Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    its gone by fast, but we get TJ McDonald back week 10, which is right around the corner. Thats like making a trade mid-year for a defensive starter. Can't wait to see him and Jones tear it up back there. They can both lay the wood as good as any safety in the league. Perfect timing for our rough part of the schedule.

Free agent QB David Fales, who spent time with #Dolphins in the past, flew in last night, source said. They need a backup QB for Thursday.

Should have never give Cutler that money

NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion

No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

Like it's been said before... Cutler don't seem interested in playing. Just going through the motions and cashing in on 10 mill.

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    Like it's been said before... Cutler don't seem interested in playing. Just going through the motions and cashing in on 10 mill.
    That's really just how Cutler has always been in his career, when have you ever seen him super pumped up?

@AdamSchefter
    Dolphins released CB Byron Maxwell today, per source. Expected to have a market.
    I don't understand this move. I know he has been inactive but you need bodies on the roster. Hopefully there isn't an injury to Tank and X.

Quote Originally Posted by krest213 View Post
    Should have never give Cutler that money
    Doesn't hurt anything, what were you going to spend that money on?

He's just even keel.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

10M would of rolled over into next years cap, a cap that we have zero room. Guys will have to be cut now.

JosinaAnderson
    #MIA WR Jarvis Landry Update: I'm told NFL investigators determined insufficient evidence for a PCP violation. Their investigation is closed

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    10M would of rolled over into next years cap, a cap that we have zero room. Guys will have to be cut now.
    What's the difference from $10 mil coming off the books after this year and $10 mil rolling into next year?

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    What's the difference from $10 mil coming off the books after this year and $10 mil rolling into next year?
    shouldn't it count towards Cutler's contract this year? I have no idea. If it screws us cap-wise, then eff this noise lol

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    With the new NFL cap rules unused cap space is rolled into next years cap. Say the cap is 150M, so if you had 12M in space the year before your cap grows to 162M.

Right now we have 7M in cap space next year with just 600K in space right now. So it grows to 7.6M - if we had not signed Cutler it would of been 17.6M in room.

A league-imposed suspension of Suh could have interesting contractual ramifications given the massive guarantees in his contract.

For all those Cutler bashers that cried for Moore, well you got him . . . he stinks as a starter which is why he is not a starter and is clearly backup material. Last 3 starts with Moore at the helm Dolphins have lost by accumulative score of 105 to 26. Completely embarrassing! Combined with all the idiots kneeling and disrespecting of our country, flag and those who fought and died for us along with so called fans who boo during games and cheer when players get hurt, I am right on the edge of giving up on my Dolphins and the NFL. I have been a fan since the beginning of the Dolphins tenure in the 60's. Sad to see the NFL and the Dolphins sink this low . . .

A league-imposed suspension of Suh could have interesting contractual ramifications given the massive guarantees in his contract.
    Won't happen, Both Kiko and Hayes would get one before him. Was just a quick push.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast