who is going to win MVP this season. the LT injury might derail them but I don't see it. I have them still winning the SB this year over the Pats. I don't see anybody that can challenge them as they have everything now

at some point Gase has to take some responsibility on us sucking because so far he has sucked this year
    Parker is like 6'3" and 210 lbs. Maybe you're not putting him into the same category as K Benjamin, who is just a fat wr.

Gase has to take responsibility? How about he deserves the credit. The fact Miami is 4-4, while losing a starting qb for the year, is beyond me. We really should be 1-7.

Who cares if we handed the Eagles a title? We traded him to a NFC team and if anyone dislikes the Patriots they should be happy the Eagles got better. I don't see it as a big upgrade but whatever.

You know?
    Anytime a team loses a starting QB. Particularly one with a unique skillset. The offense is gonna suffer. This is common knowledge throughout the NFL. Whether its Aaron Rodgers or Cade McNown its a terrible jolt to the entire team.
    Other positions the same. As more injuries occur you have tamp down your expectations and hold the course if you believe in what you are doing. Trading Ajayi was an overreaction. You can put as much lipstick on that pig as you like. When we gave Davis away and let Sean Smith walk we were upset. This is gonna be worse mark my words.
    What is this team doing?
    Is this a rebuild?
    Is this just an off year?
    What is the course?
    There is none. If this was a Joe Philbin or Tony Sparano season we would be rioting in the streets right now. But we all want to believe in Gase.
    Lets not compound the errors of a young coach and GM. This team is competitive without a legit starting Qb and several key pieces missing. Stay the course ride out this season. Infuse the young new talent we have coming off injury and through the upcoming draft.
    DONT BE THE BROWNS... DONT BLOW IT UP CAUSE IT TAKES MORE THAN A YEAR.

6'3 210 is scrawny. Landry is 5 inches shorter and weighs the same. its why Parker cant outmuscle anyone, catch contested catches, or box out which he needs to do because he cant separate

Benjamin is 10 pounds overweight. I would rather have a WR overweight than under when they cant separate. Parker should be at 225. dude is a twig

without a legit starting QB? we have a legit starting QB. we have 2 of them because Moore is better than Cutler

Gase deserves no credit. he is holding the offense back right now and is the reason we are 4-4 instead of being on top of the division. Gase NEEDS to start taking some blame. his Henne like dink and dunk offense doesn't work so Gase needs to grow. he and Parker are the problem

crazy how everyone loves Ajayi and once he gets traded Dolphin fans say he is average. no. he is a top 5 RB NFL and a huge upgrade for Philly

6'3 210 is scrawny. Landry is 5 inches shorter and weighs the same. its why Parker cant outmuscle anyone, catch contested catches, or box out which he needs to do because he cant separate

Benjamin is 10 pounds overweight. I would rather have a WR overweight than under when they cant separate. Parker should be at 225. dude is a twig

without a legit starting QB? we have a legit starting QB. we have 2 of them because Moore is better than Cutler

Gase deserves no credit. he is holding the offense back right now and is the reason we are 4-4 instead of being on top of the division. Gase NEEDS to start taking some blame. his Henne like dink and dunk offense doesn't work so Gase needs to grow. he and Parker are the problem

crazy how everyone loves Ajayi and once he gets traded Dolphin fans say he is average. no. he is a top 5 RB NFL and a huge upgrade for Philly
    You clearly have a drug problem... seek help

Just ad him to ignore list if you disapprove of posts, please stop posting stuff that doesn't relate to the topic at hand.

The Dolphins' problems aren't at the skilled positions. Our WR's, RB's, TE's and QB are very capable of putting up good numbers. It's the offensive line and we all know it...it starts in the trenches. This upcoming off season and draft should be focused on the offensive line, if it's not...we have a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    The Dolphins' problems aren't at the skilled positions. Our WR's, RB's, TE's and QB are very capable of putting up good numbers. It's the offensive line and we all know it...it starts in the trenches. This upcoming off season and draft should be focused on the offensive line, if it's not...we have a problem!
    The skill positions deserve criticism but the oline is the obvious problem. Fingers crossed Gase realizes that this year and we dont go through another year of players similar to Bushrod

Bushrod is so bad.... And now we may need a RT as they are saying his hamstring injuries my be a long term issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Bushrod is so bad.... And now we may need a RT as they are saying his hamstring injuries my be a long term issue.
    I really don't understand why they don't give Isaac Asiata at least a chance? He is supposed to be a physical run blocker, just needs work on pass protection. We use a lot of play action anyway and can he really be any worse then Bushrod? Larson and Asiata would gives us the physical guards we need...in my opinion.

Parker is supposedly 6'3" and 212 pounds. Landry weighs 208 , but you don't take into consideration muscle mass. Muscle weighs more then fat, so what is to say Parker may have a low body fat percentage? Maybe Landry has a higher body fat percentage? Until you can find this out, I'm going to say Parker's height to weight ratio is just fine.

I've seen Parker out jump corners and take the ball from them at the highest point, so he is winning contested catches. He does use his body to shield off defenders from the ball and gets plenty of seperation, it's just the o-line does not give Cutler a chance to throw the long ball. The only knock on Parker is his durability. Parker would be a hell of a receiver if he could stay on the field and the QB had time to throw the deep ball!
    Last edited by kendawg73; 11-10-2017 at 12:44 PM.

A.J. Green 6-4 205lb
    DeVante Parker 6-3 209lb

WR's separate with length, speed and the route they run.

Size and outmuscling someone only really works in the redzone, this is why TE's do so much work there.

James to IR, TJ to active roster

Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    I really don't understand why they don't give Isaac Asiata at least a chance? He is supposed to be a physical run blocker, just needs work on pass protection. We use a lot of play action anyway and can he really be any worse then Bushrod? Larson and Asiata would gives us the physical guards we need...in my opinion.
    So I loved Asiata coming out of college but the big problem with us taking him is that he's not a zone OG. He ran power a lot where all he had to do was manhandle someone but he can't always do that with zone. Plus Gase has shown with a lot of the young players that if you don't have the mental part of the game you won't play, so maybe Asiata just doesn't understand his assignments?

James going to IR sucks seeing as how he was playing his best football in years. But even with that he hasn't really been that great. Gase said in his conference this week that he said James had maybe 3 great games this year out of 8. I wouldn't be surprised if we brought him back next year but I really want us to redo the entire oline outside of C and LT and the only reason I would keep Pouncey is because he can play well with decent OG play.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast