Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1585

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_BullsChris View Post
    I was never a big fan of Bridges and I personally think hes overrated. He cant create his own shot and it looks like he cant even dribble at times. Some people on here make it seem like hes an all star but hes the type you draft 12-17. Low ceiling but low floor. Id rather bulls take someone with a very high ceiling even if it means very low floor. They need to hit a home run.
    Heís not overrated, youíre underestimating his skills if you think heís a 12-17 player. Thereís a reason why heís rated in the top 10. Heís got great length for a small forward, can shoot and play excellent defense. He may not be a superstar but will very likely be an above average starter in the NBA. I want them to draft Porter, but I donít think heíll be there at 7. You take the next best option not named Trae Young.

Bridges plays tough, has a good jumper, clutch shooting, good physicals, Kawhi and Butler couldn't really create off the dribble when they got drafted either. Hell, Lebron's ballhandling improved IMMENSELY over the years.

Bridges going to be like Otto Porter and if so thatís def worth the 7th overall pick

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Heís not overrated, youíre underestimating his skills if you think heís a 12-17 player. Thereís a reason why heís rated in the top 10. Heís got great length for a small forward, can shoot and play excellent defense. He may not be a superstar but will very likely be an above average starter in the NBA. I want them to draft Porter, but I donít think heíll be there at 7. You take the next best option not named Trae Young.
    That's fine agree to disagree I just dont think he will be an above average starter. I dont want him at all thats all. Ill take mo Bamba over him. Just because the bulls need a wing doesnt mean you overdraft a wing. Take best available. The bulls are in no position to not take best available because they arent locked in long haul at any position besides Lauri, in my opinion. Bridges is not worthy of the 7th overall pick

I like Bamba a lot too, though I think he goes top 5, wouldn't be mad about taking him if he's there. He develops a consistent jumper and you suddenly have a really nice 2-way player with great size & athleticism.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-15-2018 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I like Bamba a lot too, wouldn't be mad about taking him. He develops a consistent jumper and you suddenly have a really nice 2-way player with great size & athleticism.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Yep at worst they get Bamba or Porter it seems. I have a feeling Young will go at 6 to magic. and then Ayton/Doncic/JJJ/Bagley/MPJor Bamba would round out top 5.

Porter could definitely be there at 7 still. Mavs are one to watch out for but some teams could be scared off by his back too. Either way we will come away with an at least solid player. Bridges has all star potential too. I think MPJ falls to us though.

Suns - Ayton
    Kings - Bagley
    Atlanta - Doncic
    Memphis - JJJ
    Dallas - Bamba
    Orlando - Sexton
    Chicago - MPJ

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I believe MPJ or Bamba will be there st 7 and Bridges at worst will be there. I want no parts of Carter. Heís too slow man. I just feel MPJ will somehow be there. I canít see Sac picking him at #2. Maybe Memphis at #4 but I donít see Orlando grabbing him or Dallas with Harrison on the team. Iíll settle for Bamba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think sac takes Doncic. Ayton goes to Suns. Porter is going too 6 for sure

If itís between Bamba, Carter, Mikal, Trae, Iím willing to bet itís Mikal based on Paxsons previous interview. He literally said we need (insert Mikalís scouting report)
    Last edited by dabears34ft; 05-15-2018 at 09:57 PM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I believe MPJ or Bamba will be there st 7 and Bridges at worst will be there. I want no parts of Carter. Heís too slow man. I just feel MPJ will somehow be there. I canít see Sac picking him at #2. Maybe Memphis at #4 but I donít see Orlando grabbing him or Dallas with Harrison on the team. Iíll settle for Bamba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You think Harrison Barnes really stops te mavs from taking porter? I hope your right but i don't see it myself. Then again he is 25 averaging 18 a game.

But yea. I think Orlando with Aaron gordon and Isacc wont go Porter. And to me there is no way porter is a top 4 guy in this draft. To me are clear cut top 4 guys.

Ayton #1
    Bagley #2/#3
    Doncic #2/#3
    Jackson #4

So that puts porter 2 spots from us. With Orlando not likely to go that direction. And Dallas (which to me is debatable)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Now i think we have to pray porter falls.

I think its doubtful he gets past the mavs at 5. I think if he does Orlando wont take him.

Right now my mock

1) Phoenix Ayton
    2) Sacramento Doncic
    3) Atlanta Jackson
    4) Memphis Bagley
    5) Dalas Porter
    6) Orlando Young

Honestly i woyld try my hardest to move up to 4 with Memphis.

#7 #22 and Portis would be alot to give up. But to me its probably worth it.

But its still too early. Maybe Young or sexton can pop into the top 7. I also would not be surprised to see somebody fall in love with Bomba.

1) Phoenix Doncic
    2) Sacramento Ayton
    3) Atlanta Jackson
    4) Memphis BAgS
    5) Dallas Bamba
    6) Orlando ?????

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

While I like Jackson I donít agree that heís a clear cut top 4 player. I think heíll be good but Iím not completely sold on him becoming truly great. Iíd rank him right there with Bridges, Sexton, and even bamba if youíre talking long term potential.

That said, whoever gets him will be lucky to have him. This draft is very deep with quality players. Itís a great draft to hold multiple picks in.

I Would Love Bamba or Bridges

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL