Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Whoops I forgot about TJ.

Not saying Bayless is great, but I think some guys in here are underestimating how the team and BB value him. I don't think they see him as just a throwaway guy. More so, they expect to rely on him for a bit of scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    Whoops I forgot about TJ.

Not saying Bayless is great, but I think some guys in here are underestimating how the team and BB value him. I don't think they see him as just a throwaway guy. More so, they expect to rely on him for a bit of scoring.
    Iím the biggest Bayless hater around. And regardless of how much the team or front office value him, theyíre wrong.

I'd say - if Fultz is healthy - by the end of November/mid-December, Bayless will be a guy they bring off the bench to provide some offense. Until Fultz gets fully up to speed and healthy, Bayless will start, because he's the closest thing they have to Fultz on the roster in terms of play style.

He's fine for what they'll ask of him at this point. He'll be the 5th scoring option/guy they want to hit open shots and probably defend the worst offensive player on the opposing team, which will likely be the PG most nights.

If they were asking him to be the 2nd or 3rd scoring option and play solid defense, they'd be making a mistake. But for what they're likely going to ask him to do, he'll suffice in the short term.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Iím the biggest Bayless hater around. And regardless of how much the team or front office value him, theyíre wrong.
    In just a few injured games last year and 4 preseason games this year, can you help me understand your hate? I don't have enough of a sample size of him with this team to form an educated opinion on him yet. If anything is cause for me to overreact after the preseason it is that Amir Johnson aged 10 years since the playoffs apparently. Still, not enough of a sample size to accurately judge.

According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Grizzlies will either waive or trade Wade Baldwin before the roster cutdown deadline on Monday evening.
    Woj adds that Mario Chalmers and Andrew Harrison will make the final roster. The No. 17 pick in the 2017 Draft, Baldwin made just 33 appearances as a rookie with averages of 3.2 points, 1.8 assists, 1.4 rebounds and 0.5 steals in 12.3 minutes, shooting 31.3 percent from the field.

Baldwin sucks, huh?

Thatís a really strange one to be honest. Baldwin needed time to develop. I think that the Rockets should be in on him because he could potentially be very Beverly like on defense. They have other ball handlers to make him not worried about it.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Grizzlies will either waive or trade Wade Baldwin before the roster cutdown deadline on Monday evening.
    Woj adds that Mario Chalmers and Andrew Harrison will make the final roster. The No. 17 pick in the 2017 Draft, Baldwin made just 33 appearances as a rookie with averages of 3.2 points, 1.8 assists, 1.4 rebounds and 0.5 steals in 12.3 minutes, shooting 31.3 percent from the field.

Baldwin sucks, huh?
    Wrong thread.

Baldwin is not good its odd to cut a guy that fast after being a first round pick. Couldnt they have just put him in the D-league?

Okafor out with gastrointestinal illness today.

He missed a decent amount of time with that last year. Time to grocery shop somewhere new?

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Okafor out with gastrointestinal illness today.

He missed a decent amount of time with that last year. Time to grocery shop somewhere new?
    Red Meat Jah = GI issues

Vegan Jah = GI issues

Maybe he needs to try gluten free Jah?

How do you guys feel about the imposed "teens amount of minutes" for Embiid to start the season?

Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    How do you guys feel about the imposed "teens amount of minutes" for Embiid to start the season?
    19:19.

PROCESSING

Embiid seemed disappointed about it, that's for sure.

They're working him in slow, can't fault them for that. I have a feeling that number will rise rather quickly, though.

Example: start with 18 minutes, go up to 22, then 26, then maybe 30 by Christmas game if he's able to stay healthy? Go up by 4's to add a minute to each quarter.

Not saying that's what it'll be I'm just guessing at a possible schedule.

if he got 15 in pre-season he better get at least 18-19 now but it shouldnt last more than like 2 weeks if he has no problems. however if he is gonna play B2B's im ok with it lasting like a month.

Could we see a Center breakdown of: Embiid 18, Oak 15, Saric 10, Amir 5? something like that

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast