Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

2017 Dolphins in-season thread

Figured its time for a in season thread.

and

AdamHBeasley
    Suspension over: Lawrence Timmons back after one-game team ban
    Seems he is flying with team to UK.

MiamiDolphins

We have reinstated linebacker Lawrence Timmons and have waived linebacker Justin March-Lillard.

Waived Justin March Lillard to create room. Really looks like a desperation move but I hope it's not. It's only two games into a season where you lost 3 players that would have played a majority of snaps, one being your starting QB. No need to jeopardize the lockerroom so easily.

I don't think its a desperation move at all. I think Gase got his message across by suspending him one week and him missing two games. Gase has total control over the players and if they play.

I hate assuming, but I will LOL. I assume Timmons made peace with the team and Gase and thus, Gase is allowing him to play.

So seems suspending him for that one game voided 4.5M in guarantees for next year. Making it so his cap would only be 2.75M if cut and not 7.25M it was going to be.

JamesWalkerNFL
    Dolphins HC Adam Gase said rookie CB Cordrea Tankersley is the starter going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    JamesWalkerNFL
    Nice! Wonder if its over Howard or Maxwell? My guess is Maxwell.

Maxwell

seems this kneeling protest brought some good in my life. found a 150$ Miami Dolphins championship jacket at the thrift store for 20$ in perfect condition this week. I don't see why anyone would just throw it away unless that was the reason but it was like Christmas

MiamiDolphins
    We have placed tackle Eric Smith on injured reserve and promoted cornerback/safety Jordan Lucas to the active roster.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    seems this kneeling protest brought some good in my life. found a 150$ Miami Dolphins championship jacket at the thrift store for 20$ in perfect condition this week. I don't see why anyone would just throw it away unless that was the reason but it was like Christmas
    Such idiots. Nice find!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Sorry to show up just to continue beating a dead horse, but I felt it necessary to say something.

So apparently, Gase feels that our offensive line is the reason that we are one of the worst teams in football...says that we can't run or pass because of the lines' struggles. Weird, it's almost like we predicted that exact thing happening for months leading up to the season. So you're telling me that the line somehow is able to dictate the likely success for both the running and the passing games? And that somehow correlates to the team's overall success? So strange, who would have thunk it.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...004-story.html

If Mariotta is out there should be no excuses if we lose to the Titans just changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    If Mariotta is out there should be no excuses if we lose to the Titans just changes.
    I agree just because our run defense is stellar compared to last year. But they still have Walker at TE who can handle our LBers. and their OL is pretty good. Defense is a little down this year, but has talent to turn it around at any time for them.

The Dolphins haven’t gained a yard with either Wildcat play it has used, but tight end MarQueis Gray – who missed an open receiver on last week’s Wildcat – said coaches assured him this week that "they will stick with" the Wildcat.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast