Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1585
  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    202
    Sending everyone good vibes for tonight's lottery! Lets hope its rigged for the bulls and not cavs like every other damn year. Top 3 or 6 dont fall past 6 please!

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,600
    I donít think we can ever complain about the rigging of the event after 2008 (iirc) or whenever we got Rose.

    That said, itíd be interesting to wonder, if the nba WAS rigging it. What would their top 3 be?

    Could you imagine the chaos surrounding Lebrons free agency if they get another #1?

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    62,967
    I'll be so pissed if the Cavs get another #1, lol.

    Hoping for top 3, but expecting to stay at 6.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    62,967

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,330
    If there is someone the Bulls really want sitting at 4 do you think they trade their 6 and 22nd to move up 2 spots? I think if they value someone much more than who they would get at 6, I would do it. Not sure who that would be, however. I do not see the 22nd pick added to the 6th pick getting them into the top 3. Who would you do that for? Bagley? Porter? JJ? Doubt Bagley is there at 4, however, JJ and Porter should be.

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,330
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'll be so pissed if the Cavs get another #1, lol.

    Hoping for top 3, but expecting to stay at 6.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    6 is ok. Just don't want a team behind the Bulls to jump ahead of them. That would suck.

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    62,967
    Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    If there is someone the Bulls really want sitting at 4 do you think they trade their 6 and 22nd to move up 2 spots? I think if they value someone much more than who they would get at 6, I would do it. Not sure who that would be, however. I do not see the 22nd pick added to the 6th pick getting them into the top 3. Who would you do that for? Bagley? Porter? JJ? Doubt Bagley is there at 4, however, JJ and Porter should be.
    I would move up. This roster needs a difference maker, not more depth. If the Bulls are convinced a guy like that is there at 4 then they should go get em.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    6 is ok. Just don't want a team behind the Bulls to jump ahead of them. That would suck.
    I'm fine with 6 too. Just really hoping for top 3, but not expecting it.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,251
    C'mon Top 3, Bulls need a break!
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    42,356

  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,600
    That's pretty incredible, man.

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    499
    Porter Jr (among others) in Chicago. just did and interview with espn, has to be a sign since it was the only one i have seen since arriving home from work.

  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    62,967
    ESPN really milking the hell out of this broadcast, lol.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  13. #1513
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    17,030
    Címon get this **** over with already

  14. #1514
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    62,967
    Jesus... let's turn a 5 minute lottery into an hour broadcast.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    54,054
    Come on Bulls lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •