Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - Um, duh?

2 66.67%
  • Chargers - Um, bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

0 0%
  • Tie - I miss Mc5.

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Week 4 IGT: Carson's Iggles vs. Cry me a River, Phillip's Chargers: The Hollywood Ed.

Wentz in Hollywood. Y'all ain't even ready.

Week 4
    @

Sunday, October 1st, 2017, 2017.
    Time: 3:05 PM

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Phillip "More kids than playoff wins" Rivers QB #17 - 760 Yards / 4 TD 4 INT / 65.2 CMP% / 81.7 QB Rating
    Carson "One of Rivers kids may be mine" Wentz, QB #11 - 816 Yards / 5 TD 2 INT / 62.1 CMP% / 90.3 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Melvin "Not LT" Gordon RB #28 - 146 Yards / 44 Carries/ 3.3 YPC/ 2 TD
    LeGarrette "Dougie P remembered me" Blount, RB #29 - 113 Yards / 26 Carries/ 4.3 YPC/ 1 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Keenan "Healthy for week 3, we think" Allen, WR #13 - 19 Catches / 196 Yards / 1 TD
    Alshon "Carson's Bae" Jeffery, WR #17 - 14 Catches / 186 Yards / 1 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Antonio "Born before football was invented" Gates, TE #85 - 6 Catches / 58 Yards / 1 TD
    Zach "Koldjerky likes to cuddle me" Ertz, TE #86 - 21 Catches / 245 Yards / 1 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Younghoe "the joke writes itself" Koo K #9 - 2 FGM / 5 FGA / 6 XPM / 6 XPA
    Jake "Better than Ezekial" Elliott, K #4 - 4 FGM / 6 FGA / 5 XPM / 5 XPA

Carson understands.

Click For More Stats

Victims of Carson's Guestbook
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 09-25-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Lmao. Thatís Philip rivers picture is hilarious. All the kids lol.

A win here would be huge. No game is easy, but our next few games certainly are winnable:

Chargers, Cardinals, Panthers, Skins, Niners

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Lmao. Thatís Philip rivers picture is hilarious. All the kids lol.
    Just chillin with his fam.

Lmaooooooooooo the funniest game thread i've ever seen. Lol @ location...
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    A win here would be huge. No game is easy, but our next few games certainly are winnable:

Chargers, Cardinals, Panthers, Skins, Niners
    Easily can go 5-0 or 4-1 but knowing us it'll be 3-2.. but that is an easy AF road...
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

As much as I hate Dallas and Dak Iíll admit this that dak has a better deep ball then wentz. Wentz is missing horribly on deep balls.

Bdawk is the goat at making IGTs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    As much as I hate Dallas and Dak Iíll admit this that dak has a better deep ball then wentz. Wentz is missing horribly on deep balls.
    I agree. But I do think wentz is more of a major upside guy. also he does other things better than Prescott. Prescott does have a luxury of an incredible offensive line and running game with a plethora of receivers but that's not to take away from him as he does play very well and does make plays

And his accuracy deep is better than wentz

But I do like wentz as our future. I think he's got top 3 qb in the league potential. But he has to tighten certain things up of course. Mainly his deep accuracy but also the consistency of his overall accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I agree. But I do think wentz is more of a major upside guy. also he does other things better than Prescott. Prescott does have a luxury of an incredible offensive line and running game with a plethora of receivers but that's not to take away from him as he does play very well and does make plays

But I do like wentz as our future. I think he's got top 3 qb in the league potential. But he has to tighten certain things up of course. Mainly his deep accuracy but also the consistency of his overall accuracy.
    Dak is more athletic and has a better deep ball, but I think so far its looked like Wentz has taken a bigger jump overall in year 2. If Wentz works on his accuracy, I really think he could be one if the top quarterbacks in the league. But that's the thing, he does need to work on his short and long accuracy. His mid range game is actually pretty good and he's great rolling out of the pocket imo but he needs to learn to have a little more touch on his short passes and ball placement on his deep passes.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post

I agree and I am much happier with wentz as the eagles QB but would love to see wentz connect on some of these deep throws. Every game he takes a few shots and misses, if he makes em we score for sure and the game outcome would be much different but that same sentence can be applied to pretty much everything.

Check this out.. I guess Carson Wentz owes Jake Elliot his game check.. That's awesome hahha

https://sports.yahoo.com/carson-went...205600800.html

Your baby can't do this

I'm interstead to see how the carries are going to be split now that Sproles is out. Hoping Clement gets more carries. More importantly I hope they start and stick with Wiz because he has been awesome compared to Warmack and Semunlo who either get beat or get caught holding, and if Wiz can do his job Kelce can do his.

Also any update on how our defense going to look this week? 2 safeties, Hicks, and Cox were all injured / out during for last week game.

Looking at the schedule we have a shot to really do something here. Gotta take advantage. Chargers are beatable, Arizona is beatable and so are the panthers. All three games seem like they will be close games, no easy gimme wins but if eagles get their act together they could go 5-1 by the time eagles play the skins again. Oh yeah after the skins, 49ers.

I like the Kenjon Barner signing.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast