Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - Um, duh?

2 66.67%
  • Chargers - Um, bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

0 0%
  • Tie - I miss Mc5.

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the feedback. Need to survive for a few more weeks. Jones and Darby could be game changers. Offense lately is too vanilla. Need to stretch the field. They have weapons to do so.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about this game. They are certainly a better team than the Chargers but a cross country trip vs what should be a desperate team is tough. If the Eagles want to win this division though, these are the type of games they have to win.
    Agreed a billion percent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'm not sure how I feel about this game. They are certainly a better team than the Chargers but a cross country trip vs what should be a desperate team is tough. If the Eagles want to win this division though, these are the type of games they have to win.

I'm actually real hyped for this game.. I'd go if I still lived in Cali. I got some friends that will be in attendance

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Cross country to the west isn't bad, because you get more rest. It's the west to east that's tough. Were dogs this week, just how i like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Cross country to the west isn't bad, because you get more rest. It's the west to east that's tough. Were dogs this week, just how i like it.
    By how much? They should get 3 for being at home.

They're favoured by 2.

Man we need a second round pick sooooo bad. There are going to be 4 for sure, maybe 5 stud RBs in this draft. Round 1 is oline no matter what.
    Barkley will be way out of range and possibly Guice. But man Ronald Jones, Nick Chubb and Akrum Wadley all would be amazing gets for us. I don't know how were going to get one, but we need to find a way to get a second. Unless Laveon miraculously becomes a UFA.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

They're favoured by 2.

Man we need a second round pick sooooo bad. There are going to be 4 for sure, maybe 5 stud RBs in this draft. Round 1 is oline no matter what.
    Barkley will be way out of range and possibly Guice. But man Ronald Jones, Nick Chubb and Akrum Wadley all would be amazing gets for us. I don't know how were going to get one, but we need to find a way to get a second. Unless Laveon miraculously becomes a UFA.
    False favorites really. Not that it matters. Though this is a game that the Eagles should win. Injuries or not. Phillip Rivers having our number over the years or not.

As for RB, give me Wadley. Aside from having no shot at Barkley I think he would be the best fit for this offense and hopefully Smallwood and Pump will have progressed enough to compliment him.

Haha Wadley was who I wanted this draft but he decided to go back and raising his stock nicely now. All 5 backs can run and catch, exactly what we need.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Game Day!

The return... 2018-19

Jalen Mills got targetted 22 times last week, that's brutal. I had high hopes in him and he hasn't been brutal but i'm losing faith.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Jalen Mills got targetted 22 times last week, that's brutal. I had high hopes in him and he hasn't been brutal but i'm losing faith.
    Well, what do you expect to happen when he's following around odell beckham Jr all day? 14 of those targets were to odell. Odell is arguably a top 3 WR in the league and there's no doubt Eli probably thinks he's the best wr in the entire league, I woulda looked his way as much as possible too.. Still, 22 targets for 119 yards isn't terrible considering who he was matched up against 1 on 1.. The gameplan was clearly to give up the short plays in hopes to avoid big plays from happening, and it worked.

I don't think he's been great, but watching a game where he's matched up against an all pro probably isn't a good way to judge his talents. He's still young and is getting better imo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Meh. My spidey sense is saying we lose today boys. Perfect mix of a upset. Eagles coming off a huge division game win last week with hype and chargers 0-3 but are better then the record indicates.

Hope Iím wrong but I see a upset.

They COULD lose. It is an AFC team on the road.
    Thankfully, this will be the last AFC road game for this year - and it only took 4 games.

Numbers are like bikinis: show a lot but don't show what's important. Giants were dinking and dunking all game. It's not so bad as people make it out to be and I like the fight in Mills.

The return... 2018-19

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast