Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    If we fall into the bottom half of the top 10, what's everyone's thoughts on Jaren Jackson Jr.? Dudes length and athleticism on defense would be a solid fit with the offensive threats we have.

Would you guys want to go that route of pairing Lauri and Jackson at the 4/5 or go for a more pressing need at 3 with Bridges. I think both fit, but we are a lot thinner at the 3 than the 4/5

Lol we both saw that stretch of plays and hopped right in here. With Lauri and Lavine our offensive guys, having a guy like Jackson and Dunn for defense would be pretty filthy.

Trae Young got 42 right now smh

His shot is so wet. It truly looks like Stephs. His TO's on the other hand. Even with those monster numbers and clutch shots, in the last couple minutes he had 2 straight questionable drives where he completely missed wide open shooters on the wings while down 2, and took bad contested floaters that weren't all that close.

I still would love him as a 6th man PG spark plug. Just not sure I'd want him that high with his massive TO numbers and volume shooting.

I wish Trae woulda stayed a little more chill, so we coulda got him for that pick we are going to get for Niko.

Arizona did the Wilt Chamberlain lob to Ayton a few times today. Dude is just a freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Bagley would be sweet. Heíd be a great fit at center on this team. I definitely want him lol, but picking in the top 4 is hard, especially the top 3. You canít wrong Doncic, Ayton, Bagley, i would have a tough time choosing. I do like that Bagley plays for Duke...thatís definitely not bad. Plus heís just so big, athletic, and has the pontetial to be a decent shooter in the NBA. Porter is 4 for me, just bc of the injury, but I like him too and he would obv be perfect playing the 3 for us.

Dunn, Lavine, blank, Lauri, Bagley. Fill in the 3 w Holiday and w expected improvement that has the potential for a playoff team that would be scary to face. You could put Denzel at the 2, and Lavine at the 3, but that hurts r defense. I like Denzel better off the bench where we can utilize his playmaking skills more. If u get a better 3 in FA then really watch out, obv the bench matters too, but garpax seem capable of building solid benches so not worried about that much. It would be amazing if we could somehow get a top 4 pick and keep r 3 core players.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman85 View Post
    Bagley would be sweet. Heíd be a great fit at center on this team. I definitely want him lol, but picking in the top 4 is hard, especially the top 3. You canít wrong Doncic, Ayton, Bagley, i would have a tough time choosing. I do like that Bagley plays for Duke...thatís definitely not bad. Plus heís just so big, athletic, and has the pontetial to be a decent shooter in the NBA. Porter is 4 for me, just bc of the injury, but I like him too and he would obv be perfect playing the 3 for us.

Dunn, Lavine, blank, Lauri, Bagley. Fill in the 3 w Holiday and w expected improvement that has the potential for a playoff team that would be scary to face. You could put Denzel at the 2, and Lavine at the 3, but that hurts r defense. I like Denzel better off the bench where we can utilize his playmaking skills more. If u get a better 3 in FA then really watch out, obv the bench matters too, but garpax seem capable of building solid benches so not worried about that much. It would be amazing if we could somehow get a top 4 pick and keep r 3 core players.
    If we land Ayton or Bagley, we would be so stacked at the 1,2,4,5 that filling in the 3 shouldn't be a problem. The whole team doesn't need to be under 25. Honestly the best bet would be finding a vet similar to how the Warriors brought in Livingston and Iggy. Not too mention, if we can land a mid 1st for Niko, we could use that on an athletic wing if available. Maybe someone like Miles Bridges who is projecting as a mid 1st right now. But that would be for depth, not as the starter necessarily.

If we fail to land an elite big, but still land in the top 10, I'd go with keeping Rolo around at C, and picking up a guy like Mikal Bridges who would be a great 3 and D fit.

JJJ and Mikal Bridges are my main Bulls picks , I donít see us in the top 5. 3J prob my 3rd best overall big in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    JJJ and Mikal Bridges are my main Bulls picks , I donít see us in the top 5. 3J prob my 3rd best overall big in the draft
    Heís jumped ahead of Bagley in some mocks. No idea why

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Personally i might gamble on Porter still. We need a wing. And he has the tools tobbe a good one.bits a gamble but it could be one that is worth it.

Dunn
    Lavine
    Porter
    Mark

Athletic..... 3 pt shooting outside of Dunn.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Heís jumped ahead of Bagley in some mocks. No idea why
    If you watch his tape and see the numbers you can see why some people are in love. He has potential to be a very good two way athletic big . Heís 6í11 and shooting 43% from the 3 and averaging 3.2 bpg. He just turned 18 years old in Sept

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast