Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Per source, the NFL is not considering a suspension of Ndamukong Suh for his various infractions on Thursday night.

Yea as I said, Kiko is the only one really in danger 2nd would of been Hayes for his eye poke.

The Miami Dolphins are planning to move on from defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh at the end of the 2017 season, according to a report by CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora.

Nevermind dolphins deny report although I wouldn't be against it
    Last edited by jtownsfine5t; 10-29-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Don't see why they would move on him next season, your only saving about 4M if you gut him. 26M cap and 22M in dead money. Yes you can split it to be 9M and 13M but still I don't see that happening.

He is also playing at an elite level.

Suh should of been traded along with Wake. I'm not saying this because of their play, because they both are playing really well, but this season is over. I'm sure the Dolphins could of got some good picks for them. This team needs a massive rebuild on the offensive line. Why not start by piling up draft picks? We need a better center and 2 gaurds and a RT. The only one I'm giving a pass to is Tunsil.

Suh is not going anywhere. Dude is a dominant player in the NFL . . . ELITE! you don't go and 'move on' from elite players like him. One player I could see being traded if it came down to it might be Landry if anyone. I don't think Miami wants to pay him $10M+ per year. If a team came around throwing a 2nd rd pick around, then I could see them possibly making a move.

I do believe we have to move on from Pouncey, but there are no good replacements next year in FA. There was a decent crop of rookies in this year's draft, but MIA was scared to pull the trigger.

My gut is telling me that we won't be seeing Landry in a Phins uniform in 2018. I think Pouncey may be a re-structure candidate though. Same with Tannehill. We need to find cap room to upgrade the OL and TE spots.

I would trade a 6th or 7th right now for Dwayne Allen. He is not being used properly in NE and I think a change in scenery may be good for him.

Dwayne Allen just had a change of scenery and it aint working, dude has never been the same after he got hurt.

I wouldn't trade any picks for Allen. The Dolphins need to learn to build through the draft and bring in very good free agents instead of going all in on one player. I like Suh, but that contract is ridiculous and set the Dolphins back for at least 2-3 years. With the money they paid Suh, they could of brought in 3 to 4 impact players instead of 1 really great player. At least that's my opinion.

Parker makes the most sense to me for the team to trade and Gase is not happy with him again

I could also see Suh + Tunsil traded. Suh makes sense to trade because Phillips and Godchaux have both been great this season. nobody will agree on me with Tunsil but his backups are good. Smith, Davis, James are perfectly fine plus the return would be great. could net a 1st for him or Graham and a 2nd easily

plus I think Tunsil sucks

I cant ever picture us trading Landry. he is imo the best player on our entire team
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 10-30-2017 at 07:28 AM.

I could see us trading D. Willams.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Parker makes the most sense to me for the team to trade and Gase is not happy with him again

I could also see Suh + Tunsil traded. Suh makes sense to trade because Phillips and Godchaux have both been great this season. nobody will agree on me with Tunsil but his backups are good. Smith, Davis, James are perfectly fine plus the return would be great. could net a 1st for him or Graham and a 2nd easily

plus I think Tunsil sucks

I cant ever picture us trading Landry. he is imo the best player on our entire team
    Come on man! Tunsil is going to be a stud at LT. Its his first full season getting reps at LT . . . you have to be patient.

Same with Parker. Yeah the injuries are annoying, but by gawd he has the most talent and upside on offense out of any player we have on the roster. The only way I'm trading Parker is if we get a 1st rd pick. And since we will not get a 1st rd pick at this time, I'm keeping the kid. uber-talented, but bitten by the injury bug.

been patient enough with Parker. Gase has been as well. I would trade him for a 2nd round pick or a 3rd. I don't think he has talent or upside. I think Landry is the most talented player on our team and the most upside player

Tunsil was supposedly the best player in the draft and a plug and play stud. he has been anything but. the backups have been better so far. I say trade him while you can get the most out of him and you can get the most right now and we wouldn't miss him one bit. I don't expect us to do this but I feel we only drafted him because of the need and him falling. I think he fell more because of his talent than the actual video. Stanley, Decker, Conklin have all been better

problem is Tunsil is athletic but he isn't physical. like I said we wouldn't miss him

only one we would miss is Suh but if you allocate the money and return right you could fix so many problems to where you didnt

Dolphins best player is Jay Ajayi, not Landry. Notice teams stack 9 in the box to stop Ajayi, leave the wr's in 1 on 1 match ups. All teams are more worried about Ajayi then Landry.

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    I could see us trading D. Willams.
    I can't see anyone trading for him. He is days in this league are numbered.

Anyone think the Phins look at RB in this years draft as well? Ajayi can become a FA after 2018, and reports at draft time were that his knees may last 5 years before he starts going down hill. What if they shock everyone and take Guice in the 1st?

Would the Phins double up on a strength while foregoing a weakness like OL or TE?

And now that Jimmy G got traded to SF, that potentially takes one more team out of the QB race as well (NE can still use that high 2nd on a QB). I think Cousins resigns in WAS now. Leaves MIA possibly more options in the 2nd for QBs' dropping further down the board.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast