Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    No, China's supposed to pressure North Korea but they don't do it because they're *******s. Amazing to hear a country like that lecture us when we float the idea of reworking a trade deal. One of the most selfish nations around.

Of course we could buy a lot of our cheap **** somewhere else.

The UN completely dropped the ball. This is supposed to be what it's for. But now you have a nation that's adopted the worst aspects of Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia advancing their nuclear program.
    China doesn't pressure North Korea because South Korea is a huge US ally and the US has an entire Division of troops in South Korea. They are wary of North Korea folding and a single Korea that is strongly backed by the US on their border. Their actions are strategic.

I agree, ideally the UN should be able to do more to stop North Korea but what can they do? China is a permanent member of the Security Council and can veto any extreme measures.

North Korea is a tricky situation with no real easy solution.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I suppose their just testing these missiles for a good time.

many many idiots on twitter, when it should be literally nobody.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKCN1BY0BS
    They're probably testing them to see if they work. Testing missiles is not a prelude to using them.

President,” Ri said, warning that Pyongyang was ready to defend itself if the United States showed any sign of conducting a “decapitating operation on our headquarters or military attack against our country”.

Seems pretty obvious what they're saying. So my question to you is: Do you want the US to attack North Korea if they do not attack us first?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    It's quite funny seeing the left defending NK.
    What an awful straw man you've built up here.

DPRK's foreign minister just said that they interpret Trump's words as a declaration of war. I think that's obviously a stretch since according to our constitution it takes more than just our Twitterer in Chief saying some dumb things to officially start war...but I get the impression we want to stumble into war and we're doing a great job at it. They said they have the right to shoot down our planes, even when we're not in their territory. Hopefully it's just more tough words...in what really has just devolved into a battle of tough words.
    Last edited by ManRam; 09-25-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    China doesn't pressure North Korea because South Korea is a huge US ally and the US has an entire Division of troops in South Korea. They are wary of North Korea folding and a single Korea that is strongly backed by the US on their border. Their actions are strategic.

I agree, ideally the UN should be able to do more to stop North Korea but what can they do? China is a permanent member of the Security Council and can veto any extreme measures.

Yep. North Korea is their way to poke us and Japan in the eye. They have no desire to stop them from doing what they are doing. China knows that Kim Jong-Un is their puppet and wouldn't do anything aggressive against them. But that being said, they also know that North Korea wouldn't do anything aggressive against another country.

North Korea, Kim Jong Un, President Trump

Well good thing I watched all my sports teams win a ship before I die
    One More Time

They're probably testing them to see if they work. Testing missiles is not a prelude to using them.

President,” Ri said, warning that Pyongyang was ready to defend itself if the United States showed any sign of conducting a “decapitating operation on our headquarters or military attack against our country”.

Seems pretty obvious what they're saying. So my question to you is: Do you want the US to attack North Korea if they do not attack us first?
    they have now said that an attack on America is inevitable. but America should wait until when??

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

they have now said that an attack on America is inevitable. but America should wait until when??
    They said an attack was inevitable when Sony released The Interview.

****ing relax.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

Special should worry about when Canada is going to nuke North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    They said an attack was inevitable when Sony released The Interview.

****ing relax.
    inevitable is the key word.
    certain to happen; unavoidable.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ourt-country-/

North Korea said on Saturday targeting the U.S. mainland with its rockets was inevitable after “Mr. Evil President” Donald Trump called Pyongyang’s leader “rocket man”, further escalating rhetoric over the North’s nuclear weapons and missile programs.

It's pretty simple, Donald Trump needs to stop escalating the situation.

It's ironic that you said the guy who drove the car into the crowd was wrong but that both sides were wrong and escalated the situation and then not realize that's what is happening here.

Both sides are idiots for escalating this situation.

I'll ask again (since I didn't receive an answer): Do you think the United States should pre-emptively attack North Korea? Should we bomb them even if they have not attacked us?

inevitable is the key word.
    I know what inevitable means.

I don't think you understand that North Korea is incapable of attacking the US with its current arsenal.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

I's because all China gives a **** about is their trade deal with NK. They're not afraid of the US. We're suckers, we buy a massive amount of cheap **** from them and run a major deficit. IDK why people think China's afraid of us. They love us, just won't openly admit it. It's why they had a **** fit when Trump threatened to rework our trade deals with them. They were like "Oh, no, let us tell you Americans what's good for you." And stupid Americans were like, "OMG, please don't anger them Mr. Trump." We're suckers. We hand out aid left and right all over the world, run big trade deficits, countries resent us anyway, and we just eat it and apologize.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I's because all China gives a **** about is their trade deal with NK. They're not afraid of the US. We're suckers, we buy a massive amount of cheap **** from them and run a major deficit. IDK why people think China's afraid of us. They love us, just won't openly admit it. It's why they had a **** fit when Trump threatened to rework our trade deals with them. They were like "Oh, no, let us tell you Americans what's good for you." And stupid Americans were like, "OMG, please don't anger them Mr. Trump." We're suckers. We hand out aid left and right all over the world, run big trade deficits, countries resent us anyway, and we just eat it and apologize.
    Well China doesn't really care too much about the economic benefits with North Korea since it's not that much anyway, its more a strategic maneuver to prevent US influence and troops to be stationed directly on the Chinese border.

Not wanting your main military rival stationed at your doorstep has nothing to do with them being afraid of is and everything to do with a sound strategic policy.

Well China doesn't really care too much about the economic benefits with North Korea since it's not that much anyway, its more a strategic maneuver to prevent US influence and troops to be stationed directly on the Chinese border.

Not wanting your main military rival stationed at your doorstep has nothing to do with them being afraid of is and everything to do with a sound strategic policy.
    You honestly think we're their military rival? We're their best customer.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

You honestly think we're their military rival? We're their best customer.
    In terms of military strength, yes us and to a lesser extent Russia are their main military rivals. I don't think you are thinking about this situation strategically.

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast