Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 284
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    20,361

    Oakland Raiders (2-1) @ Denver Broncos (2-1)



    Week 4





    (2_ -_1)___________________ (2_ -_ 1)


    Oakland_________Denver

    __________@ __________



    Sunday, October 1st, 2:25 PM MT/ 4:25 PM ET, CBS
    Mile High Stadium, Denver, Colorado







    TEAM LEADERS:



    VS

    PASSING:

    Derek Carr - COMP 64 / ATT 91 / TD 6 / INT 2 / YDS 610
    Trevor Siemian - COMP 63 / ATT 100 / TD 6 / INT 4 / YDS 709




    VS

    RUSHING:
    Marshawn Lynch - ATT 36 / YDS 139 / AVG 3.9 / TD 1
    C.J. Anderson - ATT 53 / YDS 235 / AVG 4.4 / TD 1




    VS

    RECEIVING:
    Michael Crabtree - REC 13 / YDS 170 / AVG 13.1 / TD 3
    Demaryius Thomas - REC 17 / YDS 236 / AVG 13.9 / TD 0




    VS

    TACKLES:
    Cory James - SOLO 12 / AST 11 / TOT 23
    Brandon Marshall - SOLO 19 / AST 6 / TOT 25




    VS

    SACKS:
    Khalil Mack - SACKS 2.0 / FF 0
    Von Miller - SACKS 3.0 / FF 0




    VS

    INTERCEPTIONS:
    Karl Joseph - INT 0 / PD 1 / TD 0
    Aqib Talib - INT 1 / PD 4 / TD 1



    VS

    FIELD GOALS:
    Giorgio Tavecchio - ATT 6 / MADE 6
    Brandon McManus - ATT 4 / MADE 6



    SPECIAL TEAMS RETURN:
    Oakland- KR AVG 27.6 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 4.4 / PR TD 0
    Broncos - KR AVG 28.4 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 14.0 / PR TD 0




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,212
    Well this should be lovely shouldn't it?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,182
    Need olivio to come down hard on special teams with all their ****in penalties. Siemian needs to play a clean game and we need some pressure up the middle.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NORTH DAKOTA
    Posts
    2,034
    I think denver comes out angry and we see a game like the cowboys game. Raiders can suck it.


    How i felt watching the Chiefs at Broncos......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,169
    Bolles has been solid but this is the type of matchup we get to really evaluate the type of top end potential he has.

    Also division wise you can't fall 2 back of KC

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,007
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    I think denver comes out angry and we see a game like the cowboys game. Raiders can suck it.
    Lol I knew you'd make an appearance for this week. Nice to see you again.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,007
    I briefly touched on this in the week 3 gdt, but thought this was the place to discuss it further.

    Siemian has got to come out and play well. If he lays an egg like last week, not only will we lose.... A lot of fans will be done with him. 2-2 at the bye and 2 games out of first is about the worst possible outcome you could have for the first 4 games. Siemian's saving grace could be that Lynch is still out but there's also Brock. Brock has won big games for us, but only the coaches know how badly O'Brien ruined him.

    That said, this is also a huge game for Siemian because he has the chance to show that he can bounce back.... And if you're going to bounce back, well this is the team to do it against. The Raiders defense is still trash. So either way it's a huge game for Siemian.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,212
    Every game is a huge game for Siemian. Bottom line, whether folks want to believe it or not, Siemian is our BEST chance to win.

    Getting tired of this..."Siemian is on thin ice" notion. We have NO replacement for him. So either win with him...or tank with another.

    If you are an advocate of tanking. This discussion ends here.

    Lynch needs to learn how to tie his shoe before I give him a shot starting. Brock could be an interesting notion but lets be real..the only thing he has over Trevor is arm strength...his accuracy is even worse than Trevor's. Need I remind you guys that throwing a ball a 1,000 feet is pointless if you can't hit the damn target? And lets not get into him making plays with his legs. If you think Trevor is bad scrambling...this baby giraffe is hopeless.


    Bad first road game of the season. It happens. Nothing about that game stood out as major red flags. Just dumb ****.

    Protect our house first...then we'll have to figure out how we'll battle on the road later.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,983
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Bolles has been solid but this is the type of matchup we get to really evaluate the type of top end potential he has.

    Also division wise you can't fall 2 back of KC
    IDK how much raiders flip dudes but doesn't Mack mostly line up on the right side? so Bolles will mostly be going against Bruce Irvin or Mario Edwards. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold


    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,983
    BK I wish you had a twitter so we could talk football all day haha
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold


    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,007
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Every game is a huge game for Siemian. Bottom line, whether folks want to believe it or not, Siemian is our BEST chance to win.

    Getting tired of this..."Siemian is on thin ice" notion. We have NO replacement for him. So either win with him...or tank with another.

    If you are an advocate of tanking. This discussion ends here.

    Lynch needs to learn how to tie his shoe before I give him a shot starting. Brock could be an interesting notion but lets be real..the only thing he has over Trevor is arm strength...his accuracy is even worse than Trevor's. Need I remind you guys that throwing a ball a 1,000 feet is pointless if you can't hit the damn target? And lets not get into him making plays with his legs. If you think Trevor is bad scrambling...this baby giraffe is hopeless.


    Bad first road game of the season. It happens. Nothing about that game stood out as major red flags. Just dumb ****.

    Protect our house first...then we'll have to figure out how we'll battle on the road later.
    That's your fandom of a personal player telling you that. In reality Brock had a better win percentage, higher completion percentage, and higher TD percentage in 2015 then Siemian had last year.

    What's our most explosive play this year? A 30 yard run by Anderson? Siemian isn't throwing deep either so I'm not sure why you judge solely on Brock's deep ball.... Other than an obvious agenda.

    I'm not even advocating for Brock to start.... It's just posts like this that are completely agenda driven and full of false narratives that get under my skin. Is Siemian our best chance to win? Possibly. But if he has another game like last week, that's pretty hard to argue.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,983
    The 2-1 Denver Broncos look to bounce back against the HATED division rival Oakland Raiders. With key matchups, x factors, scheme strategy, and areas to watch, Huddle Up's Scout's Eye Preview Breaks down Sunday's MUST WIN divisional game
    #RaiderHateWeek
    #BroncosCountry

    https://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Articl...nd-R-108112746
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold


    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,983
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    That's your fandom of a personal player telling you that. In reality Brock had a better win percentage, higher completion percentage, and higher TD percentage in 2015 then Siemian had last year.

    What's our most explosive play this year? A 30 yard run by Anderson? Siemian isn't throwing deep either so I'm not sure why you judge solely on Brock's deep ball.... Other than an obvious agenda.

    I'm not even advocating for Brock to start.... It's just posts like this that are completely agenda driven and full of false narratives that get under my skin. Is Siemian our best chance to win? Possibly. But if he has another game like last week, that's pretty hard to argue.
    my source said he would get back to me on players rxn to QB. There were some that were impressed w/ brock in practice after team brought him in... so... if team gets blown out or offense sucks sunday I'm imagining I will hear about some growing voices for Brock. We will see. It's on Siemian to show it. One bad game ain't bad. Let's not make it two.
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold


    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    my source said he would get back to me on players rxn to QB. There were some that were impressed w/ brock in practice after team brought him in... so... if team gets blown out or offense sucks sunday I'm imagining I will hear about some growing voices for Brock. We will see. It's on Siemian to show it. One bad game ain't bad. Let's not make it two.
    Exactly. Siemian can bounce back, and I hope he does. But like you said, it's on him to show it. Thanks for the updates!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,212
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    That's your fandom of a personal player telling you that. In reality Brock had a better win percentage, higher completion percentage, and higher TD percentage in 2015 then Siemian had last year.

    What's our most explosive play this year? A 30 yard run by Anderson? Siemian isn't throwing deep either so I'm not sure why you judge solely on Brock's deep ball.... Other than an obvious agenda.

    I'm not even advocating for Brock to start.... It's just posts like this that are completely agenda driven and full of false narratives that get under my skin. Is Siemian our best chance to win? Possibly. But if he has another game like last week, that's pretty hard to argue.
    And a better defense, and a better running game (don't forget now..Siemian had to deal with a completely green backfield his first year after C.J went down..that's significant), and Brock had 3 years sitting behind PFM (since you like to bring up Siemian learning from PFM for one year...in the practice squad behind Brock by the way..)

    Better winning percentage huh? Brock started 7 games...played in 8. The 7 games he started...he went 5-2.

    Siemian's first 7 starts in his career.........he went 6-1.

    If you want to take away the Bucs game in which he was injured....he went 5-1...then I'll take away the Charger game in 2015 for Brock since he was pulled from that one. So that makes him 4-2.

    So 5-1 for Trevor's first 6 games of his career. 4-2 for Brock for his first 6 games of his career. Now, who has a better winning percentage?

    Higher TD percentage? Lets go through it again. Brock played in 8 games, started 7..10-6 TD/INT ratio. Siemian first 8 games started/played....10-5 TD/INT ratio..

    Completion percentage? 61.8 for Brock in his time out there. Siemian's first 8? 59.7%. Hooray, you got one.

    Agenda driven huh? First get your facts in order before you get into it. It's completely ludicrous to compare a FULL season of Siemian to barely a 1/2th played from Brock. You want to talk about agenda driven...that's the biggest case of irony right there.

    Our most explosive play? Who cares. We're 1st in punts/Dr (meaning we punt the least), 7th best in 3 and outs, 6th in TD's/Dr, 10th in Pts/RZ (6th in TD's/RZ), 9th in yds/Dr, 10th in pts/DR, 4th in plays/Dr, 7th in TOP/DR, 4th in drive success rate.

    We're a top 10 offense. If you want those 80 yard hail marry's or 60 yard spin move, juke left, truck, circle, circle, circle, runs...go play Madden.

    Trevor does have 12 20+ yard passing plays which would put him at 7th in the league...but I'm sure that wouldn't constitute as "explosive" or deep ball passing. Also, I probably shouldn't point out that McCoy's scheme isn't exactly throw that **** deep every time either...but I digress.

    No agenda here. There is substance that Brock is a horrific deep ball passer and I don't know how it's a false narrative that the only thing Brock has over Trevor is that arm strength. Brock can read defenses better? He can run better? He can evade better? He can lead better? He can get the ball out better?

    Perhaps the "sources" that are "impressed" with Brock just like how tall he is.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •