Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1108
    That day will never come. Even if one were to believe he believes it, Trump knows that there are boundaries even his most ardent supporters wonít cross.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That day will never come. Even if one were to believe he believes it, Trump knows that there are boundaries even his most ardent supporters wonít cross.
    Weíve said that about numerous things already. Yet the bar keeps getting lowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Not to go full Godwin here, but how long do you think it will be before Trump heaps praise on Hitler and Fox News and Trump minions will suddenly be talking about how Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy? This will be scoffed at but I would bet a large sum of money that this happens sometime before the end of his first term if he makes it that far.
    Large sum? What's your definition of a large sum? I will take you up on that bet in a flat second, and I am 100% serious. Hell, I'll even pay the holding fees for both of us.

Name the amount, and if you can bank the cash...I sir will take that bet.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

He may have gone over the cliff with his Trump rant but I don't think he will empty his wallet on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Large sum? What's your definition of a large sum? I will take you up on that bet in a flat second, and I am 100% serious. Hell, I'll even pay the holding fees for both of us.

Name the amount, and if you can bank the cash...I sir will take that bet.
    I'd put at least 500 dollars on it, but I wouldn't bet with you, because you'd never pay up.

Yeah... will never happen

Disgusting lie by Trump

I'd put at least 500 dollars on it, but I wouldn't bet with you, because you'd never pay up.
    Lol. Nice cop out. You'd be guaranteed to be paid because a 3rd party would hold the cash, and I said I'd pay the fees for both of us to ensure the money was there. Hence, bank it. I really didn't think you'd put your money where your mouth is anyway.

I'll do $500 bucks right now, but I was honestly hoping for a factor of at least 10x.

You want to do $500 I'm in, but I'd prefer the $10k -30k range. And again, I am 100% serious about this.

Put your money where your trashy mouth is.

Edit: You can keep yours at $500 but I'll increase mine to $1000. Is that more up your alley?
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 06-14-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He may have gone over the cliff with his Trump rant but I don't think he will empty his wallet on the way down.
    Looks like you nailed it with that observation.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Trump is never going to invoke Hilter or Nazis in a positive way. Dbroncs donít steal from the man. You strike me as a religious man and I know that theft is a sin.

In an attempt to bring this thread back on the rails, I do think that Trumpís admiration of the leaders of the new ďtotalitarian capitalistsĒ states (Xi, Putin, et al) is based largely on his background in business.

Very few businesses are run democratically ó maybe some employess-owned small companies. Most are run expressly from the top down with an eye towards sustaining the maximum profitibility while maintaining the minimum acceptable standards in the workplace for the workers.

Iím sure Trump wants that kind of set-up in Washington, and would prefer simply to bypass most of the checks and balances embedded in the system. Of course, he canít pull off a Putin or a Xi, but heíll do his level best to mimic them.

Trump is never going to invoke Hilter or Nazis in a positive way. Dbroncs donít steal from the man. You strike me as a religious man and I know that theft is a sin.
    You are wrong, and it will be so satisfying when I am proven right. Donít you worry, Iím not making a bet with a loser like him. He will not pay. I do not actually make bets over the internet, I was just expressing my confidence that this will occur and I believe itís only a matter of time.

It will be soooooo sweet when Iím right and you all will have to kiss my ***.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 06-14-2018 at 09:05 AM.

You are wrong, and it will be so satisfying when I am proven right. Donít you worry, Iím not making a bet with a loser like him. He will not pay.
    Heís right so youíre correct he wonít pay. But part of me wants you to be right because I really want to see you go in court and try to enforce this bet. I can see you waving pages around with printouts of forum posts justifying the bet. It all just makes me chuckle.

Heís right so youíre correct he wonít pay. But part of me wants you to be right because I really want to see you go in court and try to enforce this bet. I can see you waving pages around with printouts of forum posts justifying the bet. It all just makes me chuckle.
    Go play with your fidget spinner, little boy.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 06-14-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    In an attempt to bring this thread back on the rails, I do think that Trumpís admiration of the leaders of the new ďtotalitarian capitalistsĒ states (Xi, Putin, et al) is based largely on his background in business.

Very few businesses are run democratically ó maybe some employess-owned small companies. Most are run expressly from the top down with an eye towards sustaining the maximum profitibility while maintaining the minimum acceptable standards in the workplace for the workers.

Iím sure Trump wants that kind of set-up in Washington, and would prefer simply to bypass most of the checks and balances embedded in the system. Of course, he canít pull off a Putin or a Xi, but heíll do his level best to mimic them.

I am sure you are right judging from his past and we often debated about his temperament for the office. He should never had placed his hand on the bible and taken the oath of office with this attitude.

He has turned the republican party upside down to the point they aren't recognizable anymore, I don't wish this for our democracy system. To be shape into what Trump's wishes.