Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I'm a big Teddy fan but what exactly has he shown that makes him so much better than Keenum? Especially after the injury. Case has never been in a good situation to succeed in his NFL career. If you break it down what does Teddy do better? Case actually has a faster 40 time, stronger arm, and showed what he is capable of this last week and glimpses of this potential in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyy View Post
    I'm a big Teddy fan but what exactly has he shown that makes him so much better than Keenum? Especially after the injury. Case has never been in a good situation to succeed in his NFL career. If you break it down what does Teddy do better? Case actually has a faster 40 time, stronger arm, and showed what he is capable of this last week and glimpses of this potential in the past.
    Bridgewater has never had a game that Keenum just had and couldnt. i dont know why there is a obsession with him. He is average and coming off a catosprophic injury, he isnt beating case out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

So people are down on him based off of not quite two years with below-average OL play? Even though he got progressively better as a player throughout that time despite the stats not necessarily representing that? People are riding super high on Keenum based off of one damn game. Teddy will be given a shot at some point during the year and I really hope he's able to capitalize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the bolded statement, neither has Teddy. Teddy has better accuracy, better pocket awareness/movement, higher football IQ. I would say they have the same arm strength and who cares about 40 times for QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Bridgewater has never had a game that Keenum just had and couldnt. i dont know why there is a obsession with him. He is average and coming off a catosprophic injury, he isnt beating case out.

You are a riot man!!

Ever since Cooter took over as Offensive Coordinator of the Lions they have really stuck it to us on offense. I don't know if he has Zimmer's D figured out or what but it could be more of the same on Sunday. Although I do believe we will win this game.
    oh and Bradford >>> Teddy > Case.

You all need to remember as well that Teddy has the trust of essentially all of his teammates. He's been a rallying point of theirs for a long while and there's no doubt in my mind that they will be behind him 100% once he's re-activated. By the time Week 7 comes around this team will be Teddy's again.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    You are a riot man!!
    I think they are similiar talent wise but teddy hasnt seen action in 2 years, so therefore i dont think he can beat him out for the spot. Sounds like pretty legit reasoning to me.

I think they are similiar talent wise but teddy hasnt seen action in 2 years, so therefore i dont think he can beat him out for the spot. Sounds like pretty legit reasoning to me.

Teddy played in the preseason last year so it's only been 1 year since seeing action.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by The Long Shot View Post
    You all need to remember as well that Teddy has the trust of essentially all of his teammates. He's been a rallying point of theirs for a long while and there's no doubt in my mind that they will be behind him 100% once he's re-activated. By the time Week 7 comes around this team will be Teddy's again.

If Keenum plays even close to how he did last week the next few weeks I highly doubt Teddy is handed the starting spot. Also, who knows if Bradford may be healthy by then too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Case has never had a game like Case just had either.
    The week before against the Steelers many felt he was a reason for the loss.
    So let's not assume last week was his norm just yet.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Dude Teddy has had very solid games with less talent at OL and WR. Also factor in that he was running the air coryell offense and quite honestly what Teddy was able to do is quite astonishing.

Week 15 against CHI Teddy was 17 of 20 for for 231 yards and 4 TD's. A 154.1 passer rating. Every single thing outside the # of yards was better than Case. Yds/ATT, Yds/Completion, TD's, Passer rating.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Case has never had a game like Case just had either.
    The week before against the Steelers many felt he was a reason for the loss.
    So let's not assume last week was his norm just yet.
    Exactly because if Case played like he did last week he will end up in the HOF lol.

If we can just meet half way between the Pitt game and TB game I would be fine with that.

I would say it's not so much as to what Teddy has shown but what Case has not shown. Last weeks game was great and I'll give credit to Case but c'mon guys. If he plays like he did last week he'll break all time records for this year. That just is not happening...**** if it does I'll send everyone here a gift card for lunch on me. I'm not kidding I will lol.

So I guess what I'm saying lets hope Case keeps balling!!! Because that means we will likely be winning! And that is all I care about regardless of who our QB is...SKOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Exactly because if Case played like he did last week he will end up in the HOF lol.

If we can just meet half way between the Pitt game and TB game I would be fine with that.
    Thats where he will be and teddy isnt beating him out if he does, not until he has a full offseason under his belt

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast