Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Week 3: Minnesota Vikings vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9/24/17 1:00 PM ET

Week Three

VS

Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX

With Sam: Vikes 24-Bucs 20
    Without Sam: Vikes 17-Bucs 23

I think Sam misses this game and against a pretty solid Bucs team we will likely lose a close one. However, I expect at least 1 INT and if we can force TO's we can win this game.

Agreed that this game will be tough to win with Keenum in there. The defense will have to play really well and force a TO or two.

I'd take some solace in a close loss if I got to see Winston hit hard a few times.

But if Sam can't play, that much more pressure on Cook to break a couple long ones.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

So, who here thinks that Sam hurt his knee and could've played last week but he's like, "no, I think I'll take this week off, unless you want to extend my contract..."? 😜
    Last edited by G.O.A.T.; 09-21-2017 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T. View Post
    So, who here thinks that Sam hurt his knee and could've played last week but he's like, "no, I think I'll take this week off, unless you want to extend my contract..."? 😜
    I think its possible but seeing the video of him testing it pre-game, I kinda doubt it. Now if he sits out this week, after seeing video of him throwing in practice, I might change my tune a little.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Bradford starts, Vikings win 27 - 14

Really concerned about Gerald McCoy abusing Easton in this game. If he plays the way he did against Pitt vs McCoy the offense will struggle to move the ball both pass/run.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Really concerned about Gerald McCoy abusing Easton in this game. If he plays the way he did against Pitt vs McCoy the offense will struggle to move the ball both pass/run.
    Ya both he and Elflein have really struggled against with run blocking. The pass blocking has been average but I think Easton will be given probably 6 games or so before they may consider a change. I mean we got guys like Sirles who I thought played pretty well given the circumstances last year. Also it might worth giving Isidora a shot at some point too.

Easton is currently ranked 65th out of Guards and ElFlein is 32 so that needs to steadily get better.

Just in case anyone is curious...Berger is 14th, Reiff is 15th and Remmers is 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya both he and Elflein have really struggled against with run blocking. The pass blocking has been average but I think Easton will be given probably 6 games or so before they may consider a change. I mean we got guys like Sirles who I thought played pretty well given the circumstances last year. Also it might worth giving Isidora a shot at some point too.

Easton is currently ranked 65th out of Guards and ElFlein is 32 so that needs to steadily get better.
    I disagree with Elflein's grades but I also disagree with a lot of other PFF grades.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I disagree with Elflein's grades but I also disagree with a lot of other PFF grades.
    Ya for sure you have to tread lightly with their numbers. Like Rhodes being the 74th best CB is downright insulting. They do have his pass blocking in the 70's same as ElFlein but both of them have terrible run blocking grades which I can't necessarily disagree with.

Adam Schefter
    Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
    Vikings QB Sam Bradford seeking second opinion on knee from Dr. James Andrews, per @mortreport. Has pronounced pain in knee.
    Last edited by G.O.A.T.; 09-22-2017 at 04:25 PM.

I have a feeling that I.R.-D.T.R. is in Sam's future.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast