Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1108

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    We aren't supposed to get along with dictators. The President isn't supposed to act like a 2nd grader either (apologies to 2nd graders).

So, neither.
    So you do nothing and let Kim continue to launch missiles over Japan and threaten the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a massive fail -- Kim now has recognition and credibility on the world stage, and Trump has agreed to halt joint military exercises between South Korea and the U.S. Kim got everything he could have wanted from this meeting in exchange for basically nothing. Says he "trusts" Kim. Trump is a dangerous fool who has absolutely no clue what he was doing. This is your hero, Trumptards -- a weak, moronic wannabe dictator who just gave Kim a Christmas morning in June.

Here's an actual quote from Trump on what we getting in return:

That sounds like The Onion, but it's not. He really said that.
    it must be an extreme level of Trump Derangement Syndrome to think that Trump and America got nothing.
    this is how ****ing stupid some have become.

it wasn't that long ago Kim Jong Un was threatening to nuke America and testing missiles. then Trump was tough on Kim Jong Un and people said there was going to be a nuclear war. fast forward and now this President has gotten this dictator to agree to denuclearize, and these same people say this is nothing?

ohh no nuclear war!! ..Kim Jong Un agrees denuclearize ..oh this is nothing.

one can also throw out the 3 prisoners that were already released.

if Obama had gotten Kim Jong Un to do this people on that side would be calling Obama the greatest President of all time. but instead Donald Trump did this. this is historic and some people clearly can not handle Trump having so much success.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So you do nothing and let Kim continue to launch missiles over Japan and threaten the US?

Maybe let Japan’s handle it? Just throwing crazy ideas out there.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it must be an extreme level of Trump Derangement Syndrome to think that Trump and America got nothing.
    this is how ****ing stupid some have become.

it wasn't that long ago Kim Jong Un was threatening to nuke America and testing missiles. then Trump was tough on Kim Jong Un and people said there was going to be a nuclear war. fast forward and now this President has gotten this dictator to agree to denuclearize, and these same people say this is nothing?

ohh no nuclear war!! ..Kim Jong Un agrees denuclearize ..oh this is nothing.

one can also throw out the 3 prisoners that were already released.

if Obama had gotten Kim Jong Un to do this people on that side would be calling Obama the greatest President of all time. but instead Donald Trump did this. this is historic and some people clearly can not handle Trump having so much success.
    Another moronic post from the board’s dumbest poster. The only person who’d be changing his tune had this been Obama is you. Actually that’s not true, Brewer and Missouri bronco would be as well.

Hysterical. Trump is completely clueless.

https://dailykos.com/stories/1771412

Should just wrap him in a straight jacket.

This is quite a summit. One world leader is an unhinged, power hungry egomaniac -- and the other is Kim Jong Un.

Another moronic post from the board’s dumbest poster. The only person who’d be changing his tune had this been Obama is you. Actually that’s not true, Brewer and Missouri bronco would be as well.
    How is the post you're referring to a moronic post? Left wing and right wing people are biased to a comedic level. It's like I said before -- if a U.S. president waived a magic wand and instantly made Earth a perfect utopia, the opposing party/ideology would still call him/her a lousy president and awful person.

Walter is an idiot

Walter White
    Another moronic post from the board’s dumbest poster ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Walter is an idiot.
    Isn't there a no name-calling policy on here? I'm not an admin -- I was just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Isn't there a no name-calling policy on here? I'm not an admin -- I was just wondering.
    I haven’t seen any real enforcement. It doesn’t bother me and I don’t necessarily disagree with the sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    This is quite a summit. One world leader is an unhinged, power hungry egomaniac -- and the other is Kim Jong Un.

How is the post you're referring to a moronic post? Left wing and right wing people are biased to a comedic level. It's like I said before -- if a U.S. president waived a magic wand and instantly made Earth a perfect utopia, the opposing party/ideology would still call him/her a lousy president and awful person.
    A better question is how is it not a moronic post. How about we start with the idea that Kim Jong Un backed down on his threats because Trump “was tough on him”. LMAO! That’s completely ********! Un was a two-bit tyrant with no recognition until Trump gave it to him. As for Un agreeing to denuclearize, he won’t denuclearize. Trump asked for nothing specific in working towards denuking. He won’t denuclearize so he just got a bunch of concessions from NK for basically squat.

Lol Walter

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Lol Walter
    Really wowed me with your intellectual prowess there.

Keep embarrassing yourself.

Intellectual prowess?
    Please spare the big words for the special council

The only responsible opinion on this agreement (much like the Russia investigation) is: we don’t know yet.

But a US president just physically met with the leader of NK. That’s a great start no matter what. We’ll see how it develops.

As long as Trump has a greater desire for a Nobel Prize than he does appeasing Bolton’s psychotic world view, it should progress well.

Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast