Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should the warriors visit the white house?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its a tradition for the champions to visit

2 33.33%
  • No, The nba is in large part on the left and many of Trump's policies go against the left.

2 33.33%
  • It doesn't matter to me one way or the other

2 33.33%

Warriors visit to the white house?

Should the warriors visit the white house?

I personally would rather they did visit, but if they all really dont want to go- then there's no point in wasting the presidents time with all the crap going on now.

Im ok with them voting on it, but I dont think steph curry should be talking crap about government in interviews. There are a lot of kids that look up to him and they might grow up doing what he does just to try to be like him. If he is going to disrespect the president- at least give specific reasons.

Sad part is- I doubt steph even knows what hes talking about, just going along with main stream media cuz its trendy.
    Last edited by likemystylez; 09-23-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Your poll is inadvertently bias. Might wanna rephrase it a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Your poll is inadvertently bias. Might wanna rephrase it a little bit
    hmmmm- im not sure how to edit the poll. I have a typo in there. Who am I bias in favor of?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    hmmmm- im not sure how to edit the poll. I have a typo in there. Who am I bias in favor of?
    I think I can edit it for you if you want.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    i think i can edit it for you if you want.
    pm

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Should the warriors visit the white house?

I personally would rather they did visit, but if they all really dont want to go- then there's no point in wasting the presidents time with all the crap going on now.

Im ok with them voting on it, but I dont think steph curry should be talking crap about government in interviews. There are a lot of kids that look up to him and they might grow up doing what he does just to try to be like him. If he is going to disrespect the president- at least give specific reasons.

Sad part is- I doubt steph even knows what hes talking about, just going along with main stream media cuz its trendy.
    If my favorite active player of all sports was not invited, I would think the Dubs would follow his lead in solidarity. What we as fans recommend what they should do is irrelevant.

It's their decision and we need to respect their decisions as Dubs fans whether we like it or not

Why we are champions of the World Series!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    What we as fans recommend what they should do is irrelevant.
    Might as well quit posting on sports forums then
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.