Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Would you pick him over Porter or Bagley? I may consider him over Bagley only because of Lauri plays the 4 but if we get #1 it’s porter all day for me

I'd be ecstatic if we came away with Luka.
    Last edited by Bill4Real; 10-15-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Would you pick him over Porter or Bagley? I may consider him over Bagley only because of Lauri plays the 4 but if we get #1 it’s porter all day for me
    Bagley can easily slide to the 5 and defend well. In fact I hope dunn shows us enough this season where getting doncic wouldn’t be a need at that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Time to get it started and scout the next valuable piece for our organization.

The big 3 heading into next years class are Marvin Bagley , Luka Doncic and Michael Porter Jr. They’re followed by two big time centers in Deandre Ayton and Mohamed Bamba . It doesn’t stop there because still good talent on the board potentially with players like PG Collin Sexton , PF Robert Williams and SF Kevin Knox.
    There is one thing I am happy about this draft: the positions which fill 4 of the first 5 players are the spots we need to fill: SF and C. I consider Dunn, Lavine and Markkanen a good starter players in the Bulls team for 10 seasons at least, but we cannot say the same thing about Zipser o R.Lopez.

Zipser could be a decent backup, but nothing else. I see Valantine as SG, besides I don’t believe he can play along with Lavine, because of their lack of defense. Rolo is almost 30, and we shouldn’t consider him as a cornerstone piece and Felicio hasn’t proved to be a starter yet.

The best option would be Porter Jr, there is no doubt. But if we are the worst team in the NBA we barely would have 20% chances to get the 1st pick. We would be the team with highest chances, but 1 among 5 is nothing we can rely on.

Doncic is considered a player who can player PG, SG and SF. But, unlike Valentine, he can play along with Lavine because he can defend at SF spot: he is more skilled, stronger and taller than Valantine.

If we cannot pick one of these SF, we should trade RoLo as expiring (if we haven’t traded him yet) and pick Bamba or Ayton. They can defend and are compatible with Markkanen, so I am not disagree with this possibility either.

I suppose Bagley will be selected among these four players so Bulls don’t even need to be positioned in the last place this season since if he is penultimate, the worst pick they would get would be 5th, so this year we have to tank seriously.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

https://twitter.com/chicagosports/st...06121643905024

Porz also thinks Doncic should be the number 1 pick

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

DEANDRE AYTON.... He looked great in the Arizona Red Vs Blue game debut. He had 21 points on 10-14 shooting. Nine Boards and ws 1 for 2 from 3 point range. He also looked really Thin and Muscular compared to the vids i had seen in high school. looks to have a real NBA ready body.

Its a long Vid. but you can see most of if not all of the Shots Deandre Ayton made durring that game in this video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tqOZ0TiQE

I know most of you like other guys, But I really do think Ayton could be a real beast come draft time. and having him and Lauri on the floor together would cause major fits for oposing bigs.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    My ideal hypothetical scenario still revolves around Porter or Donic not entering this year. or Ayton stays another year. and we can some now nab Ayton along with a good SF

Dunn?????
    Lavine
    Porter/Donic/Williamson
    Markkanen
    Ayton

That Athletism and ability to consistantly shoot the 3 (outside of maybe PG and Williamson) would be soooooooooo hard to defend.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

If Ayton's the real deal then I'd be more than happy to have him. Then the next year you grab Zion Williamson or RJ Barrett.

Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast