Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 586
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,660
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lol you explained how you think it could work and im sharing my concerns on how it might not work. this isnt some exact science not guarantee to work. you guys love to attack those who disagree, lets not pretend like im the only anti lebron person here or in the media, even some of your process boys are against it and have written articles on it.
    You feel attacked? Lol. Seriously? Iím not attacking anyone. Just dismissing and laughing it off at this point

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    You feel attacked? Lol. Seriously? Iím not attacking anyone. Just dismissing and laughing it off at this point
    lol no not attacked, you get what i meant.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,603
    Lebron has played the same style of basketball every stop he's had and wont be changing it for us and like it or not it marginalizes his teamates and it will be worse for ben and joel. Fultz will get moved as he doesn't help right this second. Lebron has a history of being a diva and wanting things his way with all the attention on him and a history of 1+1 contracts to pressure teams and give himself flexibility and it also puts us directly under the brightest media spotlight more so than we have now. Not to mention his habit of getting his guys paid and his constant headbutting with coaches

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    46,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayla View Post
    Lebron has played the same style of basketball every stop he's had and wont be changing it for us and like it or not it marginalizes his teamates and it will be worse for ben and joel. Fultz will get moved as he doesn't help right this second. Lebron has a history of being a diva and wanting things his way with all the attention on him and a history of 1+1 contracts to pressure teams and give himself flexibility and it also puts us directly under the brightest media spotlight more so than we have now. Not to mention his habit of getting his guys paid and his constant headbutting with coaches
    Those last parts are what scare me about LeBron. If he presses for a 1+1 and PG13 is willing to sign a 4 year or KL is good with trade and extend, then give me them.

    If Bron is willing to put aside the ego (I know he hasnít) and realize heís part of this and not all of it, signs a 3 year max, and doesnít force moves, Iím all for bringing him in.

    PROCESSING

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,787
    ill go out on a limb and say no shot he signs for 3 years. he likes the control and will do the 1+1 or take his full max since hes never had it.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Philly born and raised
    Posts
    20,090
    RONDO detractors are morons.

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    46,167
    Anti-Process Guy Stan Van Gundy parted with the Pistons. Haha stupid porn-stach faced fat SOB.

    PROCESSING

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    46,167
    More and more it's looking like Philly ast. coach Lloyd Pierce will be the head man in Atlanta.

    PROCESSING

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Philly born and raised
    Posts
    20,090
    So Boston squashed Cleveland by defending lebron very similarly to how they defended ben. They just got up in him quicker to take away the jump shot. Thatís interesting. Itís kind of like we suffered because theyíve been preparing for lebron and ben gave them op to refine technique. Actually I guess giannis fits that mode as well.

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,258
    Remember when there was an actual debate about whether we'd rather play the Celtics or the Bucks? We would've beaten the Bucks.

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,660
    Quote Originally Posted by urban85disciple View Post
    Remember when there was an actual debate about whether we'd rather play the Celtics or the Bucks? We would've beaten the Bucks.
    For sure. Thatís a big my bad. I totally overlooked Boston.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,660
    We wouldíve beaten Milwaukee and we wouldíve beaten Cleveland too. It is what it is

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Philly born and raised
    Posts
    20,090
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    We wouldíve beaten Milwaukee and we wouldíve beaten Cleveland too. It is what it is
    Wanted Boston because it would have been most meaningful. No them being so damn tough proved it. Bucks were obviously easier opponent considering experience, coaching and home court advantage.

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,660
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Wanted Boston because it would have been most meaningful. No them being so damn tough proved it. Bucks were obviously easier opponent considering experience, coaching and home court advantage.
    Lol come on man. You blatantly said the Celtics would be the easier opponent.

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    I want Cs because of historic rivalry.
    I want Bucks for home court.

    Weighing...
    Weighing...
    Weighing...
    Conclusion...

    I want Cs to beat Bucks at home in game 7. I donít think Cs have a shot without Kyrie against us. I actually think the Bucks matchup better with their length and athleticism.

    So even though we wonít have home court I think the Cs are easier series.

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Philly born and raised
    Posts
    20,090
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Lol come on man. You blatantly said the Celtics would be the easier opponent.
    I was hacked!

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •