Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2018 NBA Draft Prospects

Time to get it started and scout the next valuable piece for our organization.

The big 3 heading into next years class are Marvin Bagley , Luka Doncic and Michael Porter Jr. Theyíre followed by two big time centers in Deandre Ayton and Mohamed Bamba . It doesnít stop there because still good talent on the board potentially with players like PG Collin Sexton , PF Robert Williams and SF Kevin Knox.
    Last edited by Stunner; 09-25-2017 at 01:58 PM.

2018 NBA Draft Prospects

Last edited by Stunner; 09-25-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Documentaries on Bagley and Porter

https://youtu.be/PHv-eDWgXgY

https://youtu.be/uT1egtrGxrU

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I know its been talked about a little but this whole lottery reform to me is pretty scary. I figured it would take a year or two but it sounds like it could be implemented quicker.

Note: was reading up and it sounds vote on september 28th is to make the move in the 2019 draft. This still affects us but it makes tanking hard this year so much more important. It meeds a 2/3 vote though. So 23 teams need to agree. Will it happen. ????

They better do this right. Gotta be top 3. Would be happy with any one of Bagley, Porter, or Doncic.

Porter gets the most publicity but the other two intrigue me more right now. Higher ceilings.

I will gladly take Porter or Bagley .... not sure I trust Euro players that high in the draft.

Question for anyone who might be more aware. Nba just aproved lotery reform. I know there were talks that teams would no longer be able to be in the top _____ (i think it was 3 but may have been 5) anymore in consecutive years. If the bulls end up with a top 3 pick this year. Does it mean next year we can't be. Or will that only being starting post 2019.

Ideally we could end up with a top 3 pick in both years to get this rebuild started. But now we may not be able to

Porter is still my fav. But i seriously think Ayton is a hard guy to pass on. 7'0" with a 7'5.5" wingspan. 43.5" vertical while having a 9"3" standing reach. All while having the skillset to shoot the ball well (80%+ from FT Line ) and be capable of steping out to 3.

That type of size. Skill, ability to space the floor and potential to dominate on D with that physical ability and open things up for guards. I know its early but its similar to cousins skill sets with Drummond or Jordan athletism.

Ideally porter stays for 2 years.

2018 Ayton
    2019 Porter

That's an athletic well shooting im not sure who our PG is. But

????
    Lavine
    Porter
    Mark
    Ayton
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-07-2017 at 07:16 PM.

2018 NBA Draft Prospects

Ayton on has a questionable motor which is the word going around he isnít worth the pick , Doncic is my fav right now tho followed by Bagley then Porter .
    Last edited by Stunner; 10-07-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    If Ayton has a poor motor he isnít worth the pick , Doncic is my fav right now tho followed by Bagley then Porter .
    Your right. But the same could be said about any of these guys. Obviously season will be telling on any of these guys.

Sexton is going into the guys Iím perfectly fine with drafting if we miss out of the top 3. That guy has star qualities all over him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast