Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    that Davante Adams contract should make Landry's price come into focus. contracts should be pretty identical

I believe there was a contingent who were high on Lamar jackson...
    I believe they can all promptly STFU now
    Last edited by leroyp33; 12-30-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leroyp33 View Post
    I believe there was a contingent who were high on Lamar jackson...
    I believe they can all promptly STFU now
    LOL, been trying to tell tunnicliff but he probably still ain't selling Jackson. Jackson the athlete is really good. Jackson the QB is just okay. Hey, we drafted Pat White years back in the 2nd as a wildcat QB . . . wonder if Gase will do the same lol? jk

If we go QB, have to go with an actual pocket passing QB, not RGIII #2.

I still say we continue to build around Tannehill. Can't find it now, but there was an article I believe on espn.com stating that MIA should build around Tannehill like KC has around Smith.

We still need OL and as much as people don't think it, we also need some DL as well. And a coverage LBer.

If Tannehill comes back healthy, we will be in playoff contention.

^^^^I don't think anyone is saying we dont need DLine help. I think most people are just pissed that we have such an expensive dline and still need oline help lol.

I completely agree that we need to build around Tannehill, but I won't be angry if Gase sees a QB that he loves and takes him. Mayfield is the only qb I like in the first but I am completely ok with taking a QB as early as the 3rd or 4th round. We just need someone who has some actual upside behind Tannehill. That way we dont have to go and waste 10 mil to get someone like Cutler in case Tannehill gets hurt.

I don't have a opinion one way or another about Jackson but for those of us old enough to remember Dan Marino's last year in college it wasnt good as he threw a lot of interceptions. A bad year plus negative rumors helped Marino drop to the last pick in the first round. We all know what happen next. I wouldn't let 1 bad game stop me from taking Jackson if I liked him.

Marino threw aton of picks his entire college career but that was also a different era.

It's real hard to judge Qbs nowadays as back then is was all about that right fit in terms of size and arm talant. All the QBs today put up good numbers due to gadget offenses its seeing if they can make tight throws, hit guys open, read Ds and etc.

yes still high on Lamar. I like him more than Darnold and Rosen both

not only that but I'm not sold on Darnold or Rosen even being in the top 3. I have Allen #1. Jackson #2 and I think I like Mason Rudolph next in line after them 2. Rosen scares me big time because of character and because he looks like a game manager type QB. Darnold shouldn't even come out. he isn't ready

I still want Key because I don't think we move on from TH

Mayfield is in a gadget offense

I haven't looked into the prospects enough but I wouldn't mind Roquan Smith in the first and then Gesicki in the second or third.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

The Dolphins this offseason are going to cut tight end Julius Thomas, per sources.

The Dolphins are also going to rescind the fifth-year option currently on right tackle Ja’Wuan James, per a league source

Also Timmons should be released per a source

Those three moves alone will save the Dolphins over $21 million in salary-cap space next offseason.

The Dolphins have the 11th pick in the draft.

I would be fine with Thomas, James, and Timmons getting the boot.

We need to put some effort into bolstering the line not continue to pick from the bargain bin.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314