Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greinke stiffs Neshek

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I love Greinke as a pitcher but this guy is certainly a little *****. I don't obviously know what these guys go through when it comes to being bombarded with pictures, signatures, etc I bet it's a lot, but I mean, seems as though it's a common thing among ballplayers. Why not sign?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I can understand being wary about signing for adults who just want to sell the item, but it's another player that you know and is an avid collector. What's the big deal?

Greinke is, by all accounts, a twat so this is not a huge surprise. Why you would not sign a card for a peer is beyond me. If you dont want to sign for fans, IDK I guess I can see it being annoying but literally 5 seconds to sign a card. ridiculous

He's always been an aloof weirdo, but he's being a bit of a dick here.

Then again this is no different from Bonds stiffing Joc Pederson. Aloof Weirdo's gotta Aloof I guess.

Greinke is a dick. Neshek is the man.

sign the damn card for your co-worker (granted he's a rival co-worker but that doesn't carry any weight here) and move on. Like others have said, i understand refusing to sign the card for an adult fan but he's another player. Not sure why Greinke has to be such an *** all the time haha

Aloof weirdo is the greatest ****ing way to describe Greinke

Why does another player need Grienke's autograph? Seems odd to me. Not like he's a random fan, he's another player in the same profession. Ooh well

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Why does another player need Grienke's autograph? Seems odd to me. Not like he's a random fan, he's another player in the same profession. Ooh well

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    He's just a collector.

What upset Neshek is that he said he would and then didn't, claiming he never had the conversation. Neshek said if he just said no he would've respected that. Greinke even apparently told Neshek that even if his kid asked for an autograph he wouldn't sign for him.

I have no problem with the way Greinke handled this. Neshek is the one being a little baby about things.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I have no problem with the way Greinke handled this. Neshek is the one being a little baby about things.
    I get what you're saying but I'd be annoyed too. At the same time no need to be a dick. Greinke doesn't owe him anything but how hard is it to sign your name? Especially for a fellow colleague.

Seems like Neshek is using his pro athlete status to get what he wants. Now throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get what he wants. Welcome to the real world bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I get what you're saying but I'd be annoyed too. At the same time no need to be a dick. Greinke doesn't owe him anything but how hard is it to sign your name? Especially for a fellow colleague.
    Greinke marches to the beat of his own drum. Neshek should stfu and move on (and perhaps maybe focus on ya know....the playoff chase he's a part of).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Greinke marches to the beat of his own drum. Neshek should stfu and move on (and perhaps maybe focus on ya know....the playoff chase he's a part of).
    Eh. Still dick a move for something so effortless. This is has blown up more than it should be. All he did was post on a message board like we are here. Don't really think this is taking away any focus from his team.

Meh....whatever. I have less respect for a grown man that *****es and moans about another grown man not giving him an autograph than the grown man who simply decides he doesn't want to give another grown man an autograph. Yeah, it shouldn't be a big deal for Greinke to comply but as you said, Greinke doesn't owe Neshek a damn thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast