Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1449
    Good as Lauri is, there's not a player on this team that's top 20, so NOBODY should be untradeable for a top5 player. There's a lot of time between now and the start of next season, if his injury isn't permanent, he should be good by training camp. As for him not saying he wants to leave, who doesn't show up and support the team during playoffs? Not to mention all the dismissive comments given by Pop, Ginobli, etc, making it sound like there's no communication. Betting on rookies, looking for an Allstar is a gamble too.

They would never be talking about Duncan or Robinson like they are Kwahi. "You'll have to talk to his camp, we don't know". I bet he's getting blasted in San Antonio media, seems eerily similar to D-Rose.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 04-15-2018 at 10:42 PM.

I think itís pop being pop cuz heís sick of the stupid questions. The guy is hurt

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Good as Lauri is, there's not a player on this team that's top 20, so NOBODY should be untradeable for a top5 player. There's a lot of time between now and the start of next season, if his injury isn't permanent, he should be good by training camp. As for him not saying he wants to leave, who doesn't show up and support the team during playoffs? Not to mention all the dismissive comments given by Pop, Ginobli, etc, making it sound like there's no communication. Betting on rookies, looking for an Allstar is a gamble too.

They would never be talking about Duncan or Robinson like they are Kwahi. "You'll have to talk to his camp, we don't know". I bet he's getting blasted in San Antonio media, seems eerily similar to D-Rose.
    I was thinking the same thing about the rose Comp. Never seemed like the type but this whole scenario seems erily familiar.

Kawai is a great player no doubt. But honestly i dont think i would trade foe him. Adding Kawai to this team would be great but trading for him leaves us erily close what we had with jimmy. It takes more than 1 guy and while i like Lauri him and Kawai is far from the goal. And this all is not mentioning all the issues Kawai has had. This FO issue he seems to have is frightening. Even more so than the fact he has not played this year.

Side note. He will be 27 next season which is not bad. But considering our current Youth ( Dunn 24 Lavine 23 Lauri 20) + a top 7 pick i would rather wait it out and see where these 4 sit in 4 years then push our timeline up 4 years.

Where does Kawai + Lauri get you today and the next 4 years vs Dunn Lavine Lauri and a top 7 pick in the next 8. In 6 years hopefully the super teams are forced to break up and some of the big names (Lebron and Curry) will be gone or really aging and there will be opening for a contender with players hitting their prime.

Kawai is gonna cost a ton too. More than Jimmy. Likey Dunn Lavine and our pick minimum if lauri is off the table.

I just have this fear that weíll never see the same Leonard again. Everything thatís going on with him and the Spurs is bizarre. Itís not common that Pop has this sort of falling out with a franchise player. Obviously his injury is s concern too. The whole situation is weird. Have to be very sure everything is 100% with him and that he would agree to re-sign.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I just have this fear that weíll never see the same Leonard again. Everything thatís going on with him and the Spurs is bizarre. Itís not common that Pop has this sort of falling out with a franchise player. Obviously his injury is s concern too. The whole situation is weird. Have to be very sure everything is 100% with him and that he would agree to re-sign.
    I thought it had something to do with a shoe deal too, right? Cant remember where I read that. I have no idea what happened down in San Antonio.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    I thought it had something to do with a shoe deal too, right? Cant remember where I read that. I have no idea what happened down in San Antonio.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I havenít really kept up with the situation so Iím not sure. Sounds sketchy though.

Sounds to me like normal Spurs procedure. Ppl are reading into what pop says way to much. Making a bigger deal out of nothing. Pop who is always short and sarcastic with the media, is being short with the media about Kawhi. Nothing out of the ordinary. The media is taking it as him being irritated and their being an issue. What proof do they have? ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Sounds to me like normal Spurs procedure. Ppl are reading into what pop says way to much. Making a bigger deal out of nothing. Pop who is always short and sarcastic with the media, is being short with the media about Kawhi. Nothing out of the ordinary. The media is taking it as him being irritated and their being an issue. What proof do they have? ZERO
    You might be underselling it just as much as some are over selling.

It's not just Pop, when a player doesn't even come to a playoff game and he's ambulatory, there's something going on. Like I said, it's so similar to D-Rose, cleared 2 months ago, still not playing, how did Chicago treat Rose? I'm not in San Antonio, but if he's getting near what Rose was getting, I could see him being pissed. And he's not a hometown hero, but we still gave D-Rose the business in the media.

You might be right. I might be right. The fact of the matter is there isn't anything concrete out there that backs the notion that he has issues with Pop and the Spurs organization. The main thing here is, he can walk after next season, which means his trade value isn't going to be nearly as crazy as people think. He doesn't have Jimmy Butler of last year trade value. He has Paul George trade value. That means it's highly unlikely a team trades a lottery pick and it's highly unlikely a team like the Celtics trades 2 lottery picks in Tatum and Brown.

"Supposedly", Lavine wants us to draft MPJ or Mo Bomba. He also said he may do another dunk contest when it is back in Chicago. Also plans to gather up some teammates during the off season in L.A for workout and bonding.

Sounds like a deal is in place already honestly. Will be interesting to see what he resigned for.

Obviously the loto will determine a ton. But as we sit right now i feel confidemt that porter would be there at 6

1PHX Ayton
    2MEM Bagley
    3DAL Donic
    4ATL Jackson
    5ORL Young

PHX or Orlando i think would be highly enticed by Young. Both in desprate need of a PG. So as long as one of them falls in love with young or sexton i think of all the prospects porter would be the likeliest to fall.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    "Supposedly", Lavine wants us to draft MPJ or Mo Bomba. He also said he may do another dunk contest when it is back in Chicago. Also plans to gather up some teammates during the off season in L.A for workout and bonding.

Sounds like a deal is in place already honestly. Will be interesting to see what he resigned for.
    No legitimacy whatsoever to this.

It was started by a random fan that met LaVine during an autograph session and later made an Instagram post about it. Here's the blog post that people are citing for this nonsense: https://pippenainteasy.com/2018/04/1...018-nba-draft/

I hope you're not actually taking this seriously... anyone here could have started this garbage rumor.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-17-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Obviously the loto will determine a ton. But as we sit right now i feel confidemt that porter would be there at 6

1PHX Ayton
    2MEM Bagley
    3DAL Donic
    4ATL Jackson
    5ORL Young

PHX or Orlando i think would be highly enticed by Young. Both in desprate need of a PG. So as long as one of them falls in love with young or sexton i think of all the prospects porter would be the likeliest to fall.
    As easy as I can see him falling to 6, I can easily see Memphis, Dallas, or ATL taking a chance on him.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    No legitimacy whatsoever to this.

It was started by a random fan that met LaVine during an autograph session and later made an Instagram post about it. Here's the blog post that people are citing for this nonsense: https://pippenainteasy.com/2018/04/1...018-nba-draft/

I hope you're not actually taking this seriously... anyone here could have started this garbage rumor.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Well 1 I said supposedly this is what he said. At the same time it isn't crazy he would say something like this either. Hell Lebron tweeted that the heat should take shabbazz Napier.

Its not like its out of the relm of possibility. That guy has nothing to gain really by making it up. If he was going to make it up, why not say ayton. Probably gives him a lot more likes.

Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast