Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    lol its not fixed. Id like to see more balance come East but i am really intrigued by Ayton joining Booker and Jackson in phx.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Boston is reportedly doing everything they can to move into the top 5 for Mo Bamba.

I'm glad they are going to have to make a big trade to make it happen rather than having the LAL to just make the pick.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Boston is reportedly doing everything they can to move into the top 5 for Mo Bamba.

I'm glad they are going to have to make a big trade to make it happen rather than having the LAL to just make the pick.
    I honestly think Bamba goes top 3. Would not totally shock me if Suns took him #1.

Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    I honestly think Bamba goes top 3. Would not totally shock me if Suns took him #1.
    It would shock me. It’s either Ayton of Doncic for them.

PROCESSING

I do not want the Celtics to get Bamba, that much is certain.

no way

Bamba is a toss up, hes so raw.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Bamba is a toss up, hes so raw.
    Top 3 LOCK.

you didnt get sucked in that deep on those videos that surfaced yesterday did you? I think the earliest he goes is to Orlando at 6 but think hes a good match with the Bulls at 7

you didnt get sucked in that deep on those videos that surfaced yesterday did you? I think the earliest he goes is to Orlando at 6 but think hes a good match with the Bulls at 7
    I actually didn't even see the videos. Are they the ones of him shooting 3s? I guess that can't hurt. I just keep seeing everywhere that teams are falling head over heels for him. Yes Ayton is way more polished offensively but Bamba might step right in as a DPOY candidate as a rookie. The Suns LOVE Capela, well Bamba will quickly be better than Capela. Do I think it's likely they pass on Ayton? No. But is it possible? Yes. Regardless, I think Bamba is a lock to go top 4 at this point.

Do you think if Doncic starts to fall that the Sixers would attempt to move up for him?

I actually didn't even see the videos. Are they the ones of him shooting 3s? I guess that can't hurt. I just keep seeing everywhere that teams are falling head over heels for him. Yes Ayton is way more polished offensively but Bamba might step right in as a DPOY candidate as a rookie. The Suns LOVE Capela, well Bamba will quickly be better than Capela. Do I think it's likely they pass on Ayton? No. But is it possible? Yes. Regardless, I think Bamba is a lock to go top 4 at this point.
    I think Ayton is way ahead on offense and still ahead of Bamba on D. I saw a video of Bamba working on his all around game to model after Embiid, it was like a half and half to show his progress comparing to Embiids.

Do you think if Doncic starts to fall that the Sixers would attempt to move up for him?
    prob not. i dont think we really need to move given we should have our choice of plenty of solid wings who would fit right in. Im still on the Miles Bridges train

Depends who’s in place and who’s got the pull.

PROCESSING

I think Ayton is way ahead on offense and still ahead of Bamba on D. I saw a video of Bamba working on his all around game to model after Embiid, it was like a half and half to show his progress comparing to Embiids.
    Ayton is not ahead of Bamba on defense.

PROCESSING

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast