Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1585
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Or we stay at 22 and draft Mikal and whoever we perceive as the next best Wing. Whatís everyoneís thought on Hutchison and Diop? Who has more upside? Who defends better? Can either of the 2 play small ball 4ís?
    Watched almost all of Hutchison's games this year, I'd love to snag him. He could be a small ball 4, but it'd be a stretch to play him there often IMO. He's a prototypical 3 at 6'7" and should add to his frame in the NBA. Hutchison is a good defender and rebounder. He is OK shooter (something like 35% from 3) but should improve there too as he has good form. People have likened him to the Kyle Kuzma of this draft.

I like Wagner but he gets exploited by any slight bit of size. He could be good offensively but defensively he doesnít bring much resistance

2018 NBA Draft Prospects

Wagner improved his defense from last year to this year. He wonít ever be impressive but I think he can get to a point weíre he wonít be a liability

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I love how people love Robinson. A guy they have not seen or heard from in almost a year. Literally nobody seemingly knows what's up with him. He could be 300 lb eddie curry right now.

Unless this kid shows up and just looks amazing Pre draft. He seems like a major risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I love how people love Robinson. A guy they have not seen or heard from in almost a year. Literally nobody seemingly knows what's up with him. He could be 300 lb eddie curry right now.

Unless this kid shows up and just looks amazing Pre draft. He seems like a major risk.
    Wow Kyben its as if he would have to go thru some kind of workouts as if there is a process . Omg too bad we donít have those sort of things , itís just the lottery and the draft . How are we suppose to judge these guys when WE HAVENT SEEN EM?!!!! Kyben tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

yes, not one single person, his momma, sibling, stranger etc have seen him. not one.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    MPJ looking smooth in that vid but looks to have the most intense chicken legs I've ever seen before. His back issues still worry me...he has a very small frame overall. But I guess there are no sure things in the draft. I just have this feeling that he won't be able to stay healthy but hope he is able to have a long career.

it may be worse than thought but hes had one injury his entire career so far, three seasons ago. played the whole aau circuit and his his senior year with it. his injury was so bad he won every high school award.

Does anyone have any evidence he has been working out, how he is doing, how he has developed if at all. at this point your saying i would like him because he was a relitivly good HS player, but truth is lots of 7 footers look really really good in HS. and until we actually can see what he is capable of in workouts it hard to say if he is even worth a pick.

until you see that or any evidence of it its really premature to say i would take him over bomba even based on draft position.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

2018 NBA Draft Prospects

Itís the 22nd Pick at that point in the draft and with this team you just take a chance on players who could possibly be upside talents. How about this you go find him and call him and see what heís been doing. Weíre just going off MOCK DRAFTS we donít have any idea what they players are doing behind closed doors. And itís not premature to say anything , if I say I want to take a chance on Porter and take any Big with the pelicans pick I have every right to have that opinion. And his name is Bamba not Bomba
    Last edited by Stunner; 04-14-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Itís the 22nd Pick at that point in the draft and with this team you just take a chance on players who could possibly be upside talents. How about this you go find him and call him and see what heís been doing. Weíre just going off MOCK DRAFTS we donít have any idea what they players are doing behind closed doors. And itís not premature to say anything , if I say I want to take a chance on Porter and take any Big with the pelicans pick I have every right to have that opinion. And his name is Bamba not Bomba
    It wasnt porter vs Bamba because if it was i would agree with you. Bamba is far from my first choice however he brings some Skills. Specifically on the defensive end. That we lack.

And im not against the idea of Mitchel. But we have to see what he has got. And not being able to see him against competition either makes him extremely risky. Much riskier than a guy like Bamba.

I don't think the Bulls have a lot of interest in drafting a big with our 1st pick. They are basically sounding like they want Rolo at C, and they want to draft a Wing. They probably feel pretty good about Lauri and Portis as our PF's

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I don't think the Bulls have a lot of interest in drafting a big with our 1st pick. They are basically sounding like they want Rolo at C, and they want to draft a Wing. They probably feel pretty good about Lauri and Portis as our PF's
    If Porter and Donic are gone i domt know if we would have any options. Unless you take a PG like Young or sexton. Or really over draft Bridges who to me is a solid prospect but far from a top 7 guy.

To me. I would take a Big like Jackson far B4 i reach on Bridges. But i also think Bridges ceiling is a very good 3 and D guy. Which this team needs more than that.

My hope is we end up in the top 3 still. And have a choice of Ayton Porter Donic and Jackson Jr. Those 4 i think are either too talented or Fit our needs By Position with very good potential

The smartest move in all honesty would be to make a trade like the Celtics last year. They wanted Jason Tatum, but taking him 1 technically at the time seemed like overdrafting. So they traded back 2 slots, got their guy, and added a future 1st.

For our teams makeup, the best choice is most definitely Mikal Bridges. Say we get 6th and the draft goes:

Ayton/Bagley/Doncic/Porter/Jackson

Say the few teams behind us want Trae/Carter/Bamba, we could move back and add an asset and still get the best fit for us in the draft. I'd be a little worried about the Kings wanting Bridges though. They have a young player with promise at every position except SF. Bridges would be a good fit there with Fox/Bogdanovic/Hield

If we don't land in the top 3, I really can't see any of the Ayton/Bagley/JJJr/Doncic/Porter falling to us. Assuming it gets to 5th, and the Magic have the 5 spot, why would they let Porter fall? They have a huge hole at PG and SF and they aren't going to pass on Porter for Trae. It'd be career suicide for the GM

Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast