Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 196 to 206 of 206
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,120
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I would be cool with that. I'm always curious to see how they are graded.
    OK I'll look to get that created this afternoon. I'll dig thru the previous game threads so I can start at week 1.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    OK I'll look to get that created this afternoon. I'll dig thru the previous game threads so I can start at week 1.
    I just saw that PFF opened up their game-to-game scores to PFF Elite members. Not sure what you have but thought I'd let you know.

    Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,120
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I just saw that PFF opened up their game-to-game scores to PFF Elite members. Not sure what you have but thought I'd let you know.
    I have just the Edge which is the lowest option I believe. pretty sure I only paid $20 for it last year & now I see it is $40. Not sure I will renew but I have until like next Feb to decide. The Elite is $199, yikes, I don't need it that bad lol.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,120
    Ok work got busy, go figure lol. I'll just commit to it being up this week sometime.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I have just the Edge which is the lowest option I believe. pretty sure I only paid $20 for it last year & now I see it is $40. Not sure I will renew but I have until like next Feb to decide. The Elite is $199, yikes, I don't need it that bad lol.
    Ouch. I remember when PFF was fairly cheap to get ALL the data. Then they started selling their data to teams and things got real corporate from there.

    Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,571
    No word on bradford yet?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25,036
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    No word on bradford yet?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I haven't heard anything at all. Nothing good, bad or in between.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,120
    I'm pretty sure had he been practicing or doing anything football related we would have heard of it. So that tells me he is probably out again but we'll keep our fingers crossed.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    14,004
    Bradford is supposed to practice today. No word yet on the extent of what he will do.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  10. #205
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25,036
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Bradford is supposed to practice today. No word yet on the extent of what he will do.
    https://twitter.com/christomasson/st...05135993704449

    Moving more than last time I saw him in a practice clip, so that's good.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,120
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    https://twitter.com/christomasson/st...05135993704449

    Moving more than last time I saw him in a practice clip, so that's good.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Ya it's limited but like you said...it's better than the last time.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •