Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 3: Miami Dolphins (1-0) @ New York Jets (0-2)

Week 2
    @

September 2, 4:05 PM
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Jay Cutler - COMP 24 / ATT 33 / TD 1 / INT 0 / YDS 230
    Josh McCown - COMP 42 / ATT 63 / TD 2 / INT 2 / YDS 353

Running Back

~VS~

Jay Ajayi - ATT 28 / YDS 122 / AVG 4.4 / TD 0
    Matt Forte - ATT 15 / YDS 6.9 / AVG 4.6 / TD 0

Wide Receiver

~VS~

DeVante Parker - REC 4 / YDS 85 / AVG 21.2 / TD 0
    Jermaine Kearse - REC 11 / YDS 123 / AVG 11.2 / TD 2

Tight End

~VS~

Julius Thomas - REC 3 / YDS 26 / AVG 8.7 / TD 0
    Austin Sefarian-Jenkins - REC 0 / YDS 0 / AVG 0 / TD 0

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Mike Hull - SOLO 7 / AST 3 / TOT 10
    Darron Lee - SOLO 12 / AST 5 / TOT 17

Sacks Leader

~VS~

William Hayes - SACKS 1 / FF 0
    Darron Lee - SACKS 1 / FF 0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Xavien Howard - INT 0 / PD 0 / TD 0
    Justin Burris - INT 1 / PD 1 / TD 0

Click For More Stats

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Sorry about the ****** pictures. I'm too tired to figure out the resize instructions for the pictures Wrench used last week lul

Just a pathetic game! No heart or hustle, being outplayed by a team that is known to be tanking this year. Same old Dolphins, same old results...pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    Just a pathetic game! No heart or hustle, being outplayed by a team that is known to be tanking this year. Same old Dolphins, same old results...pathetic!
    Lol. Well put. Same ole same ole.

Ok I'm officially on the bandwagon that Cutler is a bum. Always thought it was the lack of talent he had around him.

I also am starting to feel like Landry is holding us back offensively. Every third down play they're going right at him and the opposing team knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    Ok I'm officially on the bandwagon that Cutler is a bum. Always thought it was the lack of talent he had around him.

I also am starting to feel like Landry is holding us back offensively. Every third down play they're going right at him and the opposing team knows it.
    With jay, you can't do much if there's no running game.

I understand that but some of his throws were just terrible

I had trouble getting a feed so didnt see the entire game. What I did see was terrible. Cutler letting the clock run down, defense jumping off sides three consecutive plays.

I am still willing to give him a couple more games but at this point I would rather have Matt Moore than Jay Cutler. Couple more games like this and I might get might wish.

If the Offense cant get it going against a terrible Saints defense we might see a shakeup like last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I had trouble getting a feed so didnt see the entire game. What I did see was terrible. Cutler letting the clock run down, defense jumping off sides three consecutive plays.

I am still willing to give him a couple more games but at this point I would rather have Matt Moore than Jay Cutler. Couple more games like this and I might get might wish.

If the Offense cant get it going against a terrible Saints defense we might see a shakeup like last season.
    I don't think Cutler sits unless he gets hurt. Gase is going to ride or die with him. Bad game all around today really. Can't blame the game soley on Cutler. The OL got 0% push in the run game . . . the defense was bad again, and the Jets just straight up outplayed the Phins.

Its clear we still need help everywhere, specifically at CB and OG.

But I do agree that if the offense continues to be stagnant, we will see big changes in the off-season. I still view Landry as a key player for us, but I am confident he can net a 1st rd pick in today's NFL, and if we could get that for him (franchise tag and trade), instead of paying him $11M+ per year, then I can see that happening. I can also envision trading Tannehill for atleast one 2nd rd pick , if not two, and drafting a QB for a cheap alternative and having the offense be run heavy through Ajayi.

Either way, we really should be 0-2. Bad start for a bad looking team.

Literally everything about the offense was awful today but yes, Cutler was awful. He threw a bunch of passes with poor footing and that's why he was so off. The oline didn't give him a lot of time and he probably got cold feet. On top of that the Jets sold out yo completely stop the run and Cutler/Gase never attempted to attack them.

Gase is clearly still trying to figure out what to do with Cutler right now because he's being way too conservative. It's been pointed out before that Cutler only looked good in Chicago because Gase limited his impact and it's showing here. If Ajayi can't get it going I don't expect the offense to look good. Now it's still early but considering that Gase knew what to expect with Cutler I don't expect it to change much.

The defense wasn't complete trash but it's obvious that the weaknesses are still there. Burke has done a good job of limiting the run game but that secondary is awful. Hull and Kiko can't cover and we have our press CB's playing off man. At least give them a shot to play at their strengths. You've spent all of this money on the Dline and it's worthless if every team can get the ball out in under 3 seconds.

There was no rhythm with the play calling. Entire offense was awful , not just Cutty.

Play calling was a joke without a doubt. Gase didn't even try anything until it was 10-0, that isn't on anyone but himself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

There is was nothing good to come out of that game, nothing.

Need to take that film and set it a blaze.

How in the hell did you guys lose to the Jets?

So i'm still trying to figure out why we have two press-man CBs' playing a zone coverage constantly? How the heck do you draft or sign guys for press, and always . . . ALWAYS . . . have them plan a stupid zone where they are not suited and getting beat constantly? Are Gase and Burke afraid to leave Howard and Maxwell on islands in man to man? I could see if we had speedy LBers that are above average in coverage, but we have 0 coverage LBers. I mean, Anthony seems the type that could give a decent effort at coverage, but I don't expect to see him for another couple weeks in the middle.

The whole defense is just confusing me.

I'm not too concerned about Cutler. Granted our offense should have lit the Jets up, but every team has duds every year. This goes down as the duddiest of duds so far lol.

I fear Brees is going to light us up . . . hope we can get better traction on offense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast