Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1585
    Oh well we got a great player at 7 last year letís do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    How is that?

if we are 7th we get the combo that sac got to leap into the top 3

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Oh well we got a great player at 7 last year letís do it again.

thats a stretch for a player who was a rookie and on a bad team. a very good player? sure. great? you're talking superstar and he has a long ways to go if he gets there. slow your roll

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Now i think we have to pray porter falls.

I think its doubtful he gets past the mavs at 5. I think if he does Orlando wont take him.

Right now my mock

1) Phoenix Ayton
    2) Sacramento Doncic
    3) Atlanta Jackson
    4) Memphis Bagley
    5) Dalas Porter
    6) Orlando Young

Honestly i woyld try my hardest to move up to 4 with Memphis.

#7 #22 and Portis would be alot to give up. But to me its probably worth it.

But its still too early. Maybe Young or sexton can pop into the top 7. I also would not be surprised to see somebody fall in love with Bomba.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 05-15-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Bulls will end up with Bridges and im not happy about it at all. They still need a franchise guy and they will be back in this type situation next year so lets hope they can get lucky in next years lottery! Gotta try to stay positive but tonight really really hurt .

MPJ / Mikal / Sexton/ Carter Jr are my most likely to be there

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    thats a stretch for a player who was a rookie and on a bad team. a very good player? sure. great? you're talking superstar and he has a long ways to go if he gets there. slow your roll
    I shouldíve said great ďprospectĒ to put it in proper context, but yes youíre right.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    There are a LOT of guys pretty equally rated in this draft, and those ratings will change after the combine and physicals. We could still easily end up with the best player in this draft.
    I agree with this. I think this draft is pretty interchangeable 1-9ish. Obviously would have liked to land higher up, but not the end of the world.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Iím positive we will once again draft an impact player. If itís Bridges then Iím fine with that. A lot of you were in love with the guy I donít know why youíre so upset now, he will very likely be there at 7 for us. We were down at #9 until we got some breaks towards the end of the season letís not forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    MPJ / Mikal / Sexton/ Carter Jr are my most likely to be there
    Would be happy with any of em.

I'd probably rank them MPJ, Sexton, Mikal, Carter Jr.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Iím positive we will once again draft an impact player. If itís Bridges then Iím fine with that. A lot of you were in love with the guy I donít know why youíre so upset now, he will very likely be there at 7 for us. We were down at #9 until we got some breaks towards the end of the season letís not forget that.
    I was never a big fan of Bridges and I personally think hes overrated. He cant create his own shot and it looks like he cant even dribble at times. Some people on here make it seem like hes an all star but hes the type you draft 12-17. Low ceiling but low floor. Id rather bulls take someone with a very high ceiling even if it means very low floor. They need to hit a home run.

Hilarious that the Kings lost our tiebreaker, and then jumped to #2 im fine at #7 honestly. Its tough, but i love the idea of Bridges and he might be there for us

Dunn Lavine Bridges Lauri RoLo/Portis

All Bridges all day!!!

I believe MPJ or Bamba will be there st 7 and Bridges at worst will be there. I want no parts of Carter. Heís too slow man. I just feel MPJ will somehow be there. I canít see Sac picking him at #2. Maybe Memphis at #4 but I donít see Orlando grabbing him or Dallas with Harrison on the team. Iíll settle for Bamba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk