Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

3 100.00%
  • New York Giants

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Tough hard fought win against a desperate team. Marpet is definitely having trouble with his snaps but at least we were able to get the run game going. Still waiting for the connection with DJax to happen but I think it will sooner rather than later. Love our TE connection.

Hargreaves is having a rough start to the season he's been beat pretty badly and often IMO. I have no clue why we're playing so far off all the time. Grimes returned and played like a beast IMO. Pass rush and blitzes need to hit home if we want to beat the Pats.
    We must have saw different things. Hargraves was fantastic yesterday! Jameis was also very good. He put the team on his back just like we said he would have to do in order to get this win. Our O-line and D-line need to be better. I think Justin Evans played pretty well yesterday as well!

Fantastic?! Well to each his own I suppose. Evans did play solid I had to look up who #21 was haha. Oline I thought played well yesterday, much better than against the Vikings. Dline though does need to be better its pretty much all McCoy. I know its hoping a lot but hopefully Jac Smith can come back and provide a spark on the edge. Although I will say this I think the Giants definitely changed up the scheme or something with the Oline cause they also held the Eagles sackless in Philly and that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Fantastic?! Well to each his own I suppose. Evans did play solid I had to look up who #21 was haha. Oline I thought played well yesterday, much better than against the Vikings. Dline though does need to be better its pretty much all McCoy. I know its hoping a lot but hopefully Jac Smith can come back and provide a spark on the edge. Although I will say this I think the Giants definitely changed up the scheme or something with the Oline cause they also held the Eagles sackless in Philly and that's saying something.
    I really felt like Hargraves played very well. He held Beckham to 1 big play, and he actually covered very well on that play. The throw was perfect. After struggling a ton last week, being a young player, and being expected to take on Beckham, I was impressed. There is a very thin line between being a good CB in this league vs. being an unsuccessful one.

As far as the o-line, I know we had success running and throwing the ball, but it just does not seem like they are giving Jameis much time in the pocket. I would really like to see that improve.

Another thing- I really thought Martin was out 4 games, but report is he will be back Thursday. Was I mistaking, or were they mistaking? Having him back Thursday would be huge for us. If we can get Lavonte or Kwon back, we will be in business. I really think that with Lavonte, Kwon, and Beckwith, we have the strongest 4-3 LB core in the NFL. I think LB is our strongest position on Defense and TE on offense!

He was suspended 4 games but he started to serve his suspension the last game last season. I hope Lavonte will be able to play Thursday or at least Ward, Ingram had a good game against us hate to see what Gronk will do. Overall excellent win and New Englands D is definitely weak right now if there was a time to pull the upset its now. Hope Marpet works on his snaps with Jameis all week.

As stated Martin served one game last year, so it's 3 this year. Was supposed to be back for Giants but with Miami postponed it's the Patriots.

Kwon posted a message on IG suggesting he will be back

I thought Hargreaves did very well, bounce back game he fought with and contained Marshall to short gains, did well on Beckham too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123