Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - Um, duh?

2 66.67%
  • Chargers - Um, bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

0 0%
  • Tie - I miss Mc5.

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Our running game was some what successful late 4th quarter bc the Giants best DLine player Vernon was out with an ankle injury IMO. I don't like RB by committee. Never have Never will. History say it just doesn't work. My question is if the Eagles are in the 'playoff' hunt will we make a trade before the deadline for a RB? With Roseman I guess anything is possible.

Jason kelce had the highest rated game from from PFF during week 3 of any player, offense or defense.. Wow.. Hope he keeps that up because he hasn't played like that in years

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Jason kelce had the highest rated game from from PFF during week 3 of any player, offense or defense.. Wow.. Hope he keeps that up because he hasn't played like that in years

What's lost in all of this... we did a freaking QB sneak for the first time in I don't know how long. Years???

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    What's lost in all of this... we did a freaking QB sneak for the first time in I don't know how long. Years???
    Yea, you'd think that with such a big quarterback like Wentz, they'd do more quarterback sneaks. Kelce usually gets man handled so probably not worth the risk although when wiz came in, the interior run blocking looked much better for sure. That probably had an impact on Jason kelce effectiveness. Hopefully the Eagles can keep that up, although it could be a fluke because the giants aren't very good defending the run.

Your baby can't do this

Yea, you'd think that with such a big quarterback like Wentz, they'd do more quarterback sneaks. Kelce usually gets man handled so probably not worth the risk although when wiz came in, the interior run blocking looked much better for sure. That probably had an impact on Jason kelce effectiveness. Hopefully the Eagles can keep that up, although it could be a fluke because the giants aren't very good defending the run.

Giants run D is last and the chargers are 2nd last, hopefully Pederson calls more running plays.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Giants run D is last and the chargers are 2nd last, hopefully Pederson calls more running plays.
    It'll be interesting to see what happens. Before sproles went out on Sunday, he was 2nd on the team in rush attempts and was first in receiving amongst running backs. It's tough to lose a guy like that, a guy that is so dangerous in the Hb screen game. I'm thinking clement might be the one to benefit most from sproles absence, we will see though.

Im hoping Doug runs legarrette Blount more in this game.. If he doesn't commit to the run and decides to drop back Wentz 40-50 times, Joey bosa is gonna murder Carson Wentz

Your baby can't do this

By the way, as an injury update, it looks like Jordan hicks practiced on Wednesday in a limited role, as did rodney McLeod, but Fletcher cox did not. I've read read elsewhere that cox may be kept out a few games unfortunately. Ronald Darby is also looking to be right on schedule in his recovery and may be back October 23rd against the redskins (he mighta been able to come back for the week 6 match-up against Carolina but it's a shortened week being the Thursday night game so he might be held 10 more days for the redskins game)

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...pates-practice

Your baby can't do this

Getting Darby back will be a godsend.

The return... 2018-19

Having Darby back for the Redskins game and the rest of the season going forward is huge for this defense. Hopefully he is healthy.

Any news on Sydney?
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Any news on Sydney?
    Well, he was supposedly scheduled to start running (that probably means jogging tbh) earlier this month.. I haven't seen any updates on that and I haven't seen any videos, I've been looking. I have seen many say that he's on track with his rehab schedule and is progressing the way they've wanted him to.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Any news on Sydney?
    They're keeping him under wraps but he travels with the team so that's good. No news is good news.

The return... 2018-19

Joe Haden has been playing pretty bad against insignificant competition in Pittsburg.. Jus saying... I know some in here were all over that hype train

Your baby can't do this

Joe Haden has been playing pretty bad against insignificant competition in Pittsburg.. Jus saying... I know some in here were all over that hype train

Yep. Damaged goods.

The return... 2018-19

I still wanted him. Not for the amount he got though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast