Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 3 GDT: Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1)

Week Three
    VS

Sunday, September 24th at 4:05 PM EST
    TV: FOX

Click For Team Stats

Looks like we may be seeing a lot of Henry in this game. His physical style may do us some good, out there.

I fully expected a low scoring defensive battle. Didn't get to watch any football today, but glad the Titans got the W.

Quote Originally Posted by myestro4life View Post
    I fully expected a low scoring defensive battle. Didn't get to watch any football today, but glad the Titans got the W.
    Can I just say Adoree Jackson=Stud! Wow he has impressed me...not just in the return game but in how tight he has covered veteran NFL receivers. Very impressive. Loved the energy in this game and how Lewan got in Sherman's face but didn't do anything stupid. It was funny to watch cry baby Sherman throw so many fits throughout the game. Flags could be thrown on him on so many plays, yet he is the one crying all the time and begging the officials for calls.

Quote Originally Posted by warehouseisbare View Post
    Loved the energy in this game and how Lewan got in Sherman's face but didn't do anything stupid.
    I saw the late hit on Mariota that led to the scuffle, and I was laughing when Conklin dragged two guys out of the crowd at the same time. Granted, that drew a flag, but it was still funny to see.