Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dallas Cowboys

2 100.00%
  • Arizona Cardinals

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That has to be it because it doesn't make sense that nobody would take a flier on him given how good he was.
    Maybe the Cowboys have reached out to him. He just doesn't want to play right now. Personally I think if he is just waiting the Cowboys should just stick with the young guys. Did anyone sign Marquez White after he was cut after camp?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-free-agent-db

The Revis I saw kept getting burned....he doesn't seem to have the quickness anymore. He's smart, but just doesn't have the speed anymore. People are attracted by his name, but we don't want to make the same mistake the Redskins used to do by paying past their prime names. I am glad that the Eagles took care of the Giants. They are going to have to win against some really tough teams coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    The Revis I saw kept getting burned....he doesn't seem to have the quickness anymore. He's smart, but just doesn't have the speed anymore. People are attracted by his name, but we don't want to make the same mistake the Redskins used to do by paying past their prime names. I am glad that the Eagles took care of the Giants. They are going to have to win against some really tough teams coming up.
    Yeah, the Giants falling to 0-3 almost guarantees they won't make the playoffs (historically at least). It's nice. Though they are still a dangerous team if they play like they did in the 4th against the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Maybe the Cowboys have reached out to him. He just doesn't want to play right now. Personally I think if he is just waiting the Cowboys should just stick with the young guys. Did anyone sign Marquez White after he was cut after camp?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-free-agent-db
    I don't know if anybody did, he is not listed as signed anywhere that I can see. Isn't he on our practice squad?

For the news report, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we were one of those teams that contacted him.

Yea Marquez White is on the practice squad.

Yeah, the Giants falling to 0-3 almost guarantees they won't make the playoffs (historically at least). It's nice. Though they are still a dangerous team if they play like they did in the 4th against the Eagles.

I don't know if anybody did, he is not listed as signed anywhere that I can see. Isn't he on our practice squad?

For the news report, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we were one of those teams that contacted him.
    I heard the stat was something like 3% of teams since the 1990s who went 0-3 have gone to the playoffs, so their window is very tiny right now...still possible, but tiny. I think the Eagles just got tired and were playing a little bit sloppy in the 4th. Their head coach didn't help things with his bone head going on 4th and 8 near the 50 yard line that kept them in the game....he was only bailed out by his defense keeping strong on 4th and inches. That was an exciting game.....that 61 yarder was crazy. Trevor Semien didn't look like Joe Montanna against the Bills....I guess he only looked like that against our defense. He reverted back to the Trevor Simien I remember from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    I heard the stat was something like 3% of teams since the 1990s who went 0-3 have gone to the playoffs, so their window is very tiny right now...still possible, but tiny. I think the Eagles just got tired and were playing a little bit sloppy in the 4th. Their head coach didn't help things with his bone head going on 4th and 8 near the 50 yard line that kept them in the game....he was only bailed out by his defense keeping strong on 4th and inches. That was an exciting game.....that 61 yarder was crazy. Trevor Semien didn't look like Joe Montanna against the Bills....I guess he only looked like that against our defense. He reverted back to the Trevor Simien I remember from last year.
    Yeah our defense tends to make bad QBs look good lol. We have a long history of it!

Yeah our defense tends to make bad QBs look good lol. We have a long history of it!
    I am sure they have a lot to prove tonight and will put up a fight.

1 play 1 easy first down lol. Damontre Moore is back tonight

Scandrick playing tonight too

There is Mayow

God damn we get third and eleven and it's just so easy for them to give up a td

Week 3: Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1)

Jeff Heath.. biggest scam artist..

Week 3: Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1)

This game is going to be bad. 2 runs for 0 yards and then a pointless 4 yard throw to witten. Linehan sticking with the **** play calling I see

Quote Originally Posted by TS8821 View Post
    Jeff Heath.. biggest scam artist..
    Heath... god. I hate him.

I also am annoyed at our play calling already tonight. That's all we could muster on our first drive on third and long? A four yard drag to Witten?

Is our defense going to provide any resistance or is this just all they have?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast