Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    All crap as per usual from you. Jimmy stands for all basic liberal policies.
    Lots of people do. The problem with him is, in addition to what I just mentioned, that he is high on emotion and low on realism. Isnít he a 9/11 Truther as well?

Trump just heaped loads of praise on Kim Jong Un. This guy was deemed an unstable, egomaniacal dictator as recent as last year.

Un hasnít changed. Trump is a joke.

The media has no idea what to do with this story. Fox News is now the ones singing praises of Kim as opposed to the leftist media.

And AP just fact checked Trump declaring the conference a win. How can you fact check Trump's opinion? There's no objective way to measure if this was a win or loss so that shouldn't be something you can fact check.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Sounds like Un buttered Trump up. Thatís why Trump has reportedly removed sanctions AND stopped military exercises in South Korea. And got nothing in return.
    NK claims he did and Trump hasn't denied it. Either way he's getting played like a fiddle.
    so basically nobody should believe Kim Jong Un on trusting he will go through with denuclearizing, but you have no problem believing propaganda from North Korea? come on man.

Trump just heaped loads of praise on Kim Jong Un. This guy was deemed an unstable, egomaniacal dictator as recent as last year.

Un hasnít changed. Trump is a joke.
    your side really needs to make up their minds, but everyone should know that's not going to happen. when Trump was talking **** about Kim Jong Un THAT was wrong/bad and was going to cause nuclear war. now Trump has positive things to say about Kim Jong Un and THAT is wrong/bad. WTF is it man?!
    I've said before a lot of what Trump has said/done is negotiating.

it does not matter what Donald Trump says or does, the anti Trump Liberal media will always spin it to be negative.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That is the problem with this agreement, it is so vague, each side can claim victory and all sorts of things. It's only the N. Korea's side (and China) that claim a end to sanctions.
    The winner is who is more credible. Trump or Un. And to me thatís a tie. They are both known as compulsive liars. Trump isnít as brutal but based on the leaders he admires and who he attacks thatís only result of our style of government not him as a man or leader.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And AP just fact checked Trump declaring the conference a win. How can you fact check Trump's opinion? There's no objective way to measure if this was a win or loss so that shouldn't be something you can fact check.
    Were they checking the fact that Trump gave the opinion that he considers the summit a win?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The winner is who is more credible. Trump or Un. And to me thatís a tie. They are both known as compulsive liars. Trump isnít as brutal but based on the leaders he admires and who he attacks thatís only result of our style of government not him as a man or leader.
    Are you serious?

ďTrump isnít as brutalĒ

When did Trump ever kill anyone in his own family or any American citizen like Kim has? Even comparing them is dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Are you serious?

ďTrump isnít as brutalĒ

When did Trump ever kill anyone in his own family or any American citizen like Kim has? Even comparing them is dumb

As soon as those budget cuts kick in and Medicare is defunded and killed, heíll likely have killed plenty of US citizens. Not that that is unique to Trump. Itís pretty standard at this point for DC leadership over the last 30 years.

Are you serious?

ďTrump isnít as brutalĒ

Look at who he praises and talks about how their people love them. Putin, Un, Duterte, and Jinping. Thatís how he thinks a leader should be and act. He doesnít look to any leaders of western democracies or governments. The only reason he doesnít act like them is because he canít get away with it. Hell listen to his own rhetoric. He wants to lock up his political opponents, he wants the Department of Justice to protect him from investigations, and he wants to kill suspected criminals without the benefit of presumption of innocence.

The missing element is opportunity not desire.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Look at who he praises and talks about how their people love them. Putin, Un, Duterte, and Jinping. Thatís how he thinks a leader should be and act. He doesnít look to any leaders of western democracies or governments. The only reason he doesnít act like them is because he canít get away with it. Hell listen to his own rhetoric. He wants to lock up his political opponents, he wants the Department of Justice to protect him from investigations, and he wants to kill suspected criminals without the benefit of presumption of innocence.

The missing element is opportunity not desire.
    Come on dude

Youíre talking about a regime that starves their own people puts them in concentration and labor camps and punishes them to death.

Come on dude

Youíre talking about a regime that starves their own people puts them in concentration and labor camps and punishes them to death.

And who does Trump always say we need to be more like? He wants to go out and give drug dealers the death penalty. Iím just saying the things he has said he likes about other countries and what he believes make the leaders of those countries strong while those that are bound by popular opinion of the voters are just encumbered.

I get that itís not pleasant to think about what the government would look like if Trump has real power to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so basically nobody should believe Kim Jong Un on trusting he will go through with denuclearizing, but you have no problem believing propaganda from North Korea? come on man.

your side really needs to make up their minds, but everyone should know that's not going to happen. when Trump was talking **** about Kim Jong Un THAT was wrong/bad and was going to cause nuclear war. now Trump has positive things to say about Kim Jong Un and THAT is wrong/bad. WTF is it man?!
    I've said before a lot of what Trump has said/done is negotiating.

it does not matter what Donald Trump says or does, the anti Trump Liberal media will always spin it to be negative.
    Trump acting like a child (i.e. "rocket man" talk) is not acceptable behavior from the U.S. President.

Trump brown-nosing dictators is also not acceptable behavior from a U.S. President.

Not sure what's not hard to understand here.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The media has no idea what to do with this story. Fox News is now the ones singing praises of Kim as opposed to the leftist media.

Unbelievable. Kim is a thug! He's always been so. Fox News is a DISGRACE!

Not to go full Godwin here, but how long do you think it will be before Trump heaps praise on Hitler and Fox News and Trump minions will suddenly be talking about how Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy? This will be scoffed at but I would bet a large sum of money that this happens sometime before the end of his first term if he makes it that far.

Wow

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast