Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Aaron Hernandez had CTE, Family is suing the Patriots and the NFL for 20 Million

PAPI SMASH!

Hope the NFL counter sues for Aaron making the NFL look bad and wins. This is pathetic by his family.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

uh oh this is getting ugly
    Official Kevin King Crew

Did he have CTE when he killed the other guy or started the other fights etc etc etc... Stop blaming the NFL for him being bat **** crazy... He didnt become crazy after playing in the NFL

After a few hours to think about this, i have come up with the following

1. While i do believe he had CTE, i don't think it was the reason he commited murders. For a guy with a brain of a 67 year old, he sure knew what he was doing
    2. How much do Drugs effect CTE?
    3.This is the key for me right here. Aaron's behavior has been noted before the pros. So why not sue the HS or Uni of Florida. To me this is a money grab. If they feel that bad for his daughter, then the rulling should be that the money should only be used for his daughter. His wife can not use it.

The sad thing for the NFL is that this is a major dent to football. Every major news outlit is publishing this, and it might take future players away from the game. I understand why, but it still sucks.

PAPI SMASH!

Aaron Hernandez was a POS. He was a problem long before he entered the NFL. Eff him and eff his lawyers and his family for extortion. Hows about accountability. Go fvck yourselves Hernandez's!

I think every pro football player has CTE. The question is how strong its resulting mood and personality changes are, which I'm not aware take effect in people in their 20s already. CTE also does not make you a gang member.

It's very unfortunate that hernandez family is trying to use his death to squeeze more money out of the nfl.. Maybe the fact that hernandez has a family that doesn't love him, drove him to these violent outrages

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Definitely need more research on CTE, but it's difficult to do for obvious reasons. The lawsuit is a bit silly, as I don't see how they can possibly prove that it was the NFL that caused his CTE and not earlier teams/leagues. I also don't know how they can prove that CTE made him do any of that, even if they were able to pin the CTE on the NFL somehow.

I may get CTE just banging my head on the wall over dumb **** like this suit.

Sell the movie rights and call it good.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

If the lawyer can get a few mil for the daughter, it's a win for the daughter. Attainable as the league doesn't want to drag stuff through the media. It's a sleazy tactic by the family (not daughter), but hopefully she does wisely with whatever she gets.

I think I got cte from playing dodge ball as a kid I should sue my school

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I dont ****ing get the answers here. Do you guys just took it as Hernandez developed CTE because he played football? That wasn't the basis of the lawsuit at all. It is the same ****ing reason why the NFL was so happy about the billion dollar settlement they agreed with the retired players. The lawsuit is still the same one fought by the retired players, but unfortunately, they went for the settlement instead and didn't include the CTE link. This lawsuit is like a continuation of that by those retirees who opposed the settlement as the settlement didn't include payments for CTE. Again, due to the settlement, NFL didn't have to disclose when they knew the link between football, concussions, and CTE.

If this lawsuit is basically just under the basis of, oh wow, Aaron's family should get money because he did those things, including killing himself, because he played football and the NFL did that to him, then that's fine, im with you guys. But if the NFL really did know that there is a link and decided to not release that information to protect the league, then that's ****ed up. That's like if the tobacco industry knew that cigarettes will result to dicks falling off, had the evidence and all, but hid it from public, best believe I will sue. If the industry has warnings on their products that by smoking, your dick may be affected in someway, fine. That's a risk I take as a smoker. But if they knew that my dick will definitely fall off and just decided to not release it and as they had evidence of such thing happening, then **** that.

Get it? See the difference?

On the other hand, proving when CTE started to develop will be hard to prove, so the NFL can breathe for the meantime. But if there was a document that clearly states that there is link between CTE and concussions from their own research, then they decided to not release that information, and a whistle blower came out with all the evidence of both the research and the league hiding it, best believe the league is ****ed.
    Last edited by mikekhelxD; 09-22-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    That's like if the tobacco industry knew that cigarettes will result to dicks falling off, had the evidence and all, but hid it from public, best believe I will sue. If the industry has warnings on their products that by smoking, your dick may be affected in someway, fine. That's a risk I take as a smoker. But if they knew that my dick will definitely fall off and just decided to not release it and as they had evidence of such thing happening, then **** that.

Get it? See the difference?
    But what if you cut off your own dick and sued a cigarette company for damages? See the difference?

The thing of it though is I don't think Hernandez lawyers will argue that the CTE played a role in him being a trash human. They'll use the NFL did not completely disclose the dangers of concussions defense, and I'm sure if they try to tie it to any of Hernandez's actions, it'll be that they'll argue a played a role in his suicide.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast