Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    4-3 and ESPN's week 9 power rankings has Miami at 25...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Landry was told be the team today that he would not be traded at the deadline today. Multiple people reporting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    4-3 and ESPN's week 9 power rankings has Miami at 25...
    Thats about right. 2 missed FG's vs SD and two double digit blown leads by Falcons and Jets. We could easily be 1-6 right now. This team is baaaaaaaaad.

flasportsbuzz
    Dolphins place Nate Allen and Anthony Steen on IR. Rashawn Scott activated. And 2 roster spots open. McDonald takes over at Safety Nov. 13
    Allen goes on IR a week too early but I thought Thomas looked better anyways. Steen hurts OL depth but maybe Larsen is getting close.

I hate that the Bills got Kelvin Benjamin. I would have loved if we would have traded for him. sucks they have all these draft picks and are picking up some great talent. Benjamin and Matthews is better than our WR core. they are going to be a major threat now for years so we better have a good offseason to keep pace. they better not get Lamar to go with that

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    I hate that the Bills got Kelvin Benjamin. I would have loved if we would have traded for him. sucks they have all these draft picks and are picking up some great talent. Benjamin and Matthews is better than our WR core. they are going to be a major threat now for years so we better have a good offseason to keep pace. they better not get Lamar to go with that
    K Benjamin would be a little too tall to play o line for us.....Benjamin and Matthews better than Stills, Landry and Parker???
    I don't mean to be rude but you post mostly nonsense.
    Benjamin is a free agent after the season anyways so if you reallllly like him then you can sign him without giving up picks.

Landry is better than Matthews

Benjamin is better than Parker by a lot. this is where they have the better WR core

Stills is just a speed guy. they already have one of those

Benjamin is better than Parker by a lot. this is where they have the better WR core

Benjamin has just played more than Parker but Parker has more potential.

Stills is a sped guy who also had 10?? TD's last year. What's the Bills speed guy done (Thompson) other than get cut from the god awful Bears wrs core?

Dude, Benjamin is a slow possession receiver and Parker has the tools to be quick and possession. I'll give Benjamin the edge in RZ capability, but Parker has more talent for everything else.

When healthy, the Phins have the best WR core in the AFCE, and top 10 imo in the NFL total.

you guys severely overrate Parker and I'm dumbfounded as to why since he has yet to do anything

Ajayi has an impact in Eagles game with 8 carries for 77 yards and a touchdown. Who was saying Ajayi wasn't our best player? This just goes to show

1. Gase made a dumb decision
    2. The offensive line is horrible and is our biggest problem
    3. Eagles ROBBED the Dolphins!

Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    Ajayi has an impact in Eagles game with 8 carries for 77 yards and a touchdown. Who was saying Ajayi wasn't our best player? This just goes to show

I think Gase decided that Ajayi was a negative effect on the culture of the team and he had to go.

Overall I think we should of got more than a 4th round pick.

I was watching the game when Ajayi broke off that big run. That hole was huge. He didnt get touched until he got inside the 5.

you guys severely overrate Parker and I'm dumbfounded as to why since he has yet to do anything
    It has nothing to do with overvaluing Parker.
    Parker is a good wr when healthy and with him on the field we have the perfect compliment of wr's in Landry, Still and Parker.
    Landry - possession wr and great blocker
    Stills - deep threat
    Parker - big bodied wr with decent speed who can go up and get it

Ajayi was definitely NOT our best player.

Did you see the hole the Eagles made for him? That td was all on the Eagles blocking and nothing to do with Ajayi.

Gase has developed a culture in Miami and Ajayi wasn't buying in so we shipped him out. Could we have gotten a 3rd yeah probably but oh well.

Can't run the ball if you don't have an offensive line.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast